Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
New ring? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:19 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Because you love her. stare I don't want to see you because you are scary.

I am in Alamo right now.

Of course I love her, you idiot. She's been my friend for something like ten years. She's like a sister to me. Her family is practically my second family who I cherish a lot more than my own. So get over it. Because I'm not ******** your girl and I'm sick of your stupidity with thinking I am.

And if you don't want to see me, then I suggest you don't say how you'd like to see me to yell at me. Because I have no issues with confronting you in real life and bitching you out. So either grow a pair and actually do something, or shut it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:20 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Yeah I want to see you and hug you. biggrin And maybe kiss you.
I see  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:21 pm
Teatime scares me. Women scare me. crying Yeah I feel like meeting you.

Well it's your fault for confusing me by saying stuff that makes me think that Shikume and you are lesbians and love each other and that she's your girl.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:26 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser

Well it's your fault for confusing me by saying stuff that makes me think that Shikume and you are lesbians and love each other and that she's your girl.
lol, even after me telling you she was just messing around with you? Did you not beleive me?

I'm feeling kind of hurt here...Beau...  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:30 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser

lol, even after me telling you she was just messing around with you? Did you not beleive me?

You never know. crying I can't tell what is truth or not. Like does she really sleep with you in bed or is everything she's saying totally not true and that you two never get close? sad I don't know. crying I just get sort of irritated when she says stuff like "I'mma go sleep with my Shikume now in her bed. Gnight" or something.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:30 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser

Stop being such a weak b***h and accept that over half the planet is filled with woman. If they scare you, then you should really just go gay and never leave the house again.

Also, your flow of logic is so flawed I can't even begin to explain.

And last, if she was my girl, she wouldn't be going with you. She probably wouldn't even be talking to you at all. Ever. Also, haven't we both told you out flat that we're not together? I get that you don't trust me, but you don't even trust your girlfriend? Because that's just messed up.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:31 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser

You never know. crying I can't tell what is truth or not. Like does she really sleep with you in bed or is everything she's saying totally not true and that you two never get close? sad I don't know. crying I just get sort of irritated when she says stuff like "I'mma go sleep with my Shikume now in her bed. Gnight" or something.

How dare you! My grammar is never that bad! It would go more like:

Well I'm off to bed now with Shikume. Hopefully she just leaves my boobs alone tonight. ;D

See? Do you see the difference?  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:34 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser

We in all honesty share a bed together. We just normally sleep or I'll keep her up by talking the night away.

But normally she doesn't go to bed until 3am or later. neutral

Also my cat get between us so we never really ever accidentally touch each other.  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:34 pm
SEe? YOU TOUCH HER BOOBS? That is also what makes me irritated.

And I trust my girlfriend. I feel we all need to meet and sort things out in real life.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:36 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser

We in all honesty share a bed together. We just normally sleep or I'll keep her up by talking the night away.

Also my cat get between us so we never really ever accidentally touch each other.

I'm surprised my arm hasn't flung over to smack you in the face yet, to be honest. And don't forget how your dog always seems to be between us now, too.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:36 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser

And I trust my girlfriend. I feel we all need to meet and sort things out in real life.
No, I touch her breasts...I like breasts...sorry sweatdrop

But if it makes you feel better I would do that to any chick with big breasts 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:37 pm
I'm supposed to sleep with Shikume. crying

But yeah, I feel I need to meet with Teatime to since obviously I have to meet her and Shikume's family eventually if I want to be with her (Shikume). She (teatime) needs to see what kind of person I am in real life and how I act in stuff.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:38 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser

Hey, wait just a minute there. She touches my boobs a lot more than I touch her's. You got a boob fanatic on your hands with her. But good luck getting her to change that attitude. Would it make you feel better if she touched you like she touches me?

And if you want to meet up and sort stuff out, I encourage this. Because it would be hilarious.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:38 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser

I'm surprised my arm hasn't flung over to smack you in the face yet, to be honest. And don't forget how your dog always seems to be between us now, too.
xD

I know...,y dogs are starting to growl at me when I move her in the morning xD  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:39 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser

Hey, wait just a minute there. She touches my boobs a lot more than I touch her's. You got a boob fanatic on your hands with her. But good luck getting her to change that attitude. Would it make you feel better if she touched you like she touches me?

And if you want to meet up and sort stuff out, I encourage this. Because it would be hilarious.
I feel I should meet you and Shikume in her house. Meaning when I go over you should be there to.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff