Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightShade_Miracle
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image
Azarela
Alpha of the Felines

Azarela padded next to Darian, she was in deep thought after the meeting with the packs Alpha. Lifting her head more to see where they where walking. Turning slightly she smiled at her Beta. "so what kind of trouble do you think we will need to sort when we get back?' She purred to Darian, her ears flickered backwards as she heard the roar of a bear. Pausing in her paw steps she turned her head and looked over her shoulder towards the packs territory "lets hope it doesn"t cross over" She said more to her self than to Darian. Padding forward again she picked up her pace she wanted to get back to her Pride quickly. If the bear was to cross over they would need to be prepared for a batlle.

((ooc=sorry for the short post i forgot how hard it was to type on ipad lol))  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image
Darian

Beta - 24 Moons

Darian let out a short laugh at Azarela's question. "Spoke my thoughts," he said with a grin. He tried to imagine the trouble Chanda and Cosmo could've gotten into if Selnia wasn't watching them. It wasn't a very happy train of thought. As they came closer to where the two felines were washing in the river, Darian thought he heard something. Straining his ears, he heard splashing sounds that simply weren't natural, and, listening even closer, something that could possibly have been a snarl. "I think we're about to find out," he growled unhappily, and set off at a trot in the direction of the sounds.  

phantomturtle
Crew

Apocalyptic Fairy

AndieGoesRawr

Tipsy Noob

11,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image

As Cosmo began to bathe to wash up the blood downstream, someone suddenly splashed water on her body multiple times. She shook her head to dry her face once it stopped and glanced at the mischievous culprit looking at her. Cosmo growled and began to do the same to her, but stopped midway once she hears the sound of a familiar roar out in the forest. She lowered her voice and spoke to Chanda, "Do you hear that?"

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image
Azarela
Alpha of the Felines

Azarela's ears perked forward as she heard water splashing, a growl and then talking. "yes i believe you are right Darian" She said as she walked in the same direction he headed. Though Cosmo and Chanda could cause trouble she loved them dearly and found them wonderful members of the pride. A smile crossed her face for a second as her mind pictured the two.

As the river came into view she could see the blood running downstream and two wet furred felines in the water. "may i ask why you two are covered in blood?" she asked them as she padded to the rivers edge. Right now what they didn't need was blood in the stream all it would do is attract that bear.... her thought trailed off and she gave the tiger and mountain lion a stein look though on the inside a small part wanted to jump into the water and start slashing around with them.

NightShade_Miracle
Captain

phantomturtle
Crew

Apocalyptic Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image
Chanda

Hunter - 18 Moons

As Chanda was sprayed with water, she tried to snarl and laugh at the same time. Suddenly she heard the roar of a bear in the distance. Stopping and looking at Cosmo, she replied, "Yeah. Thats... not good. But its far away right? There's no danger." Looking around nervously, she saw their Alpha and Beta coming towards them. Of all the rotten luck... she thought, looking at the blood still on them and around them in the water. "Um." Chanda answered her, and paused, trying to think of a good excuse. Deciding it was best to just tell the truth, Chanda began: "It's my fault, I scared Cosmo." Well that sounded lame, she thought, but decided to just leave it at that and see if she could get them out of this without Cosmo getting in trouble too.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image
Darian

Beta - 24 Moons

Darian looked skeptically at Chanda, as he waited next to Azarela. Scare Cosmo? She's twice as big as you and was on watch. Unlikely, he thought. Looking at the blood carried downstream by the river, he thought with dismay that this would, of course, be of great interest to a bear. A bear who happened to be close by, and was angry. Looking sternly back at Cosmo and Chanda, Darian waited for Azarela to speak. She knew what she was doing.  

phantomturtle
Crew

Apocalyptic Fairy

AndieGoesRawr

Tipsy Noob

11,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:04 pm
User Image

Cosmo looked back and forth towards Chanda and their Alpha next to her Beta. As soon as Chanda spoke the words out of her mouth, Cosmo thought sarcastically with a slight grin on her face, Way to come up with a great excuse. Cosmo replied after her, "Actually it wasn't her fault, it was my duty to secure the perimeters and yet I left my post and went with Chanda without any second thoughts." This should partially be a good excuse...

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:56 pm
User Image
Lacey

Cub Watcher - 20 Moons

Lacey was Finally off duty so see decied to go to the forest and hang out with nature. But about an hour after she was in the tree she heard speaking and growling. The next thing you know there was a bear next to the tree clawing at her. Lacey was in shock so she just jumped to the next tree and got down and ran towards the voices soon she arived to 4 felines. One was the Alpha the next was the Beta and two others a white tiger and a moutain lion.
Shocked she fainted"  

Bunny Noiz

Pup

8,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100

Bunny Noiz

Pup

8,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image
Lacey

Cub Watcher - 20 Moons

When Lacey woke up she had forgot why she had fainted until she saw it the bloody felines she then recognized the two unknown felines the Tiger was Cosmo the great warrior the second was Chanda. god how did i not recognize them. god i feel stupid. I only see them everyday never talked to them.
"Hey sorry bout that got scard, bear"
*lies back down and rolls over*
"Do any of you remember me or even know me?"
They stared at her
"Come back to the den soon we are running low on food I'll try to catch something on the way back but I'm not that good I'm going back to the Den"

****Lacey Exits the forest and into the Den****  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:49 pm
User Image
Azarela
Alpha of the Felines

Azarela waited in silence for Chanda and Cosmo to explain what was going on, her tail twitched slightly as she heard Chanda saying she had scared Cosmo. Her eyebrows raised slightly but she stayed dead quite. Her whole body was on alert for the bear that was close by and possably more drawn thanks to the blood now in the river. As Cosmo spoke Azarela placed her attention onto her.

Once Cosmo had finished Azarela looked sternly at both of them. No longer a fun light residing in her eyes. "So you Chanda, who was meant to be hunting for the pride scared our warrior who was on duty? Took her from her post? And you Cosmo, are a warrior who got scared because a pride member startled you. Yet you where on duty? Shouldn't have that made you more alert to everything around you? And then without any second thoughts you left your post and came down here to the river? Does that sound about right?" She said voicing her thoughts. Looking at the two soaked cats she shook her head at them. "I want you both to get back to the den. There is a bear near by and the blood in the river would have drawn it closer. Any food that's in the den needs to ...." Her words cutting off as Lacey ran to where they where and fainted.

Azarela turned and padded quickly over to the fallen snow leopard. Looking down at her she gently nudged her with her paw "Lacey? whats happened?!" Taking a step backwards as Lacey woke to give her some room she waited for an explanation. Instead she got something about a bear and her asking if they new her. Of cause they did! Her eyes narrowed at the snow leopard as she told them to go back to the den. She was Alpha! Not her! A growl started to build up in her throat but right then Lacey exited to the den.

In her anger she turned and glanced at her Beta. "Make sure to get all food out of the den. Eat it or through it away. I also want you to make sure Selnia has enough herbs in case of injury." She said with a slight hiss showing in her tone. Then turning to Cosmo and Chanda again her tail was swishing angrily now "You two will go help with these tasks. Listen to Darian. Ill deal with you two when i get back from finding out where this bear is" With another wish of her tail turned and padded angry away in the direction the bears roar had sounded.  

NightShade_Miracle
Captain

phantomturtle
Crew

Apocalyptic Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image
Chanda

Hunter - 18 Moons

Chanda glared at Cosmo while her partner-in-crime spoke to Azarela. Way to shoot down my attempt at getting you out of trouble, idiot. When their Alpha started lecturing them, Chanda hung her head, shamed. That was about the worst thing I could say, all things considering, she thought. Why do I always get myself into trouble like this? You'd think I would learn... Chanda began to climb out of the river after listening guiltily to Azarela's orders. She cringed at Lacey's actions, but ignored her - Chanda had enough problems of her own. Shaking off the excess water, she set off to the den, wet and miserable.

--Chanda exits--

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image
Darian

Beta - 24 Moons

Darian watched Cosmo and Chanda sternly as Azarela lectured them. These two act like they still ought to be stuck with the cub-watcher, he thought angrily. Darian jolted, shocked, when Lacey ran up and fainted. Following Azarela over to her, he waited for some explanation or sign of what had happened, but as soon as she woke, she spoke quickly and left. Something must be wrong, if she thought she could order them about, or that they didn't know who she was. Shaking his head angrily, Darian turned back to the Alpha, received her orders, and set off quickly towards the den.

--Darian exits--

phantomturtle
Crew

Apocalyptic Fairy

AndieGoesRawr

Tipsy Noob

11,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

Cosmo lowered her head, ashamed of what she has done and her whole duty as a warrior. The whole lecture by her alpha made it quite difficult to comprehend with this situation. Getting into trouble as always Cosmo.. she thought and glanced at Chanda who looked more troubled than her. I guess we're both to blame then..
As their alpha finished, the white tiger began to follow her following orders and gathered herself up to shake off the water on her fur and went along with Chanda and Darian to the den.

★ Cosmo exits ☆

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:24 am
User Image
Azarela
Alpha of the Felines

Azarela sniffed the air catching the scent of the bear they had all heard roaring though the forest only moments ago. A feeling of being watched washed over her. Deciding not to take any chances she pounced onto the nearest tree dug her claws in and climbed up it to keep her self of the ground. A hungry bear or even an angry bear could rip apart a cat easily as she could rip apart a mouse.

Another roar echoed though out the forest. Azarela knew she was on the right track. Not only did the roar seem to be closer but the stench of the beast was enough for her to want to rub her nose in dung. Leaping tree to tree, branch to branch she finally found the bear and it was a lot closer to her prides den than she would like. Looking down at the great brown lump of a creature her tail swished angerly. She could see blood around the bears muzzle meaning it had recently eaten it was just wanting to cause trouble. Deciding it would be up to her to lead the bear away she waited on the branch she was on to see which way it was going to go. If it moved towards the den she would let out a yowl of warning and then take matters into her own paw even if it meant losing her life. That was what an Alpha does for her pride.

NightShade_Miracle
Captain

☪ Pride Lands (Feline):

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas