Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
TeaTime Why Did You Put It In? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you put in the Fridge?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:48 pm
Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Sugar Sryup, Pure Maple Syrup, Salt, Cellulose Gum,Sodium Heametaphosphate, Caramel Color, Sodium Benzoate, and Sorbicacid (Preservatives0, Invert Sugar, Natural Flavor and Artificial Flavor

This is what I was talking about....I hope you get what I mean now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:56 pm
Shikume
Protedgy
Shikume
Protedgy
I was sure maple syrup was supposed to be refrigerated after opening
...yeah, most maple syrup has 5% and they can get away with saying it's maple.
What do yo mean 5%? I've seen it made and they don't do much other than boil the junk out of it
rofl

I mean with most syrup in Alamogordo, we do have pure maple...but it coast a bit more...If they add in 5% of maple they can call it maple....that is what I was talking about xD

When I go to walmart I'll take pic of bottles and show you what I mean.... xD
It's a deal razz  

Protedgy

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:01 am
emo I just can't live there as your boyfriend? BF and GF live together in same house all the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:06 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
emo I just can't live there as your boyfriend? BF and GF live together in same house all the time.

Depending on factors. Like how long they've been together, how comfortable they are around each other. And few other things.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Tree_Spirit 5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:38 am
Unless I'm getting something wrong here, I'd assume that you'd want to move into an apartment if you were going to live together.
That's what I do. And All the time is a real long time, We didn't for quite awhile, and most of the time boyfriends and girlfriends don't live together.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:50 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
o.O

I am very picky...you would have to have a job and help pay for food and other things.

If we did live together would you just live in the guest room or would you sleep in my room?

You would have to get use to my animals...also I don't really want to live with a boyfriend. neutral

I mean if we break up that would be very weird....I mean this is my house....>.>;
So you would have to move out if we did break up.  

Shikume
Crew

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:57 pm
What I'm getting out of this conversation, if Aoi wants Shikume to take care of him. She has the house, she makes the house payments, and Aoi will just live there. Probably doing what he's doing now - on Gaia, playing video games, getting high, drinking, and generally just doing nothing. While Shikume goes out and works every day.

I think Aoi should get a job and at least help pay the house payment and utilities if you two live together.

I still think you two should get a whole separate apartment/house so it's not awkward when if you break up. Because it's Shikume's house... Aoi will have to get the ******** out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:50 pm
Aoi! Get the ******** out of there! Shikume is trouble!  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:38 pm
Dannyxcores
Aoi! Get the ******** out of there! Shikume is trouble!
talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:17 pm
CaptainTeaTime
What I'm getting out of this conversation, if Aoi wants Shikume to take care of him. She has the house, she makes the house payments, and Aoi will just live there. Probably doing what he's doing now - on Gaia, playing video games, getting high, drinking, and generally just doing nothing. While Shikume goes out and works every day.

I think Aoi should get a job and at least help pay the house payment and utilities if you two live together.

I still think you two should get a whole separate apartment/house so it's not awkward when if you break up. Because it's Shikume's house... Aoi will have to get the ******** out.

Secretly you just want shikume for yourself.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:00 pm
Shikume
talk2hand
And she see's weirdly too. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:42 pm
cool4
CaptainTeaTime

Oh, sorry, I gave the impression it was a secret? Damn, I need to work harder on making the fact that I'm going to steal her away one day more obvious.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:59 pm
CaptainTeaTime
cool4
CaptainTeaTime

Oh, sorry, I gave the impression it was a secret? Damn, I need to work harder on making the fact that I'm going to steal her away one day more obvious.

It should be in aoi's will. When he overdose's you get shikume. It's not like he has anything else to his name.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:24 am
cool4
CaptainTeaTime
cool4
CaptainTeaTime

It should be in aoi's will. When he overdose's you get shikume. It's not like he has anything else to his name.

Or I could just like... take Shikume now and push Aoi out of the picture.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:40 am
CaptainTeaTime
cool4
CaptainTeaTime
cool4
CaptainTeaTime

Or I could just like... take Shikume now and push Aoi out of the picture.

true  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces