Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:59 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy finally gave a half-hearted chuckle as she reached for one of the packets with a weak hand and pulled it to her, "Lecherous b*****d... I ought to tell her you said that to me..." she said softly then focused on slowly draining the packets one at a time.

It did take her a while, just as she'd said it would, but she was finally able to sit up on the bed and look around at the destruction she'd caused. She really didn't remember most of it, only feeling the rage.

"Did I really do all of this?" she asked him softly, one hand moving through her fall of flame-bright red hair as a bit of horror-filled awe filled her voice at the destruction she'd caused. But at least she was thinking again...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:20 pm
"Go ahead. Maybe she will agree.....once I tell her I will lick her clean."

As she ate, he gave her the rundown of what happened with Goh and what he did to show that piece of dung who was in charge. He apologized profusely for not killing Goh, but he had to save Cynthia and Goh didn't seem to be in his realm, when Lareth popped in.

He went on about the weather and so forth until she sat up straight and looked around. As she asked about the destruction he nodded.

"Yes, Gypsy, this is your rage."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:34 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy finally raised her crimson eyes to look at him and tried to figure out what to say, but in the end she could only give a soft sigh and deflate a bit, "I'm sorry, Lareth... Thank you for containing me so that I didn't hurt anyone..." she said softly, feeling bad that she'd lost it that completely.

She knew he'd taken her weapons, able to remember that much. As she turned her head to look at the closet she'd shared with Kaljire, she winced. She'd shredded everything in it. Which meant that she only had the linen gown she was wearing at the moment.

"I'll have to talk to Hal or someone about replacing my clothes and getting this place cleaned up..." she added with a wince at her loss of control.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:40 pm
Lareth cupped her chin and made her look at him.
"Hey....we are family Gypsy. I swore that I would always take care of you when you became one with Kal. No matter what, you are family."

He let go of her chin and smiled as he got up from his spot beside her.

"I'm sure Hal already has clothes for you and we can start renovations once you are ready. I have to keep the carpenters and masons busy....otherwise, why do I keep them on the payroll?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:18 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy smiled back at him and gave a nod, "True... Still, thank you," she said softly as she got up. She had to put a hand against the wall to steady herself as the room spun for a moment, noticed that her legs felt like jelly. But she was otherwise fine.

She gave a nod over Hal and the workers as she followed him from the room, pausing in the doorway to look at what she'd done to the rest of the tower with wide eyes, completely shocked.

"Gods, Lareth... What the hell did I do..." she gasped out in a shocked whisper at the destruction she'd caused, unable to believe that she'd practically destroyed her home like this...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:32 am
Lareth looked at her from over his shoulder as he was conversing with the demon repair squad that had assembled.

"What any person does in a fit of loss and rage. You destroyed anything you could get your hands on.

Hal walked over and handed her some breeches, a soft shirt, and a pair of soft leather boots.
"Shall we go change?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:01 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

While Gypsy was processing what Lareth had said to her, Hal had managed to sneak up on her with clothing. She looked it over and gave a nod to him along with a small smile, grateful that he hadn't brought fighting leathers or her weapons with him.

"Yes. Changing is good. I don't think I destroyed the bathroom..." she said softly as she took the items from the older demon, hesitated just a brief moment, then kissed him on his cheek before heading into the bathroom (thankfully not destroyed) and changed into the clothes.

She also brushed out her hair, wondering when it had grown from her waist to her knees. She thought seriously about cutting it as she froze in front of the mirror and hesitated at yet another promise she'd made: to let her hair grow enough that she could use the end of her braid as a weapon instead of a weakness. Kal had even designed the items to put into her hair with a single braid and multiple braids that would have been perfect for a full battle.

Yet she still froze there, holding her hair and staring at it. Until someone cleared their throat in the doorway and made her jump a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:41 pm
((Okay, time skip time))

Once everything in the tower was taken care of, Gypsy saw Lareth and Hal out politely after Lareth had given her weapons back to her. Then she moved around the tower silently for several hours, remembering something about every room, some memory that she knew she should cherish and enjoy.

That done, she changed into a set of fighting leathers that Hal'd had sent over for her and added her weapons. She braided her hair back without frowning at it, took one last look around the tower, then silently left it.

She left a note for Lareth apologizing for her departure, but told him that she needed some time to think about what she was going to do with her life now. At the moment, she really had no purpose here, nothing that she could actually do. She'd run into the problem a few times in the past and knew that a little time in thought would help.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:27 am
Lareth knew eventually Gypsy would leave. There was nothing to tie her to this realm anymore. When he discovered her note, he was not surprised she had left sooner than expected.

"Ever changing as the wind and turbulent as the sea...."

Lareth burned the letter in an instant and wondered if she discovered the power he had secretly imbued into her dagger. If used properly, it would open a portal for her to use to come and go from his realm. He chuckled as he wondered how long it would take her to figure out how to activate it. He would have informed her, but due to the thrashing he caught from Cynthia and then Gypsy because of his idea of pudding wrestling, it was his payback to her.

He looked over his brothers tower and then left.

There was much to be done as new soldiers needed to be trained and there was still the issue of the girl who destroyed his villages.

After much thought, he knew she wasn't a demon, but something else entirely....how could he fight someone he knew nothing about?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:04 pm
The tower had been sealed since Gypsy had left to go live in the barracks with the soldiers, but it unsealed the moment Lareth brought Gypsy's sleeping body back.

It was her tower now since Kal was gone and Lareth had made sure to refit the whole thing except for the room Kal and Gypsy shared as that was up to her to change.

Lareth climbed the spiral staircase and carried her into her room, laying her down on her clean and made bed.

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:13 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy gave a soft moan as Lareth laid her down, shifting away from her injured shoulder where Esabel had managed to throw her dagger. It was a strange piece with a very small hilt and handle but a long 'wavy' blade that had entered at a downward angle and was embedded right to the hilt.

Her crimson eyes blinked open a bit and she frowned up at Lareth then at the room, "What-?" she started to ask something but hesitated, not exactly sure what she should be asking right now...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:17 pm
"Shh. I got to get a blade out of you and its a bit tricky as it is a bit of a b***h to get out wavy blades."

Lareth looked her over and frowned as he thought some. Only one way to do this. A flame erupted on her night stand with a bottle of his strongest booze he usually only drank himself, a small sake looking saucer, and a sewing kit.

He grabbed the bottle and pulled out the cork pouring some of the dark liquid into it. He helped gypsy sit up before he placed the saucer to her lips and had her drink.

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:32 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy drank the stuff down then gasped for air as her eyes went wide, doing her best not to start coughing. When she did speak again, she frowned at how quickly the alcohol took effect and had her working to make her words clear.

"Jusht- justs-just pull it ousht-ouft-out," she finally got the words out and could only hope he understood her. It was a bit embarrassing that the stuff had hit her that hard that fast when she usually drank Lareth under the table.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:49 pm
Lareth smirked as the booze hit her hard and fast.
"I think if we tried a drinking game again, you would lose now....I can drink a whole glass of this and get buzzed at best."

Lareth straddled her and gripped her with his legs to hold her still.

"If I didn't see you as my friend and sister, I would be saying 'Oh-la-la-....sexy woman underneath me."

Lareth gripped the handle to the dagger and winced as the handle had small little barbs and it sliced into his hand. He counted to three and quickly pulled the dagger out of her.

Once it was out, Lareth placed the dagger on the side table and grabbed the bottle of alcohol. He poured a small amount on his sliced hand and wiped it clean on his pants before he poured a bit of alcohol on Gypsy's wound to disenfect it.

Then he put the bottle down and grabbed up the sewing kit. Quickly he was stitching her up and soon placing a poultice and bandage on and over the newly stitched wound.

Once he was done he smiled and patted her good shoulder.

"You did good. Proud of you."

Lareth removed himself from her and cleaned up the side table.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:06 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy barely hissed when he pulled the nasty piece of work from her shoulder and stitched her up, "Yeah well... That woman of yoursh-yours, would fry boths-both of ush-us for it," she said as she blinked at him.

Once he was finished, she frowned at him, "Whatsh-what the hell ish-is in that schtuff-stuff?" she asked him, or tried to, as she put a hand to her now-spinning head, "Crapsh-crap is potend-portesh-potent," she was really getting frustrated with the talking crap she was spitting out here.

That brew should have been illegal...  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces