Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kuroshitsuji roleplay

Back to Guilds

Roleplay as Kuro characters or your own OC's! 

Tags: Kuroshitsuji, Black Butler, Anime, Roleplay, Phantomhive 

Reply Other areas
Trancy Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:16 pm
she strolled down the stairs then sat on the floor, "damn, my wound is burning. i have to get out of here soon." she muttered she just sat on the floor in too much pain to get up. its not the first time it happened before she was hurt many times but not as bad as this it was usually a scratch or two that stung for 2 days. perhaps she should have watched the novices' backs instead of killing the target herself and have them watch her back it was their first mission anyway. regretting not going back to the creed and regretting coming her. she would feel terrible either way. she just sighed then muffled a groan of pain which would most likely be heard through out the manor if she didn't. she had to get out of that room and somewhere else now. she managed to get herself off the floor and up the stairs. she opened the door quietly then closed it, walking silently to lars' room. if anyone could help it would have to be lars, seeing as it was her only choice but better risking the trip to the creed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:30 pm
User Image
Claude had the feeling that Lars was hiding something or someone from him.He showed his company to one of the palor rooms and excused himself. He then headed for Lars.There were quite a few questions he wanted to ask him. Upon finding him he confronted him."I do believe you are hiding something from me."  

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image
Lars Ardian

"When will I be allowed to live? Only when you have stopped breathing."

The boy trembled slightly, hearing Claude's voice from outside the door. Rosalina was on the inside and he needed to get her out of here quickly. "s**t... Rosalina.. you have to get out of here now or I'm going to lose my job!" he whispered, pushing her towards the one window. "No! There isn't anything I am hiding from you. What would give you that idea, ser?" Lars said, quietly opening it and lifting up the woman and setting her outside. "Now. Come back later or something so I don't lose my job let alone my life. I have very important things to attend to!" the boy said, pecking her on the cheek lightly before shutting the window along with the shades. To stop the suspicion, he opened the door to see his superior's golden eyes staring down at him. Lars shivered slightly, playing with his fingers behind his back and twisting his toes inside of his dress shoes. He attempted to remain calm so that he wouldn't have anymore reason to think something was going on. "Is there anything that needs to be done? I have done excess cleaning in my spare time if that helps at all.."

//OOC//

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:22 pm
she blinked as the situation happened so fast. she sighed holding her shoulder and made her way back to the creed by the road. "guess im on my own now, wouldn't be suprised if i ended up dieing on the road or infront of the creed gates.." she moved swiftly as to stop the whole destined to die at the gates from happening. (tis the end of rosalina D smile  

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

WonderlandSanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:16 pm
Lucy Robinson
User Image

Lucy gave a slight nod and smile to Lars in response to his. She and her father followed the butler to a parlor, and waited as he left the room. Her father sat down and began to smoke. Lucy stood at the opposite end of the parlor. She hated the smell of smoke, just looking at it made her gag. Her father always smoked in front of her and her brother for as long as she could remember. When the smell of smoke began to fill the room, she held her hand over her mouth and nose. She snapped at him, "Father, don't you think that it's quite rude to smoke in someone else's manor!? I'm practically suffocating, and I'm on the other side of the room! Can't you ever stop smoking for more than fifteen minutes!? Besides, you have all the time in the world to smoke at home!" Her father was silent, and glared at her for a few minutes before muttering something under his breath and putting the cigar out. Lucy went over to the window and opened it to let the smell escape the room. She held her head on her hand, the smoke was starting to give her a slight headache. When would she be able to be alone?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:33 pm
User Image
Claude glared at Lars his eyes flashng dangerously. "Don't try to lie to me..." He studied the other man.He could sense that there had been another being in the room. "His Highness doesn't like liers either. I have half a mind to let him fire you.'  

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image
Lars Ardian

Lars cringed a little, hearing Claude threaten him. He paused for a bit longer, having felt something caught up in his throat, preventing him to speak."They've already left the manor grounds, they couldn't have proved any more of a threat to his Highness anyways.. They were not here on business with him, just to stop by and.." Lars' words seemed to choke again, he couldn't speak for a moment so he rubbed his throat and pushed back his hair. The pressure of such questioning was pushing him, like when a child is asked about something they've done. "They were just here to see me.. They have gone now.. P-please don't fire me, Ser." The boy looked down to his feet, clutching his hands behind him again. "I apologize for lying.. I'll take whatever punishment is necessary." Owning up for his deeds seemed to lighten his breathing, making the guilt get off his chest a little.

//OOC//

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image
Claude sighed and adjusted his glasses. "I don't want to ever sense that person around here again. as for your punishment you will help me train the new maid.Follow me." He spun on his heel and stalked down the hallway back to where Lucy was waiting.  

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:11 pm
Lars Ardian

"Alright.." he said, following behind Claude closely. 'I wonder where she even got off to..' Lars thought to himself, not knowing what had happened to her yet. As they approached the parlor, there was the heavy stench of smoke which immediately made him hold his nose. 'What the- What is that horrible odor?" The boy walked ahead of the other man, opening the doors for him quickly, releasing the rest of the smoke from the room with one large gust. Lars noticed it was the same girl from before which was getting out of the carriage and which he met in the hallway.

//OOC//

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:54 pm
Lucy Robinson
User Image

By the time Claude and Lars entered the parlor, Lucy's headache had gotten worse since her father wouldn't let her leave the room. Though she was by the window, it didn't help her very much. She was laying on the window seal with most of her head out the window. If someone didn't know the situation, they would've thought she was a corpse. Smoke always made her feel sick. Her father got up and said his farewells to Claude and Lars. He then walked over to Lucy, not knowing how strong their ears were and whispered to her "You better do a good job and stay hidden now Lucy. By the time I get home, you'll be reported for running away like we planned with the former Earl Trancy before he passed away. And remember, if you try to come out of hiding, while your reported missing or dead, I might have to do something to your dear little brother." The last sentence gave Lucy enough energy to throw herself up, and slap her father across his face. He said nothing and turned to leave, with his cheek flashing red. On his way out he said to the butlers, "Do what you wish with her" and left. Lucy stood there calming herself down. Her father's threat made her forget all about the smoke. "That despicable statue..." she muttered to herself. She then turned her attention to the two butlers in front of her. She faced them, placed her right hand over her left, and did a slight bow to them in apology. Her red hair fell forward as she said, "I-I'm very sorry for acting like that in front of you. Please forgive me."  

WonderlandSanity

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:07 am
User Image
Claude nodded at the girl. "As you know I am the head butler here." He motioned to Lars. "This is Lars Ardian he will be your mentor along with the head maid here."He then pointed to Hannah who cringed slighly. "You will train under them and do as they say. You will also be sharing a room with Hannah. Any questions?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:55 pm
Lucy Robinson
User Image

Lucy stood back up. "Um, may I explore the manor? I think I would like to know where everything is. I have a photographic memory, so I'll only need to be shown around once." It was true. Lucy could remember everything she saw, for as far back as she could remember. For example she could remember the smell of tea her mother would always drink, the exact brands of candy her brother loved so much, and even the maze she and her brother would always hide in.
(OOC: ...short post D8 )  

WonderlandSanity

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image
Claude nodded at the young girl. "Hannah and Lars will show you around the manor.
Now if you excuse me I have more pressing matters to attend to. "  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image
Hannah watched sheepishly as Claude left.Once he was gone she turned to the new maid. She studied her carefully before holding out her hand. "I'll show you around the manor...Please come with me..."  

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:20 pm
Lars Ardian

Lars took a step back away from Hannah and Lucy, giving the new girl a small smile from behind. 'Hopefully she doesn't get lost. This place is quite large..' He thought to himself, opening the doors again for the two. For a moment he pondered what Claude was going to do, his eyes followed him as he left but then went back to the two girls. The boy gave Lucy a glance, sort of empathetical at first but then it shift to question 'Why would you allow this to happen? You seem much too young for this dreaded place..' He thought inside his head, looking away to break his awkward stare to her. As the two ladies proceeded through the door, Lars followed suit and nearly at their heels but he continually kept his distance. The panther boy kept looking down at his feet, not wanting to give the new comer another unwanted stare.

//OOC//
Sorry for the crappy post >A<;; Didn't know what he should say..

Other areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff