✚ { ORIENTATION ORP } -------------The Open Cavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:39 pm
His first thought upon stepping through the portal was oh jack, not another cave. Considering his time in the war clan's lands the week before, he had had quite enough of caves thank you very much! This one was dark, cold, damp, underground? Great, he really hoped this was just the entrance and that they weren't going to be stuck underground the entire week, he really did not like the sound of that...

Hmph, better not be any mushrooms around.

Ah, his phone! He took the eyephone from his pocket to check the message. It was from Angenora, ah, she was here too? She must not have been far from him then.

Frezir

Text to Angenora:
Really? That's great, I'm in Famine too. I'll meet you at the dorms.

Quickly he returned the phone to his pocket. He wondered where Tess was this week, maybe he'd find her in the dorms as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:06 pm
Alex nodded happily to Reiko. "That's great! Well, not so great about you not knowing many people but..uh..ya, I don't think I'll need it too much."

And then he directed his attention back towards Lucinda, "Ya, sure, of course! Maybe we'll find things we can do together." He gave her a warm smile, but then frowned at the shooting of holes in walls comment. "Are you telling me your weapon is a...gun?" As a zombie, Alex was of course, quite weary of guns. A song he had heard on bootube was suddenly playing in his head. One about zombies, and shooting them in the head, because apparently that could kill them and stopped them from eating you. He shuddered, giving the ghoul a sidelong look and suddenly quite happy that Reapers weren't allowed to summon their weapons here.

"Well, anyways, seeing as we're all here, let's get going.." He said, still frowning in thought as he began to shuffle out, following after the horsemen guide.

alliisara

Songstress Kitsune

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

((Sorry I wanted to wrap this up so I can start doing other things XD))
((Exiting!))  

NeoSeussi

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:27 pm
Hamika looked about, enjoying the dank coolness of the cave. It was almost comforting. She listened quietly to the orientation, looking over the people around her, and then she skipped out of the room with a tip of her hat.

((Short exit is shorrrrrt))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:37 pm
When Holly stepped through the portal, she almost gasped. It was completely different from War. There had been lush, green forests and this was drab, brown and desolate. Wow. She just nodded at the attendant and went off to the dorms.

[short exit post is short]  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Noir Songbird

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:01 pm
Reiko let out a soft chuckle. "Well, it will be available when you need it." She said. Honestly, unless Mei or Morrigan texted her, or unless her mother called, she would likely not have much use for her phone over the week.

"I wouldn't mind doing a bit of exploring as well...if you wouldn't mind me tagging along, of course." She said, trying to ignore the mention of holes shot in the walls. That was...disconcerting, to say the least. She blinked and tilted her head, considering Lucinda's description of the Isle of Conquest. 'So it WAS a Conquest Clan version of myself I fought. How interesting.' Well, there was one mystery at least somewhat solved. "It does sound lovely." She agreed.

"Mm, oh yes, let's go~" Reiko agreed cheerily, though she did notice Alex's suddenly glum mood. Ah well.

[[Exiting!]]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:07 pm
[[Entering]]

Auri entered the cave with a look of pure disgust on her face. She looked at the drab walls the plain decor and bland colors of the halls.

"What, are we neanderthals now?" she muttered under her breath. "It looks like we will be spelunking are way through this one, bro." She said over her shoulder to JD.

Upon hearing that they were not supposed to interrupt the daily working of the clan, she giggled. She said aside to JD. "From what? Dirt farming?" She poked at his side with her elbow.

"Well, lets not keep the mushrooms waiting."
She still had her confidence from passing the conquest class with almost perfect scores. "I don't know what they have planned but if there is a theme I think it's cave painting."

Ravvlet

Adomiel

Sadi Sidhe

Shameless Nerd

12,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:43 pm
The dark, slightly damp cavern was a comfort to Luidaeg. The... furnishings... were a bit less comfortable looking than he would have liked, but he could live with that. And, once again, he missed the bright jewel-tones of his home, but he could live with that for another week as well.

He followed the guide, eager to see what interesting skill he'd learn this week. He'd known what he was signing up for last week, this would be a complete surprise.

[Exiting]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:05 pm
Angenora giggled after reading her text message from sheridan. she couldn't wait to see him and have classes with him too.

[[exit]]  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Ravvlet

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:45 pm
Adomiel

JD took in the entire area with a glance.

"Gag me," he began dramatically, "With a spoon."

"Let's blow this joint, dollface. I literally cannot wait to see where they expect us to sleep." Johnny Danger, first language: sarcasm.

[[Exit!]]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:47 pm
Ravvlet

"Ugh, I don't even want to think about what out dorms will be like," she groaned.

She made her way down the hallway toward the living space.

[[Exiting]]  

Adomiel

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:54 pm
Mitzi waved back at the new ghoul, and was faintly amused at the way she hid behind Alex. "You must be Lucinda? I'm Mitzi."

And then the new ghoul was talking about shooting things, and Alex mentioned her weapon. "Oh, are you a Reaper too? And you were on Conquest last week?" She was curious about the other islands, but as Alex and Reiko were starting to head out, she'd have to ask more later.

It didn't even occur to her to ask Reiko where she'd been, partly as the other ghoul was a ghost, and partly as she was still a little peeved at her for the whole mess during the Famine Trial.

Ninjagami Ryo Kage
NeoSeussi
Songstress Kitsune

((Exiting))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:46 am
Another cavern, another cave. The cavern here was large, but still, being underground could be unsettling. The caverns in Death had been very calm...perhaps that was why they had not bothered him as much? That and the excitement. He was just as excited to be here as he had been last week.

Draven didn't linger long by the portal. It was time to see what there was to see here.

((Exiting))  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:10 am
Lucinda looked at Alex for a moment, she could tell he was slightly wary of her now that he knew she used a gun. She would never shoot a zombie though, she really liked them too much to hurt them. She frowned a bit and rubbed her arm before looking back towards Mitzi.

"Yeah I'm a reaper, I liked the Adara in the Isle of Conquest a lot, they were really cute." She mumbled something softly about how she didn't really shoot at others, just targets, before starting to leave with the others. She was a little worried that Alex might talk to her a bit less or see her as something she wasn't.

((Exiting))  
{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces