Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadow Sparks {{A Multi-Role-Play Guild}}

Back to Guilds

Just role play and have fun! 

Tags: Role Play, xXRayquazaXLoveXx, Wolves, Faeries, Summoning 

Reply One-On-One
First We Blow Up, And Now This?! [Desires & Dreams] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissgalore
Crew

Tipsy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image

јαṃεṡlυсαṡģɾεÿṡøṉ
                                          Not everything is as it seems...

IXXIIXXIIXXIIXIXXIIXXIXIIXIXIXIX

XXXXXXXBut I promise you I am real...

Where were you
                                                    XXXWhen everything was falling apart?
                                                    All my days
                                                    XXXWere spent by the telephone
                                                    That never rang
                                                    XXXAnd all I needed was a call

The handsome male thought she mattered. So what if she was one out of fifty? She was still one and she still mattered. One more is better than one less isn't it? At least he thought so. He didn't have to do this? Of course he did. He obviously brought something up she really didn't want to talk about, and it made him feel bad. It was the least he could do for her right? To make it up to her. He smiled a little seeing her happy about the sandwich. Apparently she really liked peanut butter and jelly. So he did good! And she got a new cot out of it too, one that was tuna free. See, so he wasn't a complete a** all the time. He stuck his hands in his pockets, a massive smirk appearing on his lips seeing the jelly on the corner of her mouth. Now what could he do about that one... well there were a lot of things he could do, though one idea kept coming to mind. He dipped his head down closer to hers, a devious look sparkling in his stormy blue eyes. His lips neared her, before he moved a bit to the side. His lips brushed against her own only briefly, and his tongue flicked out to get the jelly. He pulled back, a smirk still on his lips as he looked down at her. "Any time beautiful." He said, winking down at her before returning to his own cot. Not liking the feel of the fabric rubbing against his scratches, he ripped the shirt over his head again before falling back onto the cot. He folded his arms behind his head, quite content with what he had accomplished after only being awake for a short while. He found his sister again, is in progress of making a friend, and pretty much just kissed one friend. A pretty productive hour if he did say so himself. He didn't think he could have done much better. He crossed his legs at the ankles, staring up at the steel ceiling. Hm, now what could he do? He couldn't think of anything really. He wasn't too sure if Colleen would be pissed at him by that little stunt, or too flustered to do anything really. I mean, she got all messed up just when he called her pretty. So what could that do to her? He turned his head on the lumpy pillow, his blue eyes gazing at her. If she blushed, it would be absolutely adorable. And if she got pissed, well then that was hott. It was like a win/win situation for him. Except if she got pissed she might not talk to him anymore. Oh well, she couldn't hate him forever could she? He didn't think so. Her last grudge against him didn't last much more than a few minutes because he went to get her a new sandwich and not tuna-covered cot. So that made him seem like a real sweet guy. But after that... well he just had to wait and see.

Lost and insecure
                                                    XXXYou found me, you found me
                                                    Lyin' on the floor
                                                    XXXSurrounded, surrounded
                                                    Why'd you have to wait?
                                                    XXXWhere were you? Where were you?

XXXXXXXWhy did you wait to find me...
User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:53 pm
C o l l e e n R o s a l i e W i n c h e s t o r

S u r v i v o r

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
User Image

`.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸.´¯``.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸.´¯``.¸¸. `.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸.´¯``.¸

Ҁѳℓℓєєи still didn't really know what to think of him. He had been an a**, though he had gone out of his way to get her some more food and a cot. And he did offer to take that tainted tuna one. She guessed it was nice, sweet even. Though she still wasn't ready to fully forgive him. Who would exactly after that? He'd have to do something ridiculously sweet and what could that be in a place like this? Nothing really. Unless he got her out of here to find her brother, but he had seemed to be sizing up the guards before, like he wanted out as well. Even though he hadn't been up for more then an hour. Though she knew it wasn't the most pleasant place to be, at least it offered something for them before they got out. And they were armed so it would give them protection from whatever was out there. Until she saw these supposed living dead things, she wasn't going to believe it. They were horror movie characters. Then again so was a nuclear bomb ending the world. She was to focused on her thoughts to notice James getting closer to her until she felt his hot breath brushing over her lips and her eyes quickly snapped over in his direction. Her body instantly froze and her mind went blank. She wasn't new to guys getting up close like this, she knew what it usually meant. Them kissing her, sucking face, or whatever people wanted to call it. But she wasn't expecting it to happen from him(Well she did just well not so damn fast!). She did just snap at him a few minutes ago plus he had just woken up! It was like he was a super pimp or something! She continued to sit there frozen as he moved, his lips brushing against hers then his, holy mother of god was that his tongue? What in the hell was he doing to her? If he was trying to kiss her he sort of missed. Her mouth opened up to ask him what was going on when she noticed the jelly and her face turned crimson, both from anger and embarrassment. She had just let him lick stuff off of her face! And she just sat here thinking he had missed! Though she wasn't going to lie it was sort of nice. Male company after, oh god she didn't even know how long it was. But she wasn't going to say she enjoyed it damnit! She was still upset with him. "I, wh, why, what in the name of hell possessed you to do something like that?" she snapped after finding the right words her say. Her face felt like it was on fire right now because she was so embarrassed. I mean what if other people saw her? Well actually she didn't really care. She didn't know any of them. She turned her head away from him and licked her lips still tasting him on it and-damnit stop! She took another bite of her sandwich before it was quickly gone and picked up the banana. Stupid a**. Now she couldn't even enjoy her banana. Oh, wait a minute. Getting an idea Colleen started to slowly undo the banana peel, her fingers brushing over the banana slightly. Even if she couldn't flirt she did sort of now how to tease a guy. Katherine taught her that. She placed it in her mouth after the peel was down enough and traced her lips across the top before placing it in her mouth.

`.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸.´¯``.¸ `.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸.´¯``.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸.´¯``.¸¸.

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Fantasizing Dreams
Crew

Shirtless Fatcat

kissgalore
Crew

Tipsy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image

јαṃεṡlυсαṡģɾεÿṡøṉ

Where were you
                                                    All my days
                                                    That never rang

His smirk only widened when her face turned tomato red. Oh that was good. No it was more than good. It was great, absolutely priceless. And he wasn't going to lie, he really enjoyed that too. It would have been better if he had kissed her, but what are you going to do? No need to push his luck too far. But he was positive that if he had kissed her instead, she definitely would have gone along with it. He was an amazing kisser-- as he had been told so many times by previous female companions. And he highly doubted that there was anyone that came much closer to his skills. He was perfect, absolutely perfect. What possessed him to do something like that? Oh and now she was angry. "Well you're attractive, and had jelly on your lips. What else was I supposed to do?" He asked, knowing he would get a snappy response. It was rather fun to tick her off, it was quite amusing. He raised an eyebrow as she picked up the banana, curious as to what the hell she was going to do. His eyes focused on her lips, and he bit his tongue. She was asking for it. "You keep that up, I'm seriously going to think you're interested and tackle you onto that cot." He said, a his eyes glinting as they darkened a few shades. She was teasing the wrong person. What she was doing was like waving a steak in front of a lion in a cage that hadn't eaten for a week. And we all know how that ends up right? s**t ends up going down, and it isn't pretty. He was so going to get her back for this eventually. Definitely some time soon. He ran a hand through his dark locks, tearing his eyes away from her. If he tackled her right now there might be a problem. There were too many people around, way too many. Some serious s**t could end up going down that she might not exactly like. So to block out her rather... dirty movements, he rolled onto his side so he was facing away from her. If he kept watching he was going to have a problem that she probably wouldn't fix! So the solution? Just don't watch anymore. So he wouldn't. Maybe Cass would come back over, then she would have to stop her dirty actions. "Me not watching is for your own good gorgeous."

Lost and insecure
                                                    Lyin' on the floor
                                                    Why'd you have to wait?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:25 pm

S u r v i v o r

User Image
User Image

Ҁѳℓℓєєи was going to get up and smack that smirk off his gorgeous face! This wasn't something to be so happy and amused about! What if she did that to him? Oh well actually he might enjoy that. He had been wanting this from her as soon as he got up. Why did she have to be put in a cot near him? Just why? Though she had sort of wanted it, and no! She didn't though his lips were soft, yet had a sort of roughness to them and, she had felt something in that split second. Not a spark that was sappy romantic way, but there was something. She blamed the drugs they put her on for pain, and her lack of male interaction for a while. When she heard his answer she shot him a look. She was attractive and had jelly on her. What was he suppose to do? I don't know tell her like a normal person would and not lick it off her face like some sort of dog? Or tell her and use his finger? She could name many other ways. Jeez he was like a very horny horn dog. "I don't know, think of a normal way to do thing?" she shot back at him before going back to her banana. First he licked jelly off of her and now he wad distracting her from her food. He was a terrible person. He really was. She shot a swift glance over at him and quickly bit some of the banana off to hide her smirk. This was sort of fun. He looked a bit hot and bothered. What a shame. Oh well and if he did have a problem later guess he'd have to go find a shower. She be the water was cold. "And I'll call out rape." she told him, the amusement sparking in her eyes this time. Her tongue wrapped around part of it before snapping the piece off and started chewing. He was turned on, she could see it in the way his eyes darkened as he stared at her. Well when he stared at her. The poor guy had to turn away before his problem became evident in his pants. That would be embarrassing now that she thought about it. Him having a tent in his pants while people wondered around. Well for him anyway, she'd probably die of laughter if anything. She bit her cheek to keep herself from laughing at him as he turned away from her and she started to eat her banana normally, though sneaking in a few moves just in case he was watching. So the pimp was being out done with a girl who couldn't flirt. Such a surprise. "I think it's more for your own then anything else. You don't really want to come off as an aggressive forceful pervert do you? All the other girls in here would keep away so that problem of yours won't be fixed by anyone but yourself." alright so she was a b***h but so what? If he got to be an a** who said she couldn't be a b***h? Besides this was the most fun she had in days no way was any one spoiling it for her.

Fantasizing Dreams
Crew

Shirtless Fatcat

kissgalore
Crew

Tipsy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:37 am
User Image

јαṃεṡlυсαṡģɾεÿṡøṉ

Where were you
                                                    All my days
                                                    That never rang

He laughed a little as she said she would call out rape. Please, it wasn't rape if you liked it, and she totally would like it. Who wouldn't want a piece of this? He furrowed his brows a bit at her words towards him. That was a bit harsh no? Damn so blushy had an attitude then. Nice to know she wasn't all soft and sweet all the time. He rolled back onto his back, glancing at her from the corner of his eye "Because it isn't evident already that I'm a pervert." He snickered a little, he thought it was pretty clear. From the way he was hitting on her before, and now what he just did, how could he not be a pervert? And then the way he was taking her banana involved actions. An innocent little angel would have just thought she was eating it a funny way. But he knew exactly what she was getting at, and what she was trying to do to him. And okay, maybe it started working just a little. But that was why he rolled over! he would rather not have an issue right now. He was not very interested at all in seeing what their showers could possibly be like, if they even had some. And well, he didn't exactly need that right now did he? Unless Colleen was willing to sneak off into a corner with him and take care of business his way, which he very highly doubted. Please, if she freaked out from his not even kissing her, he could only imagine what that would do to her. Oh god now he was imagining things. Not good James, not good at all. He bit his tongue, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands, then threading his fingers into his hair. Oh this was freaking perfect. At this rate, Colleen might wake up in the morning a little sore. But hey, she brought it on herself! She was the one that was teasing him. She was just lucky he could control himself to an extent.

Lost and insecure
                                                    Lyin' on the floor
                                                    Why'd you have to wait?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:37 am

S u r v i v o r

User Image
User Image

Ҁѳℓℓєєи didn't really like hearing him laugh. It was inviting and warm. A deep rumbling sound in his chest, one that caused his body to ripple with muscle, and his eyes seemed to light up as he did. She wasn't going to succumb to him though, she already had some hold over him. Guess he knew who was on bottom now. She was going to keep this for how ever long she can because the banana can't last forever. She still had her water though. Yeah she definitely was a b***h. And if she was messing with him she wasn't thinking about anything else but how to get back at him. She felt normal for the first time in a long time and it was nice. She may still mop around in self pity but oh well. She brushed her hair out of her face and behind her ear. Well she knew he was, but not everyone else. Beside she said forceful as well didn't she? "Yeah but not a forceful desperate pervert who attacks innocent young women while they eat." she pointed out a smirk forming on her lips before she finished up her banana. and placed the peel on the plate were the sandwich had come on before reaching down for her water and picking it up. She didn't normally eat bananas but they always made her thirsty. She unscrewed the cap and glanced over at him as he rubbed his eyes. He looked sort of frustrated, like he wanted something, or wanted to do something but couldn't. Sucked for him. She tried to hide her smirk as she put the water bottle to her lips and took a sip. Though that didn't work out so well. Some of the water had missed her mouth and dripped down her throat before going into her shirt. She pulled it away and flicked her tongue against her mouth. Well at least it didn't get her shirt wet, she had a tank top on.

Fantasizing Dreams
Crew

Shirtless Fatcat

kissgalore
Crew

Tipsy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:13 pm
User Image

јαṃεṡlυсαṡģɾεÿṡøṉ

Where were you
                                                    All my days
                                                    That never rang

A smile lit up his handsome features as she shot more words back at him. "But I wasn't forcing you into anything. Just cleaning up the mess on your pretty face." He said, feeling rather proud of himself. She had a sharp tongue, and she was smart. But he thought he was holding his ground pretty well. But that smile faded as she took a sip of her water. His swirling stormy eyes followed that stray drop of water as it rolled down her shin and her throat, then fell into her shirt. His eyes flashed, snapping up to her mouth as she flicked her tongue. He bit his tongue to keep from making a comment that could result in injury on his part, tearing his gaze away. She was testing the wrong animal, she really was. And he was just barking up the wrong tree. Or at least he thought he was. From the way she was acting before, it seemed like she seriously had a problem with him having an interest in getting in her pants. And now she was teasing him like this? She was seriously asking for it, she really was. He put an arm over his eyes, letting out a breath. One more antic like that, and he was going to tackle her onto the cot. Seriously he was going to. Just a kiss. Or two. Or ten. Or a make out. That would be really nice, a make out. That sounded quite nice, it really did. Maybe he would do that. Now he sort of wanted her to do something to tease him again just so he had an excuse. Dammit he was going to kiss her. He should have when he licked the jelly off her cheek. He really should have. If he had, he would probably still be kissing her right now because she wouldn't be able to get enough of him. Ooh why didn't he think of that before. He sat up on the cot, running a hand through his silky dark hair and rubbing the back of his head. His stormy eyes darted over to her for a moment, before looking around the bunker. How many doors were there... one... two... three. Okay, three doors. Each one looked like it had 2 guards. But there were more wandering around. That door over there had... 4? Maybe that one wasn't as stable. Or maybe someone had escaped out of that one before. That had to mean it was a weaker door no? Yeah. But then, there were 4 freaking guards on it. He furrowed his brows. He could take two-- if he had Cass with him-- but not four. That was too many even for him. He planted his hands behind him, leaning back on them. His eyes wondered up to the ceiling. Nope, it was a solid piece. There was no loosening bolts or finding a weak spot. The walls-- except for the doors-- were solid too. So he had to go through a damned door. And odds were, that if he went after guards to get out, more were going to rush over and help out. Maybe he could get some other guys in here to help him out, he would just have to be careful who he chose. Get to know them some, then ask. No need to have someone blabbing because he planned on getting out. And well if they didn't want to leave, but help him out, they could cause a distraction. Two groups, one on each door. Then him and Cass on the last one. And then they could get out. And well if Colleen wanted to come, she could too. The more the merrier. And well, that was another pair of eyes too. He wanted to find Trace and Zach. He didn't know if they were dead, but was guessing Cass knew from the way she was crying. She knew about them and she just didn't want to talk about it. So he wouldn't ask anymore. At least not until the time came to find them.

Lost and insecure
                                                    Lyin' on the floor
                                                    Why'd you have to wait?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:25 pm

S u r v i v o r

User Image
User Image

Ҁѳℓℓєєи scowled a little before rolling her eyes. Oh no that really was not forcing himself on her. Not at all. "With your mouth." she added to him as she directed her attention to the water that had been spilled down her shirt. Okay that one was an accident as much as she wanted to get to him it wasn't like she wanted him to stare at her chest! She didn't want him to fantasize about her that would be really really creepy. Some girls thought it was faltering, she just thought it was weird. If a guy liked someone they should man up and tell them instead of having those touchy feel fantasies. Sighing she went to put the cap back on the bottle but it popped out of her hands and onto the ground. It annoyed her somewhat but the water was going to be put down there eventually. Bending over the side of the cot she grabbed onto it and stayed bent over, completely unaware of the view she was giving off because of how she was angled, as she screwed the cap back on. Though she screwed up a few times but when she finally got it she grinned then sat up moving her hair away from her face again. Her eyes slowly wondered over to his form and noticed he was preoccupied with something else. Okay so maybe she was a little harsh on him before but he had been inconsiderate of her feelings, then again he did get her a PP&J sandwich. So he couldn't be so bad, and now he was eying the doors to find a way out. "You shouldn't be so obvious." she said as her eyes flickered to the door before leaning back and placing her hands on her stomach, toying with the hem of her shirt. Well if he was going to get out then she was going with him. She was getting out of here to find Kacy even if it killed her. And with James help she figured it would be easier. Plus she had over heard a few people as they walked past her cot a few times talk about it. Not everyone liked it here, but she wasn't really planning on a big group. She was planning on escaping with one, but she figured they would tie her down. Not to mention she wasn't going to drag anyone into danger with her when she went after him. Where ever her brother was. She also figured those who tried to escape wanted to find there own loved ones, or a better place to stay safe from, whatever it is going on. They had only told her a bomb had hit, a big nuclear one at that, and wiped who ever wasn't in some sort of safe building out. Or so they think but it was nuclear so she couldn't exactly doubt them. She just hoped Kacy got some place, bomb resistant. She gripped the fabric of her shirt tightly before relaxing her fingers and looked over at James again. Well if he wanted out she could help him by telling him all of what was going on with the doors but....her eyes flickered to the guards wondering around. She'd have to wait until it turned dark and slip into his cot to whisper to him. When they turned the lights off there was pretty much no visibility so she should be good. "If you can wait until they have lights out I can help you." she said in a low voice since she didn't want people to hear what was going on and have someone who liked it here blab. She didn't want to be shot or anything like that poor girl was after sneaking out.

Fantasizing Dreams
Crew

Shirtless Fatcat

kissgalore
Crew

Tipsy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image

јαṃεṡlυсαṡģɾεÿṡøṉ

Where were you
                                                    All my days
                                                    That never rang

He snickered as she added to his statement. There was nothing wrong with using your tongue for other things besides making out and other activities. He watched her drop the cap to her water bottle, and was going to get it himself, but she was already bending over. s**t, she was bending over. Unable to help himself, his eyes drifted down her form, landing on her chest. Come on, she was just begging him to look. He was only a human male. He quickly averted his eyes though as she sat back up. No need to get slapped now. His eyes darted over to her as she spoke to him, and let let out a light breath. Yeah, he knew he shouldn't. But he had been awake for not even a whole day in here and he wanted out. Well since she had noticed, maybe she was interested in getting out. He would be too if they tried to kill him with tuna. And so would his brothers, and Cass. He wasn't going anywhere without his little sister. It wasn't like she would be dead weight, she was a little spit fire. She could hold her own, he wouldn't have to watch her like a hawk. But of course he would anyway, she was his little sister. His only little sister. And she was the youngest in the family too, so that was more reason to watch out from her. He was taken from his thoughts as Colleen spoke up again. Help him? His eyes wandered around for anyone that may have heard her. After he was sure it was okay, his eyes moved back to her. "I like that idea." He said, a smirk lighting up his features. If she wanted to keep quiet, she would have to get closer. And odds were, she would be climbing into his cot instead of the other way around. She was smaller, it would make less noise than if he climbed into hers. Stupid pieces of crap. Well, what could you expect in a place like this? Definitely not very much. So that was sort of a stupid idea in the first place. He yawned lightly, laying back on the cot again. How long until lights out? He wanted to freaking fast forward. And not just because Colleen would be in the same cot as him. He could learn more about this place. And the more information he had, the closer he got to breaking out and finding his brothers, and that was what mattered. Finding the rest of his family was on the top of his to-do list right now. Then after that, find somewhere safe. And well then after that, maybe getting with Colleen. Maybe. No need to push his luck with her right? Right. He didn't want to get her out, then have her just leave him. Not that he couldn't manage alone with Cass, but it would be better having her around. Another pair of eyes right? Yeah, right. And she had to have a reason for wanting to get out because of her food problems. The reason she had flipped on him before was because he brought up an older brother. Maybe that was who she lost out there? And she wanted to find him. So he would help of course. If he didn't help, he wouldn't be James. He helped any pretty lady that needed it. And well, he happened to be very interested in Colleen. And not just in a sexual way.

Lost and insecure
                                                    Lyin' on the floor
                                                    Why'd you have to wait?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:13 pm

S u r v i v o r

User Image
User Image

Ҁѳℓℓєєи wasn't thrilled with the idea to much after seeing him smirk but it would be worth it after getting out of here. If she worked with James she was sure she could get out of here, as well as those guys who passed by before. She'd just have to remember what they looked like, though once she saw them she was sure she would remember who they were. Though one had sounded and looked familiar when they passed by, but she only got a glimpse of him. Alright now this was going to bug her, maybe if she had more time she would get up to go look for them now. But she guessed it could wait until she got up again. One of the nurses came by and took her trash away knowing it was probably getting close to when the lights were about to be shut off. The nurses were going around making any last checks on people, and picking up garbage and the officers were checking to make sure everyone was in there cots. She looked back down at her shirt and continued to play with it since she had nothing else to do. It wasn't like her phone made it through, after falling and being trampled on the thing had cracked. Quickly getting bored with her shirt she moved down to her belly button ring and flicked that around until she heard the call for lights out and then everything went pitch black. She had to wait a while, making sure the guys had stopped moving around, making any last checks, and that people were asleep, before she turned onto her side. Thank god he was next to her or she would probably kill herself getting over to him. She reached down and grabbed her water bottle and moved it under her cot, just so it didn't get knocked over and make noise, before she carefully slid her feet over the side. She stilled for a moment before quietly pushing herself up and slowly making her way over to his cot. Her hands brushed against his cot before she reached forward and her hand connected with his chest. Thank god he had a shirt on it or she probably would have continued touching the very toned muscle she felt under her fingers. She quickly pulled back her hand, glad that it was dark so he couldn't see her face. Though she guessed he already knew she was blushing. She reached forward again and this time her hand brushed against the side of his face and felt the soft locks of her hair under her finger tips. Moving down they brushed against his lips too until they connected with the space on the cot then moved down. Okay so she had some room, but not a lot. And she wasn't really going to get much more. Cots weren't made for too. Biting her lip she squeezed into it with him, laying on her side so she was facing him, her body pressed up against his. If she could feel him very well she could only guess what he was feeling. Fighting down her nerves she focused. "Don't move much, or I might fall out." she whispered softly as she angled her head up towards his so her mouth was closer to his ear. If they didn't want to get caught she'd have to speak so that even he could barely hear her. "What do you want me to start with?"' she questioned so she wasn't rambling and wasting time on things he didn't care about.

Fantasizing Dreams
Crew

Shirtless Fatcat

kissgalore
Crew

Tipsy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image

јαṃεṡlυсαṡģɾεÿṡøṉ

Where were you
                                                    All my days
                                                    That never rang

With nothing to do now but kill time, James just stared up at the very empty ceiling. His eyes drifted over to that same blonde nurse as she came and took his trash, but left a new water bottle. Totally trying to suck up to him. The only people he saw walking around now were nurses that were cleaning up, and officers. And then before he knew it, it was like he suddenly went blind. He couldn't even see his hand right in front of his face. Damn, when they said lights out, they meant lights out. He laid on his back on the cot, as far over as he could get without hanging off the side to make at least some room for Colleen. He heard movement beside him, turning his head in that direction. Even though he couldn't see her, he knew it was Colleen. Feeling a hand on his chest, he raised an eyebrow. So she was feeling him up was she? Well he did practically strip her in his head before. Now he sort of wished he took the shirt back off. If he had, he was sure she would have felt around more. And that could lead to lots of other things. Even in the pitch black, he knew she was blushing from that. How quickly she pulled her hand away was proof enough. Feeling her fingers against his cheek and in his hair, his eyes closed. He would love if she actually meant to do that while they were doing something else. His lips quirked up in a smirk feeling her fingertips there next. It was like she was checking him out with her hands. Well, she knew he was thickly muscled from the hand on his chest, knew his hair was silky and smooth, and knew his lips were soft. What else did she need to know? Ooh that's dirty. He thought in response to his... dirty thinking. Feeling her getting into the cot, he turned his head. He could feel every curve on her body, and he loved it. But hey, that meant she could feel all of him too. He heard her head move, moving his own to look in her direction, though he couldn't see anything. He could feel her breath on his lips, he was so close to her, their noses touched every time he took a breath. What did he want her to start with? "Just tell me everything." He spoke almost mutely, feeling his lips brush hers. The corners of his mouth quirked up in a smirk, but he ignored it. Sure, the reason she probably asked that question was to avoid telling him things that he really had no use for but hey, she would get to stay in here with him longer, and he would really like that. He was glad these cots were so small. If they weren't, he wouldn't be receiving an experience like this right now. And he was absolutely loving this, more than he probably should. But hey, he was James. He loved dirty things like this, it was just in his nature. And since he was interested in Colleen, that made it so much better. Oh this was good. Every breath she took pressed her more into him. By the time she finished this, he guaranteed that he would feel as if she was permanently pressed against him. And well, he could only hope for so much to actually have. He would like lots of her places pressed up against him. And he completely planned on getting an actual kiss before she crawled back into her own cot. If he was going to get her out of here, she could at least give him that. A kiss would suffice for now/ Oh if Cass could see him right now, she would probably be pulling him away by his ear. She had a tendency to do that when she thought he was just taking it too far. Oh things were taken pretty far the moment she started feeling him up. And they were taken too far the moment she actually climbed in with him. And anything that came after that was well... completely not his fault.

Lost and insecure
                                                    Lyin' on the floor
                                                    Why'd you have to wait?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:28 am

S u r v i v o r

User Image
User Image

Ҁѳℓℓєєи felt her breath catch in her throat as his warm breath danced across her lips. Alright so maybe getting into the same cot as this man was not going to be a good idea. The whole close proximity thing didn't bother her. She actually preferred it over his flirting. Well she'd prefer it over anyone's flirting really. She couldn't deal with that, but being close to a guy like this was no real issue for her. Sure it was strange but she has never considered herself to be normal. This thing was a bad idea because it's been so long since she was in this sort of position with a guy. Like a real long time. No no she had to focus. When he started speaking she stilled slightly noticing what his lips were doing. Oh great now it was going to feel like she was sucking face when she spoke. She had a lot to say and....Oh screw it. she told herself as she took a small breath before she started to tell him about, well everything. "Well after the last explosion rocked the earth whoever made it here got stuck in this s**t hole. No one really knows what happened out there since they never told us. They run this place like a military school. Scheduled nights out, three meals a day, all given out at the same time. You can move around and stuff and do as you wish but you can't ask questions. They never reply or, if you don't stop, they hit you. These guys don't really seem friendly, and don't like it when you question them. If it's there way of keeping us safe it sucks. One group did make it out before. Two guys and a girl. You saw the door with the four guards? That was the one they escaped from. They were gone for a few days until they dragged back the girl and one of the guys. They were in pretty shitty condition and rambling on about how the dead are wondering around. The girl was the worst though. She was shaking, her skin was pale and she had some sort of wound on her arm, and when the guards saw that they took her out back and shot her. The guy is being kept some where in here probably around a group of guys. Sometimes he starts screaming at night, yelling about the undead bastards before they have to knock him out. Though we probably won't even need that door if we do try to escape. One of the other two is the way I was dragged in, and it from what I remember it was the back of the place. The guards usually go through the other one every know and again to check on things or something. I can't really tell you much of the outside world though since they tell us nothing. But from that guy screams about sometimes it sounds like a barren waste land to me. They keep there guns on them, but there is a case of extra weapons and ammo near um, well I can show you that tomorrow." she said since she had only seen it because one of the guys had wondered over to it and pulled out a gun before wondering away, thinking that no one would notice him. Such an idiot. "There any-" she stopped speaking as she heard movement and grabbed onto his shirt with one hand and pulled herself closer. If that was even remotely possible. When she heard the movement die down she loosened her grip on him but didn't let go. It's not like she could let go and push herself away, she'd fall off the cot and wake people up. "Is there anything else you want to know?" she asked him wanting to know if she could go back to her cot and stop all this touchy feely stuff and relax. Sleep for a bit before they got ready to get the hell out of here. Well it probably wouldn't be tomorrow but it would be soon. It had to be soon. Know that she knew she had someone else to get out with she was craving for it really. And she didn't know how long she could keep it contained until she acted on her own and most likely get herself killed.

Fantasizing Dreams
Crew

Shirtless Fatcat

kissgalore
Crew

Tipsy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:01 pm
User Image

јαṃεṡlυсαṡģɾεÿṡøṉ

Where were you
                                                    All my days
                                                    That never rang

A look of amusement dancer across his face as she seemed to hesitate. Rethinking this was she? With how he was looking at her before, he could understand as much. He was looking at her like she was a piece of meat, especially when she started to tease him. Well now, she was in the same cot as him. She was totally at his will now. But he wouldn't take advantage of that... Yet. As she started to speak, he did his absolute best to focus on her words and not her lips. Though that was a little hard to do considering he could constantly feel them now. Military school, definitely not his thing. He went to sleep when he wanted, and he ate what he wanted when he wanted. No one ordered him around. Another reason why he really wanted out. A group made it out before? And only two came back. And they killed one? Because of a wound on her arm? Maybe there was something out there, and a bite meant death or something. The dead wandering around hm? Sounds like a zombie apocalypse, like in freaking movies. Barren wasteland? Oh definitely zombie apocalypse. This was crazy. Wouldn't need the one that they got out of? The one in back was the one she was brought in. Now he wished he hadn't been knocked out. He would have known what door. And he would have collected this information himself. Extra weapons and ammo sounded very nice. They would need to arm themselves to get out. And once she showed him where it was, during a lights out he could get over there and grab some. If he walked back and forth to that place from his cot enough times he would memorize the path. He would just have to do so without it seeming suspicious. He was sure he would work something out. As she cut herself off and clutched his shirt? An arm went around her waist to hold her in place. Once the noise stopped, he didn't let go though. No need to have her fall out of the cot. Anything else he needed to know? So that meant she finished explaining. A smirk lit up his features, and he shook his head. Yeah, he knew she couldn't see that, but she could probably feel it. "It's not a question." He whispered, bringing his face closer to hers. His nose met hers, and his lips did soon after. He said he was getting a kiss didn't he? And he didn't lie about things like that. He moved his lips slowly against hers, never fully breaking them apart. His teeth grazed her lip, and he nipped her lightly. How far this went was completely up to her, he just wanted at least a kiss. But if she wanted this to keep going, then more for him! After a few moments, he did break the kiss, but kept himself close enough so their lips still brushed. His lips tugged up in a smirk. "That's all I needed to know. Did you want to know anything else?" He asked in a smooth, quiet voice, opening his eyes. So what if he couldn't see her? He knew exactly what she would look like right now. A flustered look on her face, red dusting on her cheeks. She had looked that way just from him flirting with her. Of course it would be the same now, but maybe a bit worse. She could even have this dazed look in her eyes. He wouldn't expect anything less from any girl he kissed. He was an amazing kisser, and was called the best kisser they ever met by most, if not all girls he did lock lips with. He really was that good.

Lost and insecure
                                                    Lyin' on the floor
                                                    Why'd you have to wait?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:14 pm

S u r v i v o r

User Image
User Image

Ҁѳℓℓєєи might have, if she hadn't been so ticked at him before she might have enjoyed his embrace more. But now she didn't know what to think of it. It could just be him trying to feel her or something. But she was probably jumping to conclusions. He couldn't be all that bad. He couldn't always be touchy feely and horny. When she felt his head move she was about to push her self off of him to head back when she tensed up feeling his face move closer. He wasn't....oh god he was. Before she could attempt to stop it(if that was what she really wanted) when his lips descended onto hers. She was afraid he'd use his tongue again but he wasn't pushing himself. Just using his lips and his, oh god and his teeth. Her mind went blank for a moment as she felt him moving against her lips. It really had been to long since she has had physical contact like this. Her hand tightened it's hold on his shirt and she hesitantly started to respond but he pulled away and she felt a bit disappointed, before mentally slapping herself for that. She wasn't disappointed! No she was....okay well she was disappointed. It had been nice to be kissed like that again. Kissed like he actually cared, and held like it would matter if she went away. Her gaze fell onto, well onto whatever was below his face, she had no idea what real part of him she was staring at but that didn't matter really. She should tell him to piss off and hit him but she just didn't feel it. Why the hell did he make her angry, then happy, then sad? It sucked it really really did. "Shut up." she told him before deciding that she enjoyed the feeling of actually being cared about and kissed him again. She had nearly missed, part of her lips connecting with his cheek but she soon straightened herself out. Some point along the line she was going to regret this but she was just going to kiss him. There was no possible way that he was going to convince her of doing anything more on a cot, in a room full of people. And she didn't want that. She had just meet him for gods sake! There was no way she was doing it with him. Besides she figured this could be his thank you for helping her out, because he sure as hell wasn't leaving her here. And seeing as how she was planning on being with him afterwards she couldn't thank him then.

Fantasizing Dreams
Crew

Shirtless Fatcat

kissgalore
Crew

Tipsy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:47 am
User Image

јαṃεṡlυсαṡģɾεÿṡøṉ

Where were you
                                                    All my days
                                                    That never rang

His lips quirked up into a smirk feeling her grip his shirt tighter. Though maybe he was a little disappointed himself that she only had a few seconds of actually responding to him before he broke the kiss. Just those two words she spoke told him plenty. She enjoyed it. She wanted more. She was going to kiss him again. He heard those two words plenty of times, it wasn't anything new. He chuckled as she missed when she brought her lips back to his, but it disappeared as they kissed again. He held her closer-- if that was even humanly possible-- his hold on her tightening. Oh he could definitely get used to this, he really could. Holding her like this and kissing her. But he doubted he would be able to do this again with her. She could only be doing this because he was going to help her get out of here. It was more than likely that there were no feelings involved on her part. So what if he felt a slight attraction towards her? He would get over it easily if she didn't really want him. He got over a "crush" all the time. And most of the time that crush was just the desire to get into the girl's pants. But well, maybe he would have liked Colleen more than that. The last girl he was serious though cheated on him, and it just completely crushed him. He had brought her home, she had met his family. He had seriously trusted her, and then she just turned on him. He actually found her in bed with the other guy. Needless to say he completely flipped s**t. He knocked the guy out with a punch to the head, and he just felt like his heart was ripped out of his chest. He had never been so hurt before. And how did that end? He slammed the door behind him with an angry look to hide the tears. It wasn't until he was in his car that he cried. He practically bawled. And he didn't even drive home. He called Trace and he came and got him. He couldn't drive. The one girl he had trusted just completely crushed him. So that was why he was how he was. He didn't commit. He saw women as nothing more than a piece of meat he could sink his teeth into. He whored himself around without a care in the world. And he didn't want to hurt Colleen. She was nice, and he liked that. So he wasn't going to do anything else. Just kiss her. If he did more, he risked hurting both her and himself. And he couldn't do either. He probably wouldn't even get to kissing her again. So well, should he just enjoy it now? Yeah, he probably should. He just hoped he didn't scare her. His teeth grazed her lip again, his lips parting and his tongue flicking out against her lips. It was entirely up to her whether or not she let it go farther, he wasn't going to make her do anything. Just kissing like this was satisfactory enough. He shouldn't make her think that he was sincerely interested in her, because he just wouldn't commit to avoid getting hurt again. Besides, if she was going to be around Cass once they got out of here, he didn't want a break up to ruin that.

Lost and insecure
                                                    Lyin' on the floor
                                                    Why'd you have to wait?

One-On-One

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out