• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:49 pm
Into the fires of battle!

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wulfric might not have had any qualms being around Blade but suddenly being shoved in there with her pissed him off so much so that even though he should have been thinking that didn’t stop him from trying to force the door open. He put his shoulder into it when he slammed into the door though, whoever had shoved him in knew he would be in there as he was suddenly shocked by the door causing him to yell in pain as it threw him to the floor, growling heavily he laid there for a moment while he held his shoulder and looked at the door with rage in his eyes, knowing full well that whoever had done this was going to find that they had pissed off the wrong wolf. Sitting up he couldn’t help but shake his head at his stupidity, he’d been shocked lightly earlier and should have realized it was attuned to repel.

Looking at Blade his anger subsided and carefully stood up, ignoring the surging pain in his shoulder he stepped over to Blade and took her hand to check it “are you alright?”, reaching behind he went to open up his pouch and suddenly realized he didn’t have it, nor anything else sighing he remembered he kept most of his belongings in the room as he didn’t think he was going to need it, minus his knives which upon checking himself found that they’d turned up missing “how did?” he looked at the door and was now wondering what was going on before he looked at Blade with clear confusion as to what had just happened. Clearly someone was intent on making sure she’d been bound to someone which if he had to guess someone had grown tired of this routine and wanted to mix things up for a change.

Unto the anvil of war!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:20 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade hissed as he checked the burn over her nuckles and on the side of her hand but ignored the pain as she glared at the door, "I'm fine. There's some burn cream in the bathroom in the back of the... room..." she offered before she growled at being locked in the way she had.

It wasn't that she'd been locked in. It was the way it had been done. She'd never meant to trap anyone in here with her...

"I'm sorry aabout this. I never meant anyone to be trapped in here with me. It was supposed to protect everyone..." she said softly, clearly unhappy with the situation but for the right reasons. She'd really meant to be locked in for everyone else's protection...

She gave a grunt as he came back with the burn cream and put it on her hand, instantly cooling the burn with no problem. Then she gestured with her jaw to his new issue, "How's the shoulder? That was a pretty good hit... Useless, but a good hit... If it had been a regular door, you would have turned it to toothpicks... I chose this cell for a reason, you know..." she said, knowing that he wouldn't mind the mixed compliment/reprimand that was both good and bad.

Her physical condition was stable for the moment, but it would be obvious to his eyes that she didn't have much time before she went feral-demon on him. At least he had time for some questions to be answered, though.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:42 pm

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric shrugged slightly though he cringed slightly when he did that and replied “I’ll manage, not the worse I’ve had to endure” though he did his best to hide the fact that being shocked in such a way left his shoulder burnt considerably though an injury that would heal with some rest. Stepping away he went to the bathroom and looked around briefly before finding the burn cream and returned to apply some of it on her hand, her apology made him pause slightly to look at her and he nodded as he returned to treating her wounds “can’t be helped at this point though If I were to guess whoever left me in here with you is doing just that, I’d imagine someone is probably tired of this happening and wants it resolved, it wouldn’t be a wild guess that someone was aware of our interaction and wanted to use that as a means to end this ordeal” he paused for a moment when he produced a roll of gauze he picked up while in the bathroom and wrapped her hand just enough so that it could be covered. Looking at her again he continued “so the question is now I’m here now what should I expect?” though he suspected they were going to be in for one wild ride, his wolf contrary to what he might have thought about the situation was keenly excited, unusual for his wolf but not entirely unexpected considering….

Unto the anvil of war!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:23 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade gave a low growl over the situation, having a feeling that he was right. Although, it might have been in the best interests in the long run, it really wasn't fair to be forced into it...

"We'll be at this for a week. A solid week. You'll probably wind up shifting a few times. There's plenty to eat, and yes, you'll get to have breaks to eat and nap whenever I'm asleep. I won't have anything else on my mind. My demonic form is stronger, carries heavy pheremones, and dates back to the origins of the demons. She's only got one thing on her mind and will do whatever it takes to get it. You'll have to take her in hand and be very firm in putting her somewhere. She'll try for the door a few times, wanting to get out and get more partners," she started to explain, hoping that he'd get the point before she went much further.

Then she caught the scent of his burns and gave an irritated sound as she simply pulled his shirt off of him to treat him the same as he had for her. She made a pained sound at the sight of his burns but said nothing of them as she simply spread the burn cream over them and wrapped the gauze around him, knowing that the cream would cool the burns almost instantly.

She didn't let herself get distracted by the sight of his chest this time, almost desperate to give him the information he was going to need.

While his wolf was going to love the next week, eventually anyone would cry uncle over what she was telling him about. He was going to need plenty of food to keep up with her. Thankfully, she didn't have much of an appetite when she was in heat, so there really was plenty available for him. She might get lucky and someone not affected by the pheremones might take pity on them and supply more food through the interface cell near the bathroom.

"Just in case... There's an interface cell near the bathroom. There's an outer door that someone can enter and leave things for us, but the inner door won't open until the outer door is closed again. It's an added protection, while also making further supplies available," she made sure to show the interface to him and hoped he'd be able to make use of it.

After all, he was going to need more food and clothes. Having his weapons would give an added dimention to the next week, if he could bring himself to fully take her in hand.

She finally took ina deep breath and let it out slowly as she considered what they were facing, "Whatever the intentions of whoever did this... I don't want you to think that you have to stay when we get out of here... I don't want to hold anyone where they don't want to be. I know you aren't one to stay in one place and I don't want to trap you here," she started, hoping he understood what she was saying.

She really didn't want to trap him. She didn't want to take away his freedom if he wanted to leave later. She really did want him to know that she wasn't expecting him to stay even after getting locked in here for a week...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:09 pm

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric was not at all surprised by her expression when she took his shirt off and saw the burn and was grateful for the treating of it. He considered everything she had told him knowing full well that this was going to be a very long week, he knew that given his wolf time he knew that it would likely spend the majority of the time loose and unwilling to yield control. He could recall a few times he’d lost days because of it, and while they usually shared the same consciousness there were time if the situation was such that his wolf would completely block him.

If things were as he suspected, Wulfric knew that while he may not be so keen on letting the wolf in him have all the fun it was likely that the strength of the Wolf was what was needed more than the man, which was further confirmed by her explanations of the situation, as well as the interface cell. Though when she started speaking of being tied down he shook his head “admittedly I’d have never even considered that such a situation like this would put me in a position where I might have to stay in one place” rubbing the back of his head for a moment he looked at her and continued “but then again I never expected that I would have had to protect my family from a large animal, or that i might have had to bury my wife and child either, or that I would have ever thought that this would be the path that I would have to walk as a result of such an event occurring, Fate has been a fickle beast for me and while I’ll admit this wasn’t exactly how I saw my week turning out considering my line of work, we’ll worry about what happens for after this is over, after all who knows what fate has in store” to hear such a thing as fate be spoken of by a wolf mercenary might have sounded fairly strange but it was his lot in life and while he couldn’t have predicted that his week coming to the island for a job would have found him in bed with a woman, or that he’d be stuck in a room with her getting ready for one wild ride, even he had no idea what he was going to do, after all the only reason he started working as a mercenary was simply to meet death head on and rejoin the family he’d lost, never would he have expected that he would still be doing it well over a century and half down the road and well outside of his own time, that in itself told him that while he sought one path fate had a different purpose for him one that clearly hadn’t been fully realized yet.

Unto the anvil of war!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:26 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade did listen to him, but she watched his eyes too. When he was finished, she shook her head slightly, knowing full well that he'd been trying for death, not life. But she left it alone because she'd been on a similar path.

"We'll leave fate out of it. We have enough problems without adding Her into the mix. Last time She got involved on the island, She transported a male from a different dimension just so that he could be Mated with my godmother... So let's leave that out of this one...." she suggested with a slightly pained expression, really not knowing what Fate would do if they challenged her in any way.

But she considered him for a moment more, then simply seemed to give in for the moment, "After this is over... And I hope that wolf of yours doesn't take the whole thing over... After this is over, we'll see how things go... No promises right now... Deal?" she offered then knew she'd have to clarify one of those points, "I'd like one of us to have a clearer memory of this... Just in case... I usually only get fuzzy flashbacks... At least if you remember..." she stopped there and hoped that he'd understand because the whole thing with her demon just embarrassed the hell out of her...

She finally sat down on the bed next to him and offered a bit more of her own truth, "I've been doing my best to avoid this ever since I hit puberty. The clans didn't want any of them near me, so they actually caged me before my first heat hit, then let me loose on a village of humans... When I came out of it..." she swallowed hard at the memory of the bodies laying around her. Thankfully, there'd been no children. The clans hadn't been that cruel...

She shook the memory to the back of her mind and continued, "So I've been trying to avoid that one happening again ever since... I can't say I've been successful, but at least I've tried," she said with a shrug of one shoulder.

He might not understand it, but it was her only way to avoid another death scene. Especially since her demon had never been tamed... If it had been tamed, she wouldn't have this problem. But it had never happened.

Anube had only kept it contained, but not tamed it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:56 am

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric was surprised as he listened to blade and couldn’t help but think fate has been a bit of a thorn in everyone’s side though the way she made it sound like fate was an actual person which left him perplexed, but wouldn’t dwell on it to heavily, though if his scarred body was anything to go by he really did have to wonder. Though his mind quickly dismissed it when she mentioned his wolf taking over and sighed slightly “very well, I can’t say for the wolf how he’d take to behaving but I’ll strive to maintain control during this, so that at least one of us knows” though how he’d reign in the wolf who was itching to get free he’d have to figure that out on the fly.

As blade recalled a memory, he couldn’t help but put a hand on her shoulder understanding more now than he had before knowing full well why she took the precautions as extreme as locking herself in a cell during it and spoke up “it wasn’t your fault, you couldn’t have known that something like that would have happened, if anything they denied that which comes instinctual to you, and to deny what Primal Instinct needs is no different to rejecting oneself and being fearful of that nature when in reality you simply needed to embrace it and find an outlet in which to release that which comes naturally so that you are balanced in every aspect of your life.” Sighing he couldn’t believe what he was saying considering what he’d been doing to himself all those years, to a degree he understood what it meant to deny what comes instinctual to the beast within “I can’t say I’ve been in your situation, but I do understand what keeping that primal Instinct locked away can be like, and if you aren’t careful it’ll always find a way to come out when you least expect it” thinking about it he should take his own advice considering he’d been denying himself what comes naturally to a wolf, and while he’s had plenty of experience being one he’d never been able to find out what bloodline he belonged to which always kept him from really cutting lose and just let instinct take over, in a way he had feared what he was capable of doing and wasn’t sure he could control it, but then again the very natural of trusting your instinct was simply letting go and let it take over.

Unto the anvil of war!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:17 am
Wolfe Garm

Blade felt the heat of his hand on her shoulder even through the tunic she was wearing and it almost distracted her from what he was saying. When she caught it, she had to give another soft sigh, "Coming from the equilavent of Were royalty, that actually means alot..." she said to him softly, indicating that she knew exactly what line he came from.

She finally took in a deep breath and figured she was going to have to take a first step here.

She started with taking off her boots and tossing them into a corner then got to her feet and crossed to a medium-sized trunk she'd put in here for just one purpose. She opened it and started removing her daggers, dropping each one into the trunk. Where she pulled some of them from would probably surprise Wulfric, but she hated to be unarmed and seriously loved her daggers.

She finally pulled the last one from her hair and dropped it then looked at him with a sheepish shrug, "I thought it would be best to remove the weapons first..." she started then closed the trunk and moved back to sit next to him, tucking one leg up under her chin, "I didn't mean that you should suppress your wolf entirely... That would be impossible. But maybe do what I do with my animals sometimes: negotiate... There will be times when you'll need the wolf's strength to deal with my demon, and times when a slightly gentler hand will come into play... But if you can remember more than I can when this is over, all to the better..." she added, hoping she wasn't bungling the whole thing.

In truth, it was getting harder for her to think clearly. Her skin was carrying more gold to it as time passed and her features were slowly becoming more alluring as well, showing that she was fighting the switch for as long as possible but that it was a losing battle in the end...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:21 am

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric was surprised by the fact that she had so many daggers on her, and he thought he was bad about hidden blades she took it to the next level, though he just listened as she spoke giving a simple nod, though he could see she was struggling and well admittedly so was he, her scent intoxicating, her features beautiful even more so as her skin changed, it almost made him miss the fact that she mentioned royalty which did peak his interest until his instincts overwrote his desire to ask and like it or not he just gave up entirely as he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. He knew she was struggling to let go and was clear that she needed a little help, which at that point in time he was all she had, so help her let go he would and he would do his best to remember all that had transpired for her sake. Moving his other hand he moved her closer to him so that they were much closer to each other, and simply held her hand while he eased her into the change and helped her release a side of her she’d been fighting with long enough, while his wolf waited until he was needed knowing full well that the week was long and there would be plenty of time to let instinct take over.

Unto the anvil of war!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:00 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade gave a surprised sound at the kiss followed by a soft moan as he took over her mouth and pulled her shift from her. Thankfully, she'd made sure that everything in the room was fireproof. Although, apparently her demon liked him more than she thought...

Cause when her clothes were burned away, he wasn't even singed... For him, the flames only felt pleasantly warm but didn't burn anything but her clothes.

It revealed her skin gone completely golden and all of her features much more alluring and inviting to the touch...

After that was a whirlwind of screams, moans, cries, begging, praying, sighs, and even some howls and growls. In short, it sounded like a massacre was happening...

Over the days, more supplies were left in the interface room for them, though he never got to find out who was leaving the supplies. At least he got more food and medical supplies, though he surprisingly didn't need the medical supplies as much as he'd probably thought he would. There were a few extra benefits to this, after all.

He did have to go a bit feral on her a few times. Especially when she tried the door in an attempt to get out... Thankfully, he didn't mind the restraints that were included in one of the deliveries...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:30 pm

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric sat on the floor next to blades bed as she rested, the experience had been very trying on his strength, his shoulder had healed nicely considering he hadn’t rested really to much to give himself time to heal which meant he had blade to thank for the healing. He stood up and leaned over the bed and ran a hand along her cheek before he kissed her on the forehead before he straightened up and looked at the room the supplies kept coming and while he really had no idea how long they’d already been there considering that everything they’d been through so far just felt like it had all happened in one day, though the supplies coming in like clockwork did tell him that they’d already been in there for well over three days which caused him to shake his head slightly, as he walked over to a table where he’d been putting the supplies at and simply took a piece of dried meat and chewed on it as he looked at Blade as she rested peacefully, to say that he’d been aware of all that had happened so far was an understatement, for whatever reason the demon in her wanted him fully aware even when the wolf came out to play which surprisingly was frequent, her demon seemingly always found a way to pull the wolf out of him without any trouble whether it because of her pheromones or due to the connection he seeming felt but couldn’t quite explain. Whatever the case might have been he could feel that she was enjoying this with him and while the demon did have moments where it was very aggressive and dominant it didn’t take much to reign her in putting her back into a submissive state, the dried blood from wounds created by her claws told him that she was very open about how she expressed herself which didn’t really bother him all that much, especially since she seemingly kept him healed during it all, one thing was clear though, every session did leave him quite hungry and was grateful for the moments when she slept peacefully so that he could eat and rest a bit. Before long he stepped over to the bed after having his fill of drink and food which was very satisfying and prepared for the next round as she started to stir from her rest again.

Unto the anvil of war!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:54 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade did stir again and languidly pulled him back into the bed with her to start the dance all over again.

That was how the days passed. Each one fading into the next.

The first sign that it was over was her appearance as she rested the last time: her skin was back to a light tan, her features weren't as alluring, her hair was shorter, and her highly sexualized allure had faded. She was resting peacefully for a moment as he held her, then slowly started to stir with a soft groan as she tried to move a bit.

She hadn't lied when she'd told him that she'd be sore when her heat was over. She'd actually understated it. She was going to be walking a bit funny for a bit.

The second sign of it all ending was the fact that the door unlocked then cracked open, though it didn't open any further than that. And there was no sign of anyone outside the cell either, not even a scent to give him a hint to who had locked them in. So he'd be lost on that one.

For the immediate moment, though, he had to figure out how to keep her from moving around too much. At least until she'd gotten a relaxing bath...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:45 pm

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

When blade started moving after things started returning to normal Wulfric looked at her and held her close to him “easy… I’ve got you, just relax and take it slow no need to put yourself under anymore strain than is necessary” looking around he noticed the door cracked, well at least they could leave but the way Blade was feeling, it was likely that they’d need time to recover and freshen up. Looking at Blade he brought a hand up and caressed her cheek as he held her, making sure that she didn’t strain herself to much. As time went on Wulfric had to wonder who had shoved him into the room, there had not been any scent that he could detect, seemingly he’d been shoved by someone who’d managed to take knives off him while being completely undetected which left him perplexed, he knew someone had been there, the hand he felt on his back when he got shoved in felt real enough as did the loss of the key. He’d spent his free time trying to figure this out but nothing made any sense, it was like they knew how to mask their presence in every way possible which effectively made it so he couldn’t react until it was already too late. What perplexed him even more was the fact he could sense blade, what he felt went way beyond his ability to sense those around him, her scent he knew intimately which if he had to he could track her quite easily, her scent was so unique after having experienced it first hand when her demon came out, that it would be so hard for him to be able to lose it. But he couldn’t explain was how he knew how she was feeling, as far as he could see and remember they hadn’t officially formed a mates bond, but yet something felt so different that he couldn’t explain it, something maybe was just something her demon does during these times was possible but considering Blade needed him to remember and as she’d been avoiding this most of her life it was hard telling if that was indeed the case.

Unto the anvil of war!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:20 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade held still when he told her to, taking another moment to open her eyes and blink up at him a bit. A look at his face and she knew that it was over, but wasn't sure what to do with his confusion. That one took her a bit longer to figure out.

She looked at the door and just somehow knew what the whole thing had been...

"Apparently there's one ghost still hanging around... I'll have to tell Sebastet about it so that she can lay it..." she offered, knowing that it was the only explanation. She wasn't sure how she managed the mental leap, but it made perfect sense.

Only a ghost would have picked up on the changes to the cell, her physical changes, their innate chemistry, collect his weapons without him noticing, then snatch the key and lock them in without leaving a scent behind. She knew that his weapons would be on a table outside the door and that they would be sharpened and cleaned for him. It also explained the supplies...

She started moving slowly, a little bit at a time, assessing just how sore she actually was. Then she made a unique decision, "There's a bathhouse in the garden, not far from the entrance to the dungeons. If you can get us there, we can clean up and soak a bit before we move to our rooms..." she suggested, somehow knowing that he'd appreciate the bathhouse alot.

It was modeled after the old Greek and Roman Baths, with constantly circulating water in the pools and tubs, hot water piped up from the thermals deep under the island, pools and tubs set up at various temperatures, some areas set up for those that were body shy in the back, open showers available, massage areas, plenty of bathing oils, towels, and even plush robes. It was a small taste of paradise that plenty of the residents enjoyed and made use of.

But it was the closest place to clean up and soak away the soreness...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:37 pm

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric grinned at her proposition of going to the bathhouse, well he could get them there, getting up slowly so that he didn’t put to much strain on Blade he got up from the bed and grabbed a robe for her before stepping back over to her and putting her in it “alright I’ll get us there” though as exhausted as he was he’d have to be careful about what he was going to do. Near instantly Wulfric’s eyes changed and he changed into the wolf, Wulfric at least had his own fur to cover him, he could come back and collect everything once he’d taken care of Blade and stepped over to her and picked up in his arms, cocking his head for a brief moment he growled slightly as he walked out of the cell before he took off at a good pace though doing his best to be careful with blade and not make carrying her too uncomfortable and simply made his way towards the bathhouse.

((exiting to bathhouse))

Unto the anvil of war!

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out