Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I feel soo poor now... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have food stamps?
  Hellz no.
  Maybe...
  DUH, I OR MY FAMILY IS POOR
  No, I don't qualify/haven't tried getting it.
View Results

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:12 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
I don't understand, why does your state want two proofs of legal residency? Is there that many aliens there?

edit- Oooh you're screwed it says people under 18 can show only 1 if they want.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:22 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Just letting Shikume and others out there, if you do not make over 1498 on a month (as an individual) or are unemployed then you can get food stamps.
I already checked into it xD

My older sister wants me to food stamps neutral  

Shikume
Crew

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:29 pm
food stamps don't exist in Canada.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:53 pm
cool4
O_O NO WAY!!!

I KNOW WHY I CANT GET AN ID DANNY AND WHY THEY ARE GIVING US SUCH A HARD TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHY IT IS SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!! I"LL GIVE YOU ALL TWO WORDS

SUSANA ******** b***h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:06 pm
What about her? Your governor right?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:07 pm
http://www.dmv.ca.gov/dl/dl_info.htm#idrenew

That's not fair. I don't know what DL 44 form is, but other than that all I would need to get an ID card from California is to have a social security number (probably don't even need a card), and the verify your birth date and legal presence, the legal presence says to just has to be your proof you are a US citizen. It says you can use birth certificate. It has both B-day and confirmation. I'm not sure how much you need to prove but probably only just 1 that shows both.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:08 pm
Dannyxcores
b***h b***h b***h ******** b***h!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN"T VOTE FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is all for preventing illegals from getting drivers licenses in s**t. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:13 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser

That's not fair. I don't know what DL 44 form is, but other than that all I would need to get an ID card from California is to have a social security number (probably don't even need a card), and the verify your birth date and legal presence, the legal presence says to just has to be your proof you are a US citizen. It says you can use birth certificate. It has both B-day and confirmation. I'm not sure how much you need to prove but probably only just 1 that shows both.
Correct.

And thats why she won, a lot of people don't want illegals. But also, they (the illegals) have this set of attitude thinking that its easier over here. An easier life. Hmmm.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:16 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
O_O NO WAY!!!

I KNOW WHY I CANT GET AN ID DANNY AND WHY THEY ARE GIVING US SUCH A HARD TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHY IT IS SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!! I"LL GIVE YOU ALL TWO WORDS

SUSANA ******** b***h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's welfare and food banks as an alternative to wasting money on people who are too lazy to get a job.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:20 pm
Dannyxcores
Aoi the Crossdresser

Correct.

And thats why she won, a lot of people don't want illegals. But also, they (the illegals) have this set of attitude thinking that its easier over here. An easier life. Hmmm.
No she won cuz sh'es ******** MEXICAN and the other girl was white. stare  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:22 pm
cool4
There's welfare and food banks as an alternative to wasting money on people who are too lazy to get a job.
I will get a job soon. My mom signed me for DVR to help me find a job or if I get one to help me keep it or if I do not like the job to help me find a job that is right for me based on my disability (Asperger's/Autism). I do plan on applying like crazy after Aug 3 since that is after the camping trip. My brother Brandon got an interview and they said he may be needed on the weekend that we have the trip (AUg 3-5) so that is why I am applying after. And even if I do get a job, I still get food stamps until I make more than 1500 a month, a minimum wage job only gets 800 a month.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:25 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Dannyxcores
b***h b***h b***h ******** b***h!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN"T VOTE FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is all for preventing illegals from getting drivers licenses in s**t. crying

That's idiotic!!  

Gandalf_the_Girl

3,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:27 pm
Gandalf_the_Girl
Aoi the Crossdresser
Dannyxcores

That's idiotic!!
Why? sad

I feel like I can just go to california and any DMV there and I could get a Cali ID card just like that since all I need is a birth certificate and SS#.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:32 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Gandalf_the_Girl
Aoi the Crossdresser
Dannyxcores

That's idiotic!!
Why? sad

I feel like I can just go to california and any DMV there and I could get a Cali ID card just like that since all I need is a birth certificate and SS#.

I was talking about that politician you mentioned preventing illegals from getting drivers licenses and stuff.  

Gandalf_the_Girl

3,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:34 pm
Gandalf_the_Girl
I was talking about that politician you mentioned preventing illegals from getting drivers licenses and stuff.
She wants ways to be able to prevent illegals from getting Drivers licenses in stuff so that is probably why it is hard for me to get a state ID (and for a Drivers license here you need 2 address proofs to so I cant get that either).  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff