Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meh
  Beh
View Results

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:59 pm
FELINA AND TRAVINA ARE HEREBY BANNED FROM ANY TITTY-RELATED TINYCHATS OR SKYPES.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:17 pm
woah bro why you hatin on your fellow women?? do i have to show some titty to be accepted?!?!?  

Tenacious Travis

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:23 pm
Tenacious Travis
woah bro why you hatin on your fellow women?? do i have to show some titty to be accepted?!?!?
No. Because you'll show me that weird foreign wrestler in Japan who has boobs again. ******** THAT NOISE.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:24 am
Maybe it might help me learn better. Everytime I go bra shopping, I don't remember a thing I've read from any of your posts and end up leaving the store in tears over my fat shapeless body.

Xiporah

Tenacious Travis

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:29 am
chinotenshi
Tenacious Travis
No. Because you'll show me that weird foreign wrestler in Japan who has boobs again. ******** THAT NOISE.

I'll show you Danshoku Dino instead!  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:56 am
Do me! Do me! I haven't bought a new bra in years and I know for a fact there's no way I'm a 32 B hahah which what I've been wearing this whole time.  

Tigga Hiccups

gypsiebaby

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:04 am
I don't think I would be comfortable at all. >>;  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:24 pm
Tenacious Travis
chinotenshi
Tenacious Travis

I'll show you Danshoku Dino instead!
I don't even want to know.  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:27 pm
Tigga Hiccups
Do me! Do me! I haven't bought a new bra in years and I know for a fact there's no way I'm a 32 B hahah which what I've been wearing this whole time.
I'm debating whether or not to do measuring if this goes down...Because the best way to get an accurate measurement is to have a second pair of hands making sure the tape measure's straight across your back...Also frees up your hands to lift your breasts if you have a lot of sag. And even then, those measurements would just be starting numbers and not a definite size. I'd be teaching more of how to tell if your bra is too small/too big, how to adjust your boobs in your bra properly, and an awesome massage to help retrieve runaway boob that has migrated out of your bra due to too small of cups.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:28 pm
gypsiebaby
I don't think I would be comfortable at all. >>;
If you wouldn't be, you don't have to join. Not a big deal.
More reason for me to get my underwear/boob education thread going again.  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

Tigga Hiccups

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:07 am
chinotenshi
Tigga Hiccups
I'm debating whether or not to do measuring if this goes down...Because the best way to get an accurate measurement is to have a second pair of hands making sure the tape measure's straight across your back...Also frees up your hands to lift your breasts if you have a lot of sag. And even then, those measurements would just be starting numbers and not a definite size. I'd be teaching more of how to tell if your bra is too small/too big, how to adjust your boobs in your bra properly, and an awesome massage to help retrieve runaway boob that has migrated out of your bra due to too small of cups.
Honestly I think I just want to show you my boobs. They're awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:20 pm
chinotenshi
Tenacious Travis

Wait what?  

Felin Greenleaf

Great Scoot

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:23 pm
Suuuure! I'd love to! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:08 pm
Tigga Hiccups
chinotenshi
Tigga Hiccups
Honestly I think I just want to show you my boobs. They're awesome.
If you've been wearing old, worn-out bras for years, then they could be more awesome than they are.  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:10 pm
Great Scoot
Suuuure! I'd love to! biggrin
No.  
Ladies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff