Welcome to Gaia! ::

Medieval Romance ~Reforge~

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild full or romance and lust back in the medieval times Scotland. 

Tags: Medevial, Role playing, Fantasy, Swords, Romance 

Reply Castle
Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:01 pm
Gave Minzaio
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave smiled, then it changed to a creepy grin as he stood up from the barrel.
"Well then. This is something that no one can know about, at all." Gave made sure to lock the door to the room as he faced Scarlet. He towered over her as she sat in the seat. It was a bad vibe.
"Miss Scarlet..." Gave started his demand but then dropped to his knees and held one of her hands tightly with both of his.
"I want you to make me lunch every day. Not every once in a while. I want to taste your cooking more. Sure, your family may say it's bad but I see through the burns and salt to know you made it by hand. And if you need acess to a better kitchen...I-i think I can banter with the head chef to let you use the royal one. But you would still need to bring your own Ingredients." Such a change of tone now. Why did he want this to be secret? At first it looked like he was going to assault her. Then it took a turn to something as close as a proposal and now...food?

✥-━┈┈━-✥

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:32 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet sighed heavily with relief. The seamstress went from fearing for her life, to confused, then happy. She smiled gently at him and nodded."Alright, I'll make you lunch everyday starting tomorrow. But, may I ask why it must be a secret?"

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:54 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
This is where Gave softly kissed her neck with a ticklish feel.
"Because I do not want anyone to have your meals but I." His warm smile. The eyes that seem to be locked on her's. His kneeling position in front of Scarlet. He was truly keeping her to himself. And with the recent locking of the door, it proved it even more.
"Alright? No one should know how good of a cook you can be if you keep putting your heart in the meals." Gave picked his sword and cards up as he used the key on the door to unlock it. With one turn, the key snapped inside the lock. Gave jiggled the handle and even tried to ram his shoulder into the wooden door, only bruising his own.
"Umm...We might have to stay here for the night. I know someone in the morning will open it." Gave said, feeling his own pride diminish for being unable to open the door. Even with his swordsmanship, it was virtually impossible to cut the door down without paying for the damage. Times were tough.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image
Azen Stormcloud
Knight

[Entering from Royal Kitchen]

Azen rode into the training grounds, then unsheathed his sword. He was rather frustrated. He didn't know what he did wrong, and he was completely baffled by it. He was actually interested in Finvara, but alas, he most likely failed in showing that to her for fear of appearing to aggressive. So he held back. It's natural, right? That's what you do, right?

Azen grumbled. He unsheathed his sword, then pretended he was leading a charge. He kicked his horse into full speed and he galloped across the grounds in dazzling speed, for the horse was bred for speed and stamina, giving charging attacks more of a devastating blow to it. As he rode, Azen gave a deafening battle cry that could have been heard by the whole castle, but that's not how his voice works. With sword pointed forward, he charged into a line of training dummies, and he chopped off the head of the dummy that he passed, completely in anger of his failure. He made a racket too, yelling and swinging his sword at the dummies while on horseback, as if he was in a real battle, all to dissipate what could eventually evolve into sadness within him.

But then, something clicked in Azen's mind. If he were to just give up now, then he really wouldn't get anywhere! Using the momentum of his horse's gallop, he turned around and headed back towards the castle, in search of Finvara.

[Exit]

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:03 am
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

The seamstress blushed brightly and chuckled as Gave softly kissed her neck. The kisses sent shivers down her spine. She nodded at his words and smiled. Her smile turned into a frown at the snapping sound of the key. Despite Gave's many attempts at getting the door open, it didn't budge. "Since we may be here for a while, what do you want to do?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:38 am
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
It was at this point, Gave was fighting his inner thoughts. With the question of 'what do you want to do?' as his wood, he prevented it from setting aflame. Either his mind wanted to take advantage of the situation or force her down horribly. His urges and instinct held back by his pride and title.
"I have no Idea..." His answer finally coming out. It was the only thing he could do to cover his dirty mind.
"Miss Scarlet. You must forgive me for any dirty thoughts. You are a beautiful woman. And I can't defile you at all. Not when It's not magical..."

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet tilted her head in confusion. He seemed to be lost in thought again. "Are you alright? You seem to be thinking quite hard about something." She brushed some dust off her skirt and stood up. Standing beside him, her took his hand gently, waiting for his response.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:14 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave simply nodded to her request. But his shaking hands could prove he was fighting something inside. The urges.
"Miss Scarlet. All we can do now is sleep and wait. Let me find something for you to rest upon." Gave got up to look around the small room. He could only find the table from earlier and more barrels. It was dawning on him that fate was testing how far he would go before he would take advantage.
"Umm...I guess we have to sleep on the floor. Let me find a blanket." Gave was now panicking. If this continues, he might go primal any second on her.
"Blanket...Blanket...Come on. Where can there be one?! Why must the gods play with me now? And with the woman I care for so deeply too." In the small search, Gave accidentally cut his finger. It was not big or deep but blood still started to ooze from it.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet could tell that something was wrong. His hand was shaking so much she could hardly hang on to it. As Gave searched for a blanket, Scarlet explored the room. She came across a large object with a tarp over to keep it from collecting dust. The seamstress yanked the dusty, white tarp off to reveal a wardrobe. She opened up the doors and coughed at the smell of moth-eaten clothes. Scarlet moved a few things around and noticed a blanket, waded up in the corner of the wardrobe. "Gave, I found a blanket." she said, holding it up for him to see.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:19 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave heard of her discovery. He looked at Scarlet with the blanket and smiled again.
"Good. You can use that then to sleep in. Don't worry about me. I can sleep in a chair just fine." Gave stated as he walked over and sat against the wall. He was saved from his mental state tonight. His heart calmed down once again.
"You should get some rest. I will wake you when someone comes for us. Does that sound fine?" He would sleep without a cover for this night. As long as he was not too close to Scarlet, his heart would be fine. He would get too excited if they shared a cover.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet nodded and laid down on the floor. "Are you certain that you don't to share? What if you get cold?" She frowned, wondering if he wanted to get away from her. She sighed and shook the thought from her mind. Though, he did seem to be trying to stay away from her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:38 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave could no longer hold in the secret. His family blood prevents him from lying. So he told her.
"Since I broke the door and we are locked here till morning, my mind has been filling with many dirty ideas. I really do not want your first time to be in this dark place of all that is possible. So...that is why I do not need the blanket." Gave, true to his word, sat there with no regret on telling her. It was what he was thinking at the time. Though he was cold, he could endure it for the time. He was not weak. He trained for moments in the dark with his sword. Mainly without a shirt.
"So...please have a good night sleep." He said, attempting to close his eyes and sleep the night off. But he started to feel regret.
He was so selfish that he and Scarlet got locked in here. Gave just wanted to be with Scarlet and her alone for the night. And now they were stuck to sleeping in the same room. He played out many scenarios in his head. Attempting to say they were all false and finally fall asleep.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet blushed and nodded. "Thank you." She got up and kissed him lovingly, her cheeks still red. "Good night, Gave." She crawled back under the blanket and quickly fell asleep. She would wake up every now and then but soon enough she would fall back asleep.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:09 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave accepted the kiss as it was. "Good night, Scarlet." he replied softly and watched her slowly drift into her own world. It was this time Gave started to think hard about himself.
He knew he was not a bad knight at all. Anwen was the one who is pushing his training and not understanding the meaning behind a knight. The way Anwen was acting is like any other footmen of the king's army. A knight has respect. A knight has kindness to others. And a Knight is more than a person with a sword. He also thought about Scarlet.
Sure she was younger than him, but he did not mind. Scarlet had the skills of a fine tailor and with such a great attitude to do whatever it took to get the job done, he felt like she could be a true Minzaio. Even now, he wishes his position was easy.
But between Scarlet and Anwen...He had his hands full. For not only does he have to train his squire but he must show his love to Scarlet.
"Anwen pushes me too much and tries to rush her lessons. She must realize that she has to learn her own skills and abilities. Each knight has their own way to fight. Only by using the basics all the time among sparring will she realize the potential inside her. Otherwise, she will end up like my dead sister. Broken, Heartless and a beast that should be put down." Gave silently spoke to himself to make sure it sounded about right. But soon enough, he would soon sleep as well.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:29 am
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

She was working diligently in the shop when sudden her father walked in the door. He was being followed by nearly everyone she knew. Even Gave was in the group. They made a circle around her and started comparing her to Lettie, her younger sister. Eventually, her father stepped forward, unsheathing his sword. "Perhaps, it would have been better if you were never born," he said before taking a swing at her head.

Scarlet sprang from sleep, sitting straight up. She breathing hard, wiping the tears from her eyes in an effort to keep from crying.

Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff