Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
What a relief Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

they're going to take me away
  haha
View Results

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:25 am
Congrats Protedgy, what kind of job are you working?

And Aoi, you could take some driving courses or even ask someone to help you with your driving skills.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:16 pm
Screw driving courses. I can immediately get my license if I can pass the driving test at the DMV, since I already have an expired permit from high school and my completion certificate from the Drivers Ed course I took when I was a freshman in HS.

My brother is teaching me, but I am scared because what if we get stopped on the road? I will go to jail. crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:18 pm
Dannyxcores
Congrats pro.

And aoi. You can't drive straight? What happened to the straight lines that you can see?
I seem to swerve in stuff but that may be because the roads I drove on so far aren't marked. I hope I will drive straighter when I get on real roads with the lines on them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:07 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Protedgy
I finally got a job. Suspicious though...called me at almost 11 last night asking me to come in for 10 the this morning and stay for 6 hours. I was put to work on the spot but I still don't know how much I'm being paid rofl Probably minimum

Well that doesn't sound very legit... Every place I've been hired immediately sets me to work on paperwork and making sure my tax forms and agreement to employment are set up. And that I know exactly how much I'll be getting paid.
I guess I'll have to talk to her clearly, it's a hotel and I'm actually getting to know people's names

xDorminx
Congrats Protedgy, what kind of job are you working?

And Aoi, you could take some driving courses or even ask someone to help you with your driving skills.
Um...I'm a housekeeper  

Protedgy

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas