Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply OOC
Randomness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jiji Nanoya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:28 pm
Look at all the busy bodies in this guild. Sorry I havent been sble to do much recently. Just got alot of crap shoved at me at once, and now im picking through it. <<

Announcement, I'm dropping Miroku from my roster so that someone who knows his role can play him more accurately. G'day.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:03 pm
How long till I know if my profile thingys are accepted and when I can start posting if they are?

Also, I forgot to say when I posted the profiles, but I can be Shippo if the character needs to be filled.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:40 pm
yours is accepted. Put it this way, if you don't get an email within 24 hours about your character its accepted or you can just keep an eye on the thread. All we do is put a little check mark on your profile. i also believe I already accepted your profile. and Ill mark you for Shippo.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:11 pm
stare is growing mildly peeved, with the exception of Touga, my other two characters are left in the dust just because i am not online to respond. I do hope that when either of them get to more populated areas that they won't be ignored the moment i go offline.  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

lucario_Rukario100

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:46 pm
Hm. :/  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:52 pm
I still have a Tsuki and Shippo that I haven't posted with. Who are your characters? I'll create a random encounter 3nodding

Also, is it possible for one of my characters to possess Jewel shards? It's no biggie, I'm just curious.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:22 pm
Tsuki7893
I still have a Tsuki and Shippo that I haven't posted with. Who are your characters? I'll create a random encounter 3nodding

Also, is it possible for one of my characters to possess Jewel shards? It's no biggie, I'm just curious.
i have an OC for each alignment. the half-demon pup, Touga is my 'good' character. My 'Nuetral' character is Kurama, yes THE Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho is in this roleplay, he was left in the dust in the western territory, he may find his way to kaede's village next. And lastly my 'Evil' character is Lord Takahashi, Touga's demon father. Tailos is not even aware that he even has a vermin pup, if he does learn of Touga then he will kill him and not feel a thing for it. The black dog yokai is currently in flight in the general western lands to look for either a village to terrorize or game to hunt.

Those who have lived since InuTaisho's time, probably do have knowledge on Tailos, this includes Myoga of course. the flea probably has heard of Kurama as well, or at least Yoko Kurama before he 'vanished' 15 years ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:25 pm
Myoga is very knowledgeable so most likely.  

lucario_Rukario100

Versatile Shapeshifter

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:25 pm
and as for jewel shards, people have been automatically having at least 1 or 2 shards on them so i'm assuming it is okay. and in so assuming that Naraku has even less of a 'whole' jewel then in the anime. I don't think the OCs should have more then 1 or 2 shards though until they have gains shards from other characters or if there is a demon attack we mods come up with.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:38 pm
I will be putting a limit on the jewel shards here soon. Basically I will only allow for 7 more more shards to be given out to people. After those are taken up, there will be no more jewel shards allowed. Also only 1 or two per character. Im saying this now. keep an eye on the profiles cause as more people post profiles, if there is something wrong, I will be sending out pms to let them know what needs to be changed.

Also Nite, sorry about leaving your character in the dust in the western lands and for your evil character. I'll be making another character here pretty quickly that may interest your evil character at the very least.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:07 pm
Can Tsuki have a shard then?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:23 pm
And that it is for my characters = w=  

Moonlight_Princess_Luna

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:24 pm
its no problem. next Kurama post might be within Kaede's village thread as the demon that is attacking him and masako are litterly within view of the village from a hilltop pov on the roads thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:17 pm
ok  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

lucario_Rukario100

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:49 pm
I find it funny you keep calling my OC, Masako. It makes me laugh a little. XD  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff