Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[The Black Skull Herd] Calling all Kalona + allies! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:52 pm
*GLEES* Have alwyas loved Black Skull.

User Image

About Him: Deception is exactly what his name brings to mind, a deceiver, a liar, with a serpents tongue. This kalona doesn't always seem to have a screw quiet right though, or maybe that's what he wants you to think? His eyes are nearly unreadable and for good reason because if his mouth is moving among anything other than other kalona (and sometimes even among them), he's either eating or spinning a web of lies. He is extremely proud of being kalona almost violently so. While half-lings don't get as much hatred from him as others, he sees them still as a tier bellow a full blooded (and yes that includes his children). He does have a strange obsession and eye for the 'interesting' and 'pretty' soquili he calls trinkets, he has been known to kidnap a lesser or two and keep them until he's bored or hungry and then he disposes of them.

He's been instilled with extreme loyalty and would fight tooth and hoof for brethren and is always willing to lend a hoof to whatever schemes he might be needed for.

Past before coming to the herd:
He comes from an odd family, and secretly loves them more than life itself, even if others might think low of them. He believes them to be stronger than most, but much these days he stays separate of them. Even his own daughter. So the herd would likely never know of any of them. He believes his past, and family are strictly on a need to know basis, and nobody really needs to know.

Why he sought out Black Skull: A mutual hatred of skinwalker, and need to be among other of his own kind outside of family brings him to the herd. He has long missed the comradery of other kalona.

Position: Deception would be best as a warrior. Plain and simple he's a brute, towering over many soquili with a thick leathery hide and built like a tank, but with the speed and agility to make him a masterful fighter. That aside he isn't always the first to attack, he thinks critically about what he does, plans each maneuver in his head weighing risk and reward. He's vicious to unwelcome 'visitors' in areas he's decided are his lands  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:50 pm
An offering to the Black Skulls. Please don't hurt me!
User Image  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:17 pm
Devil NightShade

Welcome, welcome! Deception will be gladly accepted into the ranks of the Black Skull. He's a sizable stallion, and Nemesis can't help but be biased towards any who would want to be a warrior. He won't pry into Deception's personal life, so all will be well on that front. Nemesis will be more than happy to spar with him once he recruits some more new blood--and, of course, hunt the hell out of some skinwalkers.

Zee Oddwyn

Omg, thank you, Zee! That... is entirely amazing. Fffff, thank you, that is so sweet! And very, very symbolic for the Black Skull herd. ;w; <3

Nemesis: -Eyes contemptuously, but even in his grudging eyes, it is a fine offering- Get out while you can still walk, two-legger. -AKA, thanks, Zee, you're the best!-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:26 pm
Man, do I wish I had a pureblood!
Maybe once I get my hybrid boy's father...  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:28 pm
Oh man do I need to get my Kalona's story together~
He's basically a blank slate -ponderponder-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:08 pm
I'm so thrilled to see that there's interest, seriously! We'd love to have you guys, ahhh. <3 Hoping to have some majorly epic plots in the future.

And if you have Kalona lookalikes, well, that'd work too!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:10 pm
*nervous laughter* Ahahahaha! Thank you, no problem! *runsforherlife*

((XD You're welcome! I saw the totem you had on the front pages and thought to myself, "I really, really want to draw a horse skull." So, thanks for the inspiration!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:13 pm
Zee Oddwyn
*nervous laughter* Ahahahaha! Thank you, no problem! *runsforherlife*

((XD You're welcome! I saw the totem you had on the front pages and thought to myself, "I really, really want to draw a horse skull." So, thanks for the inspiration!))

I seriously appreciate it, aghhh. It is so morbid/fits perfectly with the theme! Plus, it was really sweet for you to do. /holds~!  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:15 pm
This is totally awesome <3

Just had to say that 83  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:18 pm
Thank you! If I had a pure Kalona, I'd totally throw him or her at this herd.  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image

I'd like to toss this blank slate here, I'm totally willing to RP and flesh him out, just haven't been there yet.

<3<3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:27 pm
NEXT CUSTOM FOR SURE is going to be someone who can join this herd.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:04 pm
@Tsu: Awesome >3 Deception will be -thrilled- to have a worthy sparring partner, and the chance to spill skinwalker blood is irresistible.

Deception:
*eyes the offering then the two-legged, just waiting on the order that he can chew on the flesh-bag*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:13 pm
Thank you so much, you guys. I can't even begin to tell you how happy this makes me to see that people are so interested! I will be waiting for you with open arms. ;w; -snugs Panda and Zee and Sum!-

Green Ever After

Oh, gosh, but he's handsome! If you'd like, Nemesis could run into your boyo, tries to recruit him, and maybe that would help you flesh him out? <333

Devil NightShade

Eeee, sounds great! They'll probably get along just fine, muahaha. >3

Nemesis: -Won't give the order so long as Zee's gettin' the hell out, because he found it to be a worthy offering. Still, he certainly doesn't mind letting Deception snap at her heels, so he'll just jerk his head at the younger stallion to tell him to go ahead-  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:21 pm
Tsunake

I'd like that, I'd really like that a lot ~ 8D

And thank you !! He was my first ever custom I won <3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items