Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:24 pm
Voodoo puffed out his chest as he heard her comments. "Well ya won't findin' any other stallion stronger than mahself here! An' ah be pretty damn good lookin' t' boot!" It did not even occur to him what he might be potentially volunteering for. "Ah be t' swiftest in' mah village an' ah always be winnin' t' contests!" Strutting in the water was hard but he managed not to fall over, the slippery rocks managing to find themselves under his hooves and yet he prevailed at keeping himself upright. "T' ladies be flockin' all around mahself back at home." Voodoo nodded again proudly, not caring in the least that he was exaggerating, caught up in the desire to make the pretty mare before him smile and laugh. "Ah even be takin' care o' t' Horde an' makin' sure they be safe! Ah be sure that ah be impressin' much upon t' troll mares an' ah be claimin' her as mah own." It was no longer apparent whether he was talking to Vanya now or an imaginary Malis as he toted his good deeds.

"Still..." He shook out his mane as he came back down to earth. "It not be much wit'out a loveleh mare t' be takin' care of." The troll stallion flicked his tail, splashing water around a little. "That be why ah be here. Lookin' fer t' most beautious mare in t' area an' hopefully impress her enough that she be wantin' mahself t' take care of her." Voodoo winked at Vanya with a cheeky grin in turn. "Dunno where ah might be findin' her though... she be pretty darn smart fer a ladeh!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vanya watched the stallion and couldn't help but giggle. She was sure most of what he said was true; given his stature and muscular build, just not to such an extent as he was describing. "You must truly be a treasure of your village," she said between chuckles. "I'm surprised they let you leave!"

Coyly, she swam towards the stallion, bearing a cheeky grin of her own. "Oh? You don't know where to find her, do you?" She waded around him, legs kicking swiftly under the water. "And what makes you think she be needin' you t' take care of her?" She imitated his voice, terrible and burst into laughter.

It occurred to her then that Vanya was going to capture this stallion. She enjoyed his company and he would produce strong warrior foals. "I may not need you to always take care of me, Voodoo. But I am the most beautious mare in this area." She eyed him from under her lids, a soft blush creeping upon her cheeks.

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas