Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
[TITLE} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:39 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
There are still freaken active spam guilds out there. Why can't mine be like that? sad

Because you are a dictator and no one wants to follow a dictator. Especially when they can just leave. Tone down the crazy and create more fun things to do... And maybe more people will come.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:39 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser
There are still freaken active spam guilds out there. Why can't mine be like that? sad

Because you are a dictator and no one wants to follow a dictator. Especially when they can just leave. Tone down the crazy and create more fun things to do... And maybe more people will come.
I am trying to do that. crying What am I doing wrong? crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:45 pm
I don't know how to explain the fact that you're a whole lot of crazy any better...

You need more contests, too. With real prizes to give away. Like, things people wants. Like a 100k or rare items. Basically, have bumping contests or those contest like 'if you're the 7th person on page 59 you get a 100K!' kind of things. With interesting topics to talk about while they try to get close.

Or... Actually post interesting stuff, I guess. Most of the topics are blah topics with nothing to really talk about. Most of the topics seem to be about you and your pathetic life...  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff