Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daughter of the Dark One

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image
Name: Alice
Race: vampire/neko
What i want in a master: a cruel master who loves to bet me, someone who will tie me up when
What i dont want in a master: a nice master who never beats me
Bio: my last master was a vampire who turned me. One day he got board of me and sold me off. i have also been a slave my whole life and will always be a slave.
Buy me if you want to know more!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:38 pm
User Image
✪-Shay Blue-✪

Race: Human
Master: None
Oriental: Straight
Dislikes: When things don't go her way
Theme Song: Shinedown - Bully
Bio: Shay is a stubborn little slave. Sheisn't easily pleased, and when she is she doesnt show it. She's very bland about the events of an every day life.

[[I prefer abusive masters. But I can work with nice ones too.]]

KittenCream

KittenCream

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image
♏αґґḯαᾔηℯ ℒ☺☤ṧℯ
∀❡ℯ: 22
ℝα¢ℯ: Vampire
♏αṧ⊥℮ґṧ: None. (:
ℒїкεṧ: Chocolate, nice boys, a cute master
Ðḯṧℓ☤ḱεṧ: Rude men, vanilla, anything sour
✞♄℮м℮ ϟ☺ηℊ: Florence And The Machine - Cosmic Love
ℬḯø: Marrianne preffers to be called Marri. She is an old fashioned, well behaved "lady" and she dresses like any "lady" should. She listens well and does anything she is told.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image
Slave Record

Name Tag:
Adela Martinali
New Slave
Blood Line:
Black Fox Hybrid
Birth Date:
May 11th
Sexuality:
Straight

Personality type:
Spit fire. Tiny devil. Demon spawn. Those and many more have been used to describe the Adela's rather expressive and blunt personality. She has never seen a point to 'beating around the bush' and so she never has. With her quirky sense of humor and distaste for drama she makes an honest friend, a decent student and a very unpleasant enemy. Never fear though, she only really starts a fight if someone messes with her about her 5' height or tries touching her tail. Oh, did I mention, despite being a slave, she might act like she has a slight superiority complex?

Known Past:
Adela was born into one of the most wealthy business families in the world: illegitimately. She is the product of the ongoing relationship her father has with his mistress, her mother. She grew up away from the media and the rest of the world on a large secluded estate with Ms. Rebecca Kitsune, a close friend of her mother's. She was raised in relative peace until last summer when her father fell out of graces and was thrown from power. Adela was sold into slavery as a bid to gain some of the money he'd lost.

~ Outdoors
~ Cooking
~ Learning useful skills
~ Good jokes
Dislikes
JerksX
CarrotsX
Loud noisesX
Small spacesX
People touching her thingsX

Owner:
Nicholai Redscar

єχтяαѕ
Adela loves it when her ears and tail are stroked but will almost always react badly to them being touch without express permission.

Bellicost

Witty Shapeshifter

InvertedCr0sses

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:59 am
User Image
Zinnia
You spot a collar around her neck, the tag reads: Zinnia
Personality: Seductive, teasing, passionate, adventurous, daring
Race: Demon, Immortal; forever keeping appearance besides scars, etc.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Likes: Chocolate, chains, singing, attention, shy/cute masters, strict masters
Dislikes: Smoking, abusive masters, hot weather, small spaces

I'm willing to take it to PM if it gets to it.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:27 pm
User Image
Name

Ui Kirishimo

Race

Blue and White Neko

Oriental

Straight

Personality

Child-ish, sometimes obedient, shy when you first meet her, impatient, loyal, a ''doormat'', protects the people she cares about, doesn't like bringing up the past.

Magic

Alchemy (Would be a little plain if she had no magic, and shape-shifting's a little too classy)

Theme Song

Connect

17 years old

Bio

Ui had anmesia before she got her first master, and he was one of those kind masters you don't really see in any slaves life. She liked him a lot, until one day her master decided to have another slave so Ui wouldn't get bored, so she agreed. But when her master came back with a slave that was around 18, he was murdered by that exact slave that night. The police caught the slave and put him in a Prisoner Farm while on the other hand Ui was put in a slave shop by the police to get a new master.

-Sweet things
-Sour things
-Being childish
-Nice people who she can call a "big brother" or "big sister"

Hates

-Mean people and bullies
-Spicy things
-Bitter things
-Strict people

Owner
None at the moment...

Henko no Hana

Friendly Conversationalist

7,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:32 pm
Shaymin85259
User Image
Name

Ui Kirishimo

Race

Blue and White Neko

Oriental

Straight

Personality

Child-ish, sometimes obedient, shy when you first meet her, impatient, loyal, a ''doormat'', protects the people she cares about, doesn't like bringing up the past.

Magic

Alchemy (Would be a little plain if she had no magic, and shape-shifting's a little too classy)

Theme Song

Connect

17 years old

Bio

Ui had anmesia before she got her first master, and he was one of those kind masters you don't really see in any slaves life. She liked him a lot, until one day her master decided to have another slave so Ui wouldn't get bored, so she agreed. But when her master came back with a slave that was around 18, he was murdered by that exact slave that night. The police caught the slave and put him in a Prisoner Farm while on the other hand Ui was put in a slave shop by the police to get a new master.

-Sweet things
-Sour things
-Being childish

Hates

-Mean people and bullies
-Spicy things
-Bitter things
-Strict people

Owner
None at the moment...

(( oh I LOVE the song connect, the first time i heard it a vovcaloid named len kagamine sang it, do you know who made it orginally?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:35 pm
Kittykittkitt13
Shaymin85259
User Image
Name

Ui Kirishimo

Race

Blue and White Neko

Oriental

Straight

Personality

Magic

Theme Song

Connect

17 years old

Bio

-Sweet things
-Sour things
-Being childish

Hates

-Mean people and bullies
-Spicy things
-Bitter things
-Strict people

Owner
None at the moment...

(( oh I LOVE the song connect, the first time i heard it a vovcaloid named len kagamine sang it, do you know who made it orginally?))

Yup. The anime who used it was Puella Magi Madoka Magica (AKA Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.) The singer who sung it is ClairS  

Henko no Hana

7,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:38 pm
Shaymin85259
Kittykittkitt13
Shaymin85259
User Image
Name

Ui Kirishimo

Race

Blue and White Neko

Oriental

Straight

Personality

Magic

Theme Song

Connect

17 years old

Bio

-Sweet things
-Sour things
-Being childish

Hates

-Mean people and bullies
-Spicy things
-Bitter things
-Strict people

Owner
None at the moment...

Yup. The anime who used it was Puella Magi Madoka Magica (AKA Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.) The singer who sung it is ClairS

cool thanks  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:39 pm
Kittykittkitt13
Shaymin85259
Kittykittkitt13
Shaymin85259

Owner
None at the moment...

cool thanks

No problem ^o^  

Henko no Hana

7,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100

Nymei Skial

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image
Race: Neko
Personality: Very little kid-ish. Loves music and playing kids games. Slightly ignorant.
Orientation: Straight
Dislikes: Being kidnapped in the middle of the night, bullies.
Bio: She was kidnapped in the middle of the night after a nice, peaceful life of the forest. She has never been a slave.
Appearance: 58" tall, very skinny. Only reaches 85 lbs in weight.( when healthy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:06 pm
User Image
Name: anna
Race: human
Likes: shiny things stars candy beating in a sexual purpose
Dislikes: loud noises , the dark
Personalilty: kind sweet obedient
Sexualilty : bi
Bio: she was raised in a decent home though her moms countless boyfriends were drunks and tried to force her to have sex with them. The last one stumbled home drunk going into the shed grabbing a chain saw and trying to kill her and her mom. She managed to get away not knowing if her mom survived. While she wondered the streets a man in a 2010 ford mustang pulled up and offered help . Still fully trusting every one she hopped in one to be drugged and pushed into the back of his car she woke up dazed chained down in a cage . Now she a waits for a master. Will you be here master?  

secrets between the pages

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

InvertedCr0sses

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:34 pm
User Image
Valik Markov
Name: Valik Markov
Personality: Seductive, flirtatious, intelligent, brave
Race: Immortal
Current Master: Cloud
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dislikes: Abusive masters

I'm willing to take it to PM if it gets to it.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:33 pm
Rahu Reventon
User Image
Name: ...........Rahu
Orientation: .......Straight
Race: ..........Unknown
Personality: ........feisty, intelligent, crude
Bio: .............Unknown...If you want his cooperation it will have to be through force.
Dislikes:.......Unknown
Master: .........None

Victor XI

{{:Master/Slave Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out