Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Hardcore Gamers' Hub (Online Games, RPG, MMORPG etc)
Any Question about Games???? or Wanna Talk About Games ???? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinz xBSYx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:32 am
IXI_PhantomGamer_IXI
Vinz xBSYx
IXI_PhantomGamer_IXI
Vinz xBSYx
Phantom Gamer See i have all the Map Packs for PS3 Call of Duty Black Ops ive bought it all already for 20 dollars each map pack well yes the Rezzurection Map Pack includes the one that your in the Moon and other 4 for Zombie Maps

But in Modern Warfare 3 i dont have the Latest Map Pack its only for those people who have Elite Accounts i dont have Elite Account cause im Below 18 so they wont let me Buy it so i have to wait for them to release it for all the players biggrin
lol for the elite account just make a new account and then download the map pack

No Bro you dont understand Elite Account has alot of benefits they can get the Map Pack earlier than normal account and also for Free for Example the New Map pack will be released in May 12 2012 but for Elite Account they can get it a month earlier like April 12 2012 so Damn them for only allowing 18+ for Elite Account crying
lol that's y you need to make a new psn and change your age so that you can register

Actually sir you need PayPal ATM to buy the Elite Account and im sure my mom wont let me use her PayPal for that gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:40 am
Vinz xBSYx
IXI_PhantomGamer_IXI
Vinz xBSYx
IXI_PhantomGamer_IXI
Vinz xBSYx
Phantom Gamer See i have all the Map Packs for PS3 Call of Duty Black Ops ive bought it all already for 20 dollars each map pack well yes the Rezzurection Map Pack includes the one that your in the Moon and other 4 for Zombie Maps

But in Modern Warfare 3 i dont have the Latest Map Pack its only for those people who have Elite Accounts i dont have Elite Account cause im Below 18 so they wont let me Buy it so i have to wait for them to release it for all the players biggrin
lol for the elite account just make a new account and then download the map pack

No Bro you dont understand Elite Account has alot of benefits they can get the Map Pack earlier than normal account and also for Free for Example the New Map pack will be released in May 12 2012 but for Elite Account they can get it a month earlier like April 12 2012 so Damn them for only allowing 18+ for Elite Account crying
lol that's y you need to make a new psn and change your age so that you can register

Actually sir you need PayPal ATM to buy the Elite Account and im sure my mom wont let me use her PayPal for that gonk
I do have an elite account but not the premium one though you only need to pay if you want the premium  

IXI_PhantomGamer_IXI

Dangerous Player

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Vinz xBSYx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:45 am
IXI_PhantomGamer_IXI
Vinz xBSYx
IXI_PhantomGamer_IXI
Vinz xBSYx
IXI_PhantomGamer_IXI
Vinz xBSYx

I do have an elite account but not the premium one though you only need to pay if you want the premium

the Ordinary Elite Account is a crap it only gives you emblem and double exp for 2 hours i have the Ordinary One but i want the Premiumn One but Damn 18+ crying  
Hardcore Gamers' Hub (Online Games, RPG, MMORPG etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games