Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:47 am
Devossy

Dev's reaction to the bite was very predictable. But he still managed to keep it to just the feed this time. When she was finished, he helped her dry off and get dressed then did the same for himself. He finally sat on one of the benches that lined the wall and ran his hands through his black hair with its many colored streaks, his harlequin eyes on the water.

"If you want to keep me, Snow, you'll have to learn a few new tricks. Like letting me touch you any time I want to. Your messing around with pain... we can negotiate that each time, decide how much or how little to do... I'll have to keep my own rooms since I do donate my blood and skills from time to time," he said before finally turning to look at her, "Can you handle that?" he asked her softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:03 am
User Image

"new tricks?" snow said as she ran her fingers through her hair as she listened to him. It seemed everything was going to be hard to her to learn and understand. "Yes I will handle it but you will have to let me to slow with something" she said nodding, "I am still new at this and forgetting things drilled in my my sire will be hard. but I will learn if you are will to teach."

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:34 am
Devossy

Dev gave her a small half-smile and moved his hand slowly over her hip before pulling her to stand in front of him between his knees so that he could put both hands on her knees as he looked up at her, "I'll teach you Snow... I have no problem doing that..." he told her in a soft growl and placed a teasing kiss between her breasts.

"I'll start by telling you what Carla wanted for her two nights... I think even you will find the humor in it... She wants me to scare the daylights out of a guy who hurt her badly. Said he loved her when he didn't, said he'd marry her then bailed on her at the sight of another girl. She said she wanted two nights of him scared as hell, wondering if I was going to eat him or not..." he told her, not bothering to hide his grin over the whole thing.

Of course, it meant two nights, not necessarily in a row, of him in tiger form stalking and chasing the stupid male. Nothing really harmful, just a bit of a scare as payback for being an a*****e...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:48 am
User Image

Snow just smiled as she ran her fingers through his hair. She liked the color and feel of it as she listened. "sounds like fun to me" she said liking what Carla asked for. It was always fun to scare humans for fear was very deep in them. Some times she did not mean to scare them but it happened. "I would love to see but I would problem get some one hurt so I will stay away from your fun" she said. she would probably stay in her room or wander the castle.

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:44 pm
Sasha found the doorway to the underground pool easily despite the fact that the door still remained mostly hidden under the main staircase. As she walked around the pool she noted that she was alone down here and gave in to something she'd always wanted to do when she'd served here. She walked over to one of the benches and slid her long dress off then folded it on the bench and set the gem on top of it.

Nude now, she walked over to the pool and dove in, staying along the center for a bit as she simply swam for a bit. She finally moved over to the warmer portion of the pool to relax for a bit, watching as her hair spread out around her in the water and hid the rest of her from view but for a few teasing glimpses as she moved from time to time.

She found the place relaxing, allowing her mind to simply rest as she recovered her energies from filling the gem and healing Cedric. She didn't know if he'd follow her or not, but assumed that he wouldn't. After all, no one followed her anywhere anymore.

Col.Beowulf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:20 pm
Red Gypsy
Cedric stood in the garden a moment longer trying to decide if he should follow her or not. he took a deep breath and licked his lips thoughtfully before starting down the path she took, using skills he had honed over a few millennium tracking and hunting the minions of darkness he followed her feather-light footprints down a small well worn path in the dust to a small secluded doorway underneath the main staircase he paused with his hand on the handle. Opening it slowly as to not make a sound he stepped into the darkness, his eyes glinting silver in the pitch black allowing him to see in the cloak of shadows.

After descending the stairs downward he saw a reflection of water on the ceiling, and slowed his pace before stepping out into the pool area. Cedric tilted his head watching her swim for a moment, not aware of her attire in the water he began to remove his jacket and boots. Stopping at the edge of the pool he smiled at her.

"I decided I couldn't leave things on a cliffhanger. So here I am to see what happens."

He smirks slowly and playfully at her in the water.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:27 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha gave a soft gasp when he spoke to her and turned to look at him over her shoulder, crossing her arms over her chest. The sudden movement shifted her hair just enough to give him a glimpse of the line of her back and showed him that she wasn't wearing a stitch at the moment. She was also blushing a very bright shade of red as she tried to think of what to say and came up with nothing for a moment.

"I... I, um... I wasn't expecting you to follow me..." she said softly and glanced over to where the gem rested on her folded dress on the bench then back up at him, finding herself totally on shaky ground since she'd never been in this kind of situation before.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:30 pm
Red Gypsy

He slowly lifts his shirt over his chest and drops it by the pool.

"I decided on what I wanted, so I came for it." His eyes flash serpentine like as he smiles letting his teeth grow sharp in hunger.

He stands to remove his pants and tosses them with his jacket. He sits on the edge of the pool and watches her glide effortlessly through the water.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:43 pm
Col.Beowulf

She dropped her eyes the moment he took off his shirt and blushed even more, "I don't understand..." she said in a soft whisper with out looking at him and blushed even more when she saw his pants go flying out of the corner of her eye.

She wasn't used to males making passes at her or even showing any kind of interest in her except for her healing abilities. But she felt the dragon in her stirring a bit at his dominant methods, not realizing that she truly needed a more dominant 'partner'.

Her hair moved around her again as she turned away from him without moving any deeper into the pool. Where she was at the moment, the water came up to her shoulders. If she went any further into the pool she'd wind up having to tread water to keep her head up.

She could feel her instincts urging her to run, to make him chase her, to make him work to catch her. But she fought it to stay where she was, knowing that if she ran now she'd be triggering his own instincts for the chase as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:52 pm
Red Gypsy

He slips into the water and sighs in relief as the cool water rushes over his muscles. He moves towards her and then pauses barely in front of her smirking.
"I have an idea." He winks and closes his eyes focusing on his inner fire, the core of his powers. He radiates a warmth throughout the pool slowly turning it into a hot spa complete with steam. The heat and the moisture in the air causes his muscles to glisten with sweat where he hasn't sunk beneath the water yet.

"I can sense you fighting with yourself. Don't. Let all natural urges take over. I want to work for it."

He raises a hand and caresses a palm over her cheek slowly.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:00 am
Col.Beowulf

Sasha shook a bit as he moved in front of her, leaving her staring at the defined muscles of his chest before she raised her eyes to look into his, "My instincts are telling me to run, to make you chase me. But I know if I run it might trigger a different kind of chase. I'm not prey, but a prize to any male who can catch me," she told him, her soft voice shaking a bit.

She wet her lips a bit and tried to continue, to voice what she was thinking, "But I'm finding that... I don't want to make you chase me..." she admitted to him, hoping he'd understand what she was telling him.

She wanted him to catch her, yes, but she didn't want to make him have to work that hard for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:10 am
Red Gypsy

He caresses her cheeks and down to her shoulders slowly staring into her eyes breathing deeply causing more steam to rise.
"I will work as hard as it takes to claim you." He growls low in his throat and leans forward pressing his lips to hears and letting loose a guttural growl from the pleasure it gave him.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:52 am
Col.Beowulf

Sasha gave a surprised gasp as he kissed her, his growl pulling a draconic purr from her. Her hands slid from the vain attempt to hide her body to rest on his shoulders as the kiss deepened and she found herself pulled in against him, the shock of feeling his skin against hers drawing another soft gasp from her into the kiss.

She made the decision right then that she'd make him chase her through the skies later. Right now, she simply wanted him to carry through with the promise of that kiss as the steam swirled around them both.

((That's the timeskip, by the way))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:22 pm
Red Gypsy

Cedric stretched and groaned holding her by the edge of the pool. He sighs and hisses lazily as his eyes retract back to their silver crystal coloring.

"Hmmm, been too long for both of us I think." He chuckles and smirks at her. Taking his time to imprint every curve in his mind.

He rests an arm around her shoulders and presses his head against her small neck.

"What do we do now?"  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:44 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha simply relaxed in his arms for now, her body delightfully sore and already showing signs of light bruising where he'd held her as he'd taken her. She wasn't about to complain about the marks, though. Instead, she simply drifted in the water with her hands on his arms as he held her, her fingers moving over his skin lightly.

At his question she gave a small shrug, "We take it a day at a time... My dragon is still going to want to challenge yours, make him chase her in the skies. But for now... For now we simply take things as we go along," she said softly, her soft voice slightly hoarse from the screaming he'd made her do.

Of course, she still hadn't seen his back yet, and the scratch marks she'd put there. Hiding a relationship with him was not something she wanted to do. It wasn't in her nature to hide anything she did. So if they continued together, it would be up to him.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff