Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ Professor Quibble's Office ] DETH MEETING ORP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:43 pm
(( ENTERING TEMPORALLY BACKWARD ))

Vanth was doing a fantastic impression of Selene as she lurked behind the other students. She was the one who'd sent the text, thinking they'd been following a human around. Delusions of nursing it back to health as if it was a baby carry-on in a shoebox. All the while the strangeness of the bloody substance had made her forget one of the biggest rules of Halloween. She did have an overactive imagination.

The grim reaper glanced back and forth to the other students. Nobody wanted to admit where they found the strange tablet, but even if it wasn't a human, someone or something was in grave danger. Whatever had sent them running through the restricted section bleeding all the way into a secret cave, there was more to it than some simple schoolyard brawl.

But they could leave out the restricted section part.

"Professor, we found the tablet in a cave. Under the school. There was a lake full of water and treasure, and that's where this reaper left it. I never heard of the place, and nobody else seemed to either, so I don't think it was another student who brought it there, and in their condition... there was so much blood..." Vanth took a moment to let her heart ache for the poor probably-dissipated creature it had been.

"We didn't mean to break any rules, really we didn't. It's just that we were afraid someone was in trouble, really bad trouble, and we wanted to help them! We thought it might have been a human. It really was strange for blood." Vanth held up her hand. One of her pale fingers still had the odd blood dried on it.

Zoobey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:05 pm
"Prof..." Tex said, finally breathing again. "I'm a grim reaper, from a looooong line of reapers, and I ain't never seen somethin' like this before. So I ain't... quite... sure that's from a reaper." Not that he liked disagreeing with his favorite professor, but still, a truth was a truth.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:30 pm
Ava silently filed into the room shortly after the others had entered. Not having much to say about anything for the moment, she decided to wait and watch for the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:28 pm
Skylar slunk into the office, worn out from the events of the day and still smelling like slime 'n' snails. Though before anyone could give him any questioning looks, he put up a hand and made a face that clearly said 'don't ask' and slumped onto the floor. Though was careful not to lean against the wall or any furniture.

"You think maybe it was someone's sick idea of a prank? Y'know like a one last 'Fooled you!' before we graduate and all?" He asked, scratching his chin thoughtfully. He had his doubts, but he really hoped it was something as simple as that. It would be better than the alternative--which was what everyone was thinking.

Random Artist

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:29 pm
[Enter]

Westhor settled down, looking nervously at the professor as he listened to the other students; he was also attempting to be quiet, and doing... A rather good job at it, actually, considering how he could be terribly noisy without meaning to. He also did not really get what was going on, except that someone - a human! - was probably hurt... Somewhere...

And that's not chill at all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:36 pm
[Enter]

A smite tardy to the party, Melusine finally entered the teacher's office with a small wrinkle between her eyebrows. Being called to an office was never a good thing.
So when she entered, all she heard were the students discussing what the blood could or could not be. She caught the tail end of the idea that humans couldn't enter Halloweentown, but also the idea of it being a Reaper's item. That was plausible, but that iron smell... It had been too pungent for Melusine to fully adhere to that idea.

"What if it was a human's blood but someone planted it?" She asked after a moment of thought. Oh... Was that too much maybe? Too far-fetched? Huh...  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:19 pm
< Then yours and my suspicions are confirmed. There is indeed a Human, or a part of a Human even, perhaps preserved through complex spell weaving that arrived in Halloween. If it was still alive, then it was injured, and somehow made it way to this acclaimed lake, and left this piece here. >

They rapped one finger against the tablet again. < If that is the case, who else is working with them? This is not a matter to be taken lightly: I will contact the Bogeymen tomorrow so I have time for personal investigation. If we pry in this too much, regardless of our interest saving the Human, we will only hurt them in the end. Avoid going into the lake again. If anything strange happens, please contact me immediately. This is ... > He trailed off, absently flipping the tablet over and over < Unusual. And potentially dangerous. > A pause < This is the only thing you took from the cave you mentioned, correct? There was nothing else to be noted there? >

iizbot

Ice Queen

Nothingyet

Random Artist

Syusaki

Nyxtsuki Moon

chimarii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:19 pm
Everyone was talking about a human, and it was all Selene could do to keep still. They hadn't even seen a human, why were they so sure..! She didn't even want to think that they might have found a real human, possibly a hurt one, if they'd kept searching. It frightened her so very much - she wanted to help the humans just as much as the next DETH member, but .. if she actually had to touch one..

She was sure she would dissipate on contact out of sheer fright.

"Maybe.. we could do an analysis on the blood.." Selene was whispering, while everyone else was talking at normal voice, so no one heard her unless they were right next to her. She was used to it by now, and as soon as she spoke, she knew it was a horrible idea and she was glad no one had heard it!

She cuddled herself tightly and stayed on the floor. It was safe here. Safe to listen, and not interact. Or be noticed.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:28 pm
Tarot nodded at Quibble. His explanation sounded reasonable, though the idea of a human in Halloween was still difficult to wrap her mind around. “Yes, sir,” she murmured softly. Don’t try to pry further or she’d cause more trouble. It made sense. She could do that. The reaper began to turn around, but the professor’s last question made her freeze.

“Um…” Personally, she hadn’t looted any of the treasures in the lake, but she wouldn’t past some of the students to nab a few items on their way out. “There were treasures in the lake. A couple of students might have taken a thing or two.” Too bad Tarot didn’t realize it was more than just a couple students and more than just a thing or two. “Otherwise, I can’t recall much else.” Because she was shipping ArcanaxSelene

She bowed slightly before turning around at last. Tarot reached out to tug at Arcana’s head, but noticed a familiar lightning elemental. She raised an arm and waved weakly.

Zoobey

Dragain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:30 pm
Arcana blinked as Selene spoke up and then sank down with her. maybe a blood analysis would be good but....If there was a human around, they couldn't draw attention to it.

Especially with it being in a violate area full of creatures that lived off scaring and killing humans. whether or not those same creatures felt the same as the DETH club, there was just a matter on everyone's perspective.

At the mention of anything else...Arcana hesitated before quietly speaking.

"Um... Professor...." Arcana flushed as his voice squeaked, steeling himself just to spit out what he wanted to say. "In the lake....there a chalice and then...when I dunked my head in the water....I could hear voices....And then after I dunked my head and got out, I could still hear them. It wasn't bad..." He held his hands up, "It wasn't like scary voices but like...." He frowned as he tried to think of how to describe it.... "The voices felt really safe and like....gave me courage...to say things..." He blushed as he looked at Selene, offering her a gentle smile. He had felt comforted enough to ask her to be his ghoulfriend after all.

Zoobey

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:33 pm
"Oh, yes! There was lots of gold things in the water in the cave, professor bro!" Westhor nodded in agreement with Tarot, returning the ghoul's wave with an enthusiastic one of his own, whining a bit when the word 'dangerous' finally sunk in, "I didn't get in the water. We don't go well in water, you know," Electricity and all, "But some of them did, and I think there were people who took the gold things!"

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:34 pm
Argyle frowned as hard as he possibly could for quite a long time.

Some of them had not been as fantastically honorable as he and Vanth. Some had been more interested in the treasure at the bottom of the lake than discovering the fate of that potential human - and it really didn't sit particularly well for him.

So he was going to tattle as hard as he possibly could.

"Excuse me," he began, clearing his throat. "Some students took some treasure. A lot of it, in some cases. And were very disruptive and not at all helpful."

Maybe he was a little sensitive about this.

Zoobey

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:42 pm
Selene piped up suddenly, but as soon as she'd started her voice began to fade away. "I did not take any treasure! I did not.. touch.. anything..."

Nobody cared, Selene. Nobody cared.

Arcana's smile gave her the courage to forget her anxiety.. for a moment. But she still cringed at the sound of her own voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:56 pm
Arcana agreed with Selene and Tarot. He had been too focused on other things they shiny treasure.

Like the shiny treasure that was his ghoulfriend. He had too been focused on confessing. And listening to voices in his head.

Yes.

He shifted over to her on the floor and took her hand in his again and kissed her knuckles because she was just adorable and kissing on the knuckles was an appropriate gentlemanly place to kiss okay. Also because she was adorable.

It didn't stop him from shyly ducking his head away though as he gave her silent support.

Nio Love

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:59 pm
The students were getting more nervous now and anxious, and the professor quickly raised a (slightly dissipating) hand to wave them down. < Thank you for this information, it has given me a lot to think about. Do not worry now, this is not your responsibility, focus instead on watching the others, especially anyone who took anything, it is unclear what their actions will do now, but I am almost sure that it will yield negative consequences for us, if not for any other Humans potentially still in hiding. The treasure you speak of sounds cursed, do not touch it at all. Keep yourself safe, and simply watch the others, keep me updated through your Skellyphones and call for help when you need it. Safety first: if we cannot protect ourselves, we cannot protect what DETH stands for. >

That was right, safety first. Watch the others. Don't let them harm any other potential humans. It was actually sort of exciting for some students: most had never seen an actual human or would have the chance to see one this up close!

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff