Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
My brother thinks this is the new "Girls Just Wana Have Fun" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you agree with him?
  Hell no this song sucks.
  Not really. :( Theres better stuff
  Maybe...
  Hellz yeah awesome song. :D
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:47 pm
cool4
"The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Where? Just type in freaken How We Do Party Rita Ora on Youtube.

Which is why it's better to live in US because of stupid website things are only available to us, like Hulu.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:19 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
"The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Where? Just type in freaken How We Do Party Rita Ora on Youtube.

Which is why it's better to live in US because of stupid website things are only available to us, like Hulu.

i got access to hulu. yay for hacks  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:55 am
Which is why, don't declare independence or else you will have to deal with stuff like this. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:36 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Which is why, don't declare independence or else you will have to deal with stuff like this. razz

then websites just become more regional.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:17 pm
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

Not only that but they also have to create a stupid border passing where you have to wait hours just to get in. stare soo stupid. I feel sorry for Ireland.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:22 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

Not only that but they also have to create a stupid border passing where you have to wait hours just to get in. stare soo stupid. I feel sorry for Ireland.

The border crossing was bad yesterday.

Though we ended up sneaking out and going to the other border crossing it was a 5 minute wait versus a 300 bazillion hour wait.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:25 pm
See? Soo stupid. sad I bet the Mexican border in El Paso is a million times worse.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:56 pm
The Mexican border wait time is f#i;ng ridiculous. From Mexico to the US. From the US to over there its like a drive thru. But its nice to see the people trying to sell you stuff. XD Poor souls.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:17 pm
Dannyxcores
The Mexican border wait time is f#i;ng ridiculous. From Mexico to the US. From the US to over there its like a drive thru. But its nice to see the people trying to sell you stuff. XD Poor souls.
I heard it's crowded all the time on the Mexican side. o.O

I don't know why they would give Canadians a hard time, their country is just like ours, if not better in certain aspects. I would think it would just be show passport and OK go on ahead. Quick in stuff. I don't know why it would have to be freaken complicated.

For Mexicans getting in the US at their border, I can see it taking a long time since they don't speak our language, could be getting in to sell drugs, etc, could be drug cartel people wanting to cause violence on our side, lots of reasons it would take a long time for them. The border patrol probably checks every single car before they will let them in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:54 pm
When you get to the booth, everyone is required to say "U.S. citizen". He asks you and if you have an accent, they'll ask you to pull over for further interrogation. I don't know what happens after cause thats never happened in my experience. I'm pretty sure they'll let you slip right in if your blue eyed and blonde.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:59 pm
Dannyxcores
When you get to the booth, everyone is required to say "U.S. citizen". He asks you and if you have an accent, they'll ask you to pull over for further interrogation. I don't know what happens after cause thats never happened in my experience. I'm pretty sure they'll let you slip right in if your blue eyed and blonde.
Is that the border crossing or the border patrol checkpoints? sad

Because obviously at the border crossing they aren't US. I'm confused.

I hate the border checkpoints, we have had to pull over sometimes, like 5 times in the past couple of years where they check our stupid car for stuff. It's stupid. And sometimes would ask us personal questions when all we are doing is going to ******** Alamogordo to our parents house.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:06 pm
checkpoints go by quicker, a looooooooot quicker.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:08 pm
Dannyxcores
Duh. But what about border crossings? You have to be US for those to? Obviously Canadians and Mexicans aren't US ppl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:16 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Dannyxcores
Duh. But what about border crossings? You have to be US for those to? Obviously Canadians and Mexicans aren't US ppl.
Yep, and I'm sure theres a fee. If your Canadian or something, they'll probably allow you with your passport.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:24 pm
I know. It costs money to visit another country when you already had to pay 130$ for your ******** passport. stare

There should be only one place of Citizenship, EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!

But the stupid checkpoints could give you a hard time to, we had to pull over at those sometimes since obviously we have never been to a border crossing to another country. Theres a checkpoint border patrol station at every exit road from Las Cruces (except the exit leading south to El Paso), and a checkpoint between El Paso and Alamogordo. I don't know why there isn't one between El Paso and Las Cruces. Probably where all the illegals are moving to since they won't have to deal with border patrol checkpoints between those two cities.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff