Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:05 am
User Image

Astraeus blinked at the new arrival and gave a nod of his head in greeting. The stallion was new to the flock, he was certain. Either that or Astraeus hadn't seen him around. "Welcome.." he paused for a moment, trying to recall a name if he knew it. "I don't think we've met. I'm Astraeus."

A sheepish grin crossed his lips and Astraeus nodded. "It's hard to resist mistress Vanya's charms, let alone her looks. But she is claimed, so I admire from a distance. Simply to be claimed by her is an honor." Astraeus nodded matter of factly. Vanya only claimed males she deemed worthy. He wasn't one to worry over looks and so he never saw himself as beautiful until she had assured him.

Sweenys_Revenge
Tag~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:11 pm
Nekali smiled at the complement, "Well, thank you, that was very kind. I have to add that your markings are quite remarkable." She was curious to know if they meant anything. She had been told by her mother that she got her markings from her father and he had stories about them but those stories had gone missing when her father had vanished during the migration. The harpy mare wondered if all markings meant something but had kept her questions to herself. Glancing towards the stallion "They remind me of some markings I saw on a rock once when I was younger and traveling." She smiled and followed him towards the smaller glade.

"Why would they hobble and tie you up? You do not seem to be the sort to cause an issue." She had seen him pacing and guessed the smaller mares might have gotten wary but that did not justify such actions. For a moment Nekali worried if she had done the right thing but then shook her head, her thick mane settling around her neck. If he did turn on her she would be ready but until then she was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Her musing were halted as they reached the small glade. "Well, how do you wish to do this?" She was pretty sure he would be ok with her watching over as she ate but the rest she preferred to give him some privacy.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:50 pm
User ImageHoto smiled at the compliment. He truly loved his markings and they were probably the only reason he hadn't escaped before now. Scaring them would be too much of a sin and he knew it. His ears perked to learn that she knew something of the outside world. "A rock? Do tell me the story?" He continued to follow the remembered bath to the glen where the food was stored, mostly letting his body's memory lead him.

"Because they think I'm dangerous. I'm the biggest male around, if you haven't noticed. And there was an incident with the queen when I was captured. I have never been happy about being lead to think one thing of this herd and learning another. I do not like being a prisoner here and have made no secret of it. But I will not run. It is true that I am stronger and might be able to escape but it would injure myself and possibly several harpies. I do not wish to endure the healing from the scars those claws would cause." He walked over to the pile of food left for the males and selected a basket of grass and some fruit. He pulled them over to Nekali and took a happy bite, pleased that his belly would finally stop pestering him. "You wonder about my other need yes? Well, it is not uncommon for a harpy to attach a longer lead of the finest rope the guild makes and let me do my business freely. But I will not run Nekali. Stay and talk to me. I am lonely. The other males do not understand me. I miss the outside world. They do not know what it even looks like."

Amirynth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:43 pm
Nekali listened to the stallion as he explained and realized she had heard about the altercation with the Queen, their leader of the Flock. She didn't notice that this was the stallion who had caused such a ruckus! Still, he didn't seem that bad and some of the older members of the Flock did take those things very seriously. Wrinkling her nose she considered her options and decided to stick to her decision. Nekali usually towered over her sisters, something she got from her father, so hadn't quite noticed how large he was until he mentioned it. Overall, she figured if something happened she wasn't afraid to get her claws dirty.

With her decision made she nodded to herself and settled back, scratching her side against a tree as she spoke and watched him eat. "When I was a young foal, the ground shook and broke open. I remember the chaos and terror that flowed through everyone." Even today the thought of the ground shaking filled her with unease. "We walked a long way to find a new home, so very long... I remember one day we were passing through an area... there was two-leggers nearby so we had to make sure to be as quiet as we could. There was a gap in the rocks and a cave that was just covered with markings, just like yours." She nodded towards him. "I did not know how they were made, the elder said it might have been the two-loggers who lived near by but now I will never know."

Teh Roarie

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:30 am
User Image
Morkin smiled toward the stunning stallion. It was true that they barely had met each other, let alone interacted. Hell, he rarely spent any time with anyone other than Aquilina. She was his day and night ever since she had laid claim to him, even if they had only spent time together thus far. Shaking out his mane of feathers and hair, the stallion dipped his head politely, before nodding his head with a curt motion. "Yes. I am. And you are one of the stallions who is around Mistress Vanya, correct? I am sad to say I have not formally introduced myself to you yet. My name is Morkin. It is a pleasure to meet you." He stated, eyes locked.

It was then that he realized just how many stallions were in the safe zone this morning. With the one female, he felt slightly put off by all the people. Morkin was a simple stallion. He wasn't one to be around many people at one time, if he could help it. It was why being around just Aquilina was perfect for him. Taking a small step back, he observed quietly as the stallions, and Mistress Nekali, spoke and reacted to each other. He decided it was probably best if he move to a quiet corner and observe, rather than interact. Nodding his head once more toward Astraeus as a sort of "until another time", he turned and walked quietly toward a corner.

Morkin wasn't the type to just allow himself the simple pleasure. In all honesty, he was distraught. He hated feeling useless, and bored. After being unable to find his claim for so long, he longed for nothing more than to go work. To continue his learning of the metal crafting. But Aquilina had informed him to stay put for the day, so he was going to. He laid quietly down on the ground, head held high. He stared curiously at all the other bodies near him, and just observed, listened. At the very least he would learn the names of some of the stallions he had never met.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:11 am
User Image

"I know you don't want to go, Honovi; but you must get more interactions with the other stallions in the Flock."

Vanwyn's voice was as pure and lovely as ever. She smiled up toward her pet, bright eyes locked on his features. Where she loved to just have him stay with her in the comfort of her nest, or go out on a hunt, she also knew that if she continued to keep him locked away from the other creatures of the Flock, that they would learn to fear him instead of allow him to merely be one of them. He had to mingle, or it could end badly later. Shaking out her mane a bit, before pausing to let her claws trail through the soft hair, she continued on, her head held high.

She glanced about at the current status of the safe zone. There were plenty of stallions here, and even a Sister, Nekali, who seemed to have led Hototo away from the group to feed. She smiled at the blue, tusked mare, inclining her head and sending her a small chirp of greeting, before stepping into the safe zone. She rarely came here, considering she never really thought to need to. Letting her tail give a gentle flick, she paused to look around. She could name almost every stallion within the grounds, having seen them in one form or another. Her eyes flickered, before locking on Morkin, who she knew belonged to one of her blood sisters, and then Hototo, who she knew seemed to detest his stay within the Flock, but seemed to be getting along with Nekali when he was away from everyone else. Perhaps she would introduce Honovi to him later, so that they could speak of the outside world that she was certain Hototo missed. She saw a couple stallions who she knew belonged to her mother. Smiling, she paused, and once more turned toward Honovi, ears perked up, beckoning him with a small chirp and nod of her head.

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:43 am
User Image

Eye twitching the large stallion kept quiet, trailing dutifully behind Vanwyn. Making friends with such...males made him snort..friends she said. Interactions with most of thw flock hadn't ended too badly but, thats because he let them contain him under quarantine.

Paws digging into the earth his head lowered ever so slightly not pike some males who's heads bowed deeply. Honovi would not give up his own self respect just to give respect to the mistress's of the flock. Only Vanwyn would get such a show of respect..because she had been the only mare to earn it.
Focused on the stallions he moved when called hiding his growin irritation easily..why did he need to meet more members of the flock? Why could he not stay within their nest tinkering with this or that for the rest of his days?

With soft measured breaths the stallion spoke, nose lightly nuzzling at Vanwyn's cheek. "How long must I stay here? If it will be for an extended period of time please leave me some game to clean and eat." tht had become his new hidden joy..hunting with the mare he ao cherished..skinning and cleaning the game they caught to decorate the nest. Fur just felt so lovely and made the nest cozy.
Perhaps staying here wouldn't be too terrible as long as he had a few rabbits to work on. Waiting patiently Honovi carefully gauged the reactions of each stallion..of the mistress wandering nearby with a male. As his calculating blue orbs slowed they settled back upon Vanwyn's breathtakingly beautiful face. Yes he would do this for her..but, he didn't have to like it.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff