Welcome to Gaia! ::

X-Men: A New Beginning

Back to Guilds

Mutants are being treated terribly by humans, slaughtered, "cured",imprisoned, will you help or hurt the cause? 

Tags: Role Play, X-Men, Wolverine, Gambit, Mutant 

Reply What If?
What If #6: Vampiric Takeover Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image

Fang was in the library with Remy, trying to go through somebooks on vampires. She'd downed a number of water bottles in time, and she was still thirsty. She also insisted that Remy was wearing some sort of cologne....but he kept saying he wasn't. But he smelled so....delicious today.She glanced down at the empty water bottle, then back at her book, god, she was thirsty, nothing seemed to satisfy her.

"There's not mnuch but some old legends here..." She muttered quietly, before hearing a small hiss from Remy, paper cut, she'd guessed, considering how many books they've been going through---She froze, she could smell his blood, even the smallest drop, she stared down at the page, her breathing picked up. She pushed the book aside before her eyes fixed on Remy who'd complained about the cut, but then brushed it off a bit....What was happening? She could hear her heartbeat in her head, she pushed the chair out from under her as she stood up, watching him all the same. "I'm......sorry..." She lunged at him suddenly, leaning over his lap, pushing his head to the side, she sunk her, now a bit more menacing, fangs into the vein of his neck with a growl.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image

They had been in the library for HOURS looking through books, trying to find anything on vampires. The only thing they had found was mostly just legends and things like that. As he turned one of the pages, he felt a slight sting on his finger. He looked at it, seeing a thin line of red appear. "Damn it" he muttered, wiping it off on his pants. Chels had gotten up out of her seat...probably had to go to the bathroom with all the water she had drank. He heard her mutter something that sounded like 'I'm sorry' before she was on him, sinking her fangs into his neck. He was shocked a bit, but it faded quickly as she began to drink from him. He tried pushing her off, but he was losing blood fast and he could feel himself getting weaker. "C-Chels.....s-stop......" he choked out. He tried once more to push her off, but he barely had the strength to lift his arm...if she didn't stop, she was going to kill him.  

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:28 am
User Image

Fang had completely faded from her previous state of mind, but pulled away quickly, gasping for hair after the long drink, Blood stained her teeth and dripped down her lips, her now, completely-black eyes faded a little. She pulled away from him in shock. What had she done?

She turned around, he, he needed help, or else! She suddenly froze, when she turned, for she hadn't...noticed the person standing there, when had he got there...it was that same man...She growled softly. "How was your first drink?" He asked, his lips perked up into a smirk. She satred at him, not wanting to answer that question. "Got good aim....he might die soon if you just leave him here..." He said walking over.

Fang whiped her mouth of blood, her eyes fading away from the darkness. "Haven't you..done enough?" She asked him. He chuckled a little, "Well I wasn't the one that bit him, was i?" He retorted. She turned her eyes to Remy and his bleeding neck, "You know, if it makes you feel better, you can save him." He said. She watched him move towards Remy, "Don't touch him!" She growled.

"Trust me, you want him to live don't you?" He asked her. He lifted an arm and bit his wrist, before passing it on to Remy, holding it up to his mouth, "C'mon drink...there we go...don't fight it if you want to live." He muttered. Fang watched him curiously, before he pulled his arm away and whiped it on his pants a little. He turned to her, "We best get going while he heals," He said to her, in return she stared at him definantly, " 'We?"

"Yes, 'we, now come on, we should get going so you don't burn.." He said, stepping over to her, and looking down int her eyes, his eyes dilated, and so did hers, as he whispered something to her in his mind. She turned, and followed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:36 pm
User Image

Remy nearly fell out of his seat as Chels pulled away from him. He could feel his blood running down his neck at a fast pace. This wasn't going to be how it ended for him...was it? He coughed a bit and he could feel blood drip down his chin. Someone else had entered the room...he could hear Chels talking to him. Something was pushed up to his mouth and he slowly drank from it...it tasted different. Was he drinking....blood? He choked a bit as he swallowed it, still feeling lightheaded. He heard Chels talking to the stranger again before it got quiet in the room. He looked around as best he could, seeing no one in the room....she must have left..maybe with the stranger. He slowly pushed himself out of his chair, only to meet the floor a few seconds later. His eyes slowly drifted closed as he slowly stopped bleeding and his neck began to heal.  

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image

It's been at least a year since the events at the mansion. Vampire population has grown, mutants and humans alike have been turned, but the vast majority just fed from. Fang was one of the vampires now, thins were different, but she adjusted quickly, though she hated the thought of no sunlight, and living with the man who'd changed her, who she'd learned his name, was Damon. And the past year was a very strange one. The blood thing, she got used to, the new strenght and speed was great, and she was out at night only until he gave her her own ring, providing her protection from the sun, when wearing the ring only. She didn't know how it protected her, but it did.

Now things were much more different than they were used to, New York seemed to have divided, at least mutants and humans were together, but the separation was so different, it was hard to get used to. Of course the vampires went to hunt for food where the humans lived, but they weren't always the victors of the situation. Vervain had been discovered by the humans and mutants as a sort of...well, poison. And it was extremely painful, she knew that first hand.

Her relationship with Damon had been strange, once she'd become a more stronger vampire, she regained her lost memories in bits and pieces, from when he'd erased them, or compelled her, which she still found annoying. Now at least, she could remember when he compelled her, but he could still do so.

So here it was, the Xavier Institute, now a sort of resistance and haven from the vampires, or from any sort of danger. It was daylight, and she was glad to have her ring, or else she'd be fried to a crisp out on the lawn. She took in a deep breath before knocking on the door. She couldn't be picked out as a vampire from the humans, and her fangs made them suspicious, but she was a mutant, those were natural, even if now they were sometimes more menacing and she needed to drink with them. She hoped her old friends or just anyone here would be hospitable towards her...she doubted it, but they were her friends weren't they? And she had a valid reason to leave like she did...she just wished it hadn't been so long of an absense. Of course she couldn't stay for good though, sadly. Adjusting the purse over her shoulder, she watched the door, deciding she'd go by old vampire folklore and wait to be invited in, most humans thought those stories were true, they weren't completely true though. Not all of them.

[[yes i know, total VD/X-Men crossover X3]]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image

It was the middle of the day, durring classes when a young student, about nine or ten, came running into Cobra's office as she was filling out paper work for the new semester, going over things. She didn't even look up when the kid came in, "Professor..."

"... What is it, Carlos?" She said, her hand just flowing across a sheet of paper with a pen.

"There... um... how you say...umm.." He began, his accent thick in spanish, obviously new to english.

Cobra glanced up through the top of her glasses and looked at him, watching him as he struggled to find the words he wanted to say. After a few brief moments of watching him, she spoke up, "Hablar en español, Carlos..." she hissed softly.

The poor kid sighed in relief. He'd been trying to force himself to learn english quicker by abandoning spanish and essentially learning to speak all over again. Though he was still thankful that a few students, and a couple Professors were fluent in spanish so he could still communicate when he had to or needed help. "Alguien llama a la puerta," he said to her.

"Ay." Cobra stood up and nodded. "Muy bien, gracias. Yo me ocuparé de él," she says as she steps around her desk, "Volver a clase," she told him as she left her office and walked down the empty hall to the front door.

She pulled open the door and stood there, still as stone, being faced with Fang. "..." She stared at her for a moment. Her best friend... or ex-best friend. She never even said good bye a year ago, not a word from her at all within the past year, though she knew of the circumstances. Cobra's expression was blank as she pulled the door all the way open and leaned in the door way, crossing her arms. "Creed..." She said, addressing Fang by her last name, something she never did to her. Cobra was obviously a little pissed off as a small warning hiss came from her, her eyes locked on Fang behind her glasses.

Translation:
none.

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image

Fang just sighed in response, "If you don't want me here, i understand." She said. "Listen, i know you're pissed, i'm sorry i havn't showed in a long time, but...you don't know how hard it is when you can't be out of the house in daylight, that and, now the town's crazy for killin' bloodsuckers."She said. "Now that i had the chance i wanted to say i'm sorry." She said. She ran her hand through her hair, watching her, she knew that leaving them like that was terrible, but she had no controll over the situation.

"I couldn't stay away forever."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image

Cobra just stared at her. "You come here, after a year of silence, and all you have to say to me is that you're sorry?" She asks. "... That because humans want you dead, that you had to stay away?" she adds, the hissing in her throat getting louder.

"What else is ******** new, Fang!?" She raised her voiced to her. "I have my own bounties for my god damn head, but I still show up!" Cobra pushed off the door way and took a step towards her, reaching forward and grabbing her shirt tightly and pulling her right up to her face. "Bull. s**t." She said, then shoved her back. "Not a call... Not a text... Not even a ******** letter or smoke signal! What?! You're too cool to be seen with mutants now?!" She started, reaching behind her and shutting the door before taking advances on Fang. "What, your new vampire friends better than your best friend?" She said, the hissing continuing to grow. "You've got some real nerve coming back like this, do you have ANY idea how much that hurt? How much pain that caused me?!" She shouted at her. "YOU ******** b***h!" She spat, a non-lethal acid, but still painful- at least to humans and mutants.

Cobra's face showed rage, but she was also deeply saddened by the fact that Fang left the way she did. If Cobra could cry, she probably would be right now. "...You ******** b***h..." she repeated, in a softer tone, staring at her.

Translation:
none.

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image

Remy had been sitting in the library when he heard the commotion down the hall. He closed the book he was reading and headed out into the hall just as Cobra closed the door. He slowly walked up and looked out the glass...Fang was here. Remy pulled the door open, not getting in between the two girls, but he wasn't about to let them kill each other. "Cobra, stop! It's not her fault!" he told her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image

Fang could only stay silent for so long before she exploded. (No not literally >.> and im only saying this because i would've invisioned her actually exploding...>.>) "YEAH, ALRIGHT I KNOW!" She snarled. "If i could've come back earlier, I would've!" She shouted. "I'M SORRY! it's not like i WANTED to stay away!"

" You act as if you were the ONLY ONE hurt when all of this happened!" She shouted back at her. "I left and i didn't come back, i know, but it's not like i don't care at all about you! You should know that!" She tried to hold back her temper, which had grown quite a bit, so that arguing was the only answer here.

And that was when Remy barged in. She growled, "Don't try to defend me! She's right!" She said. "I knew this was a terrible idea; coming back here." She said. She backed up, standing in the sunlight, "Ya'know what, i guess i might as well just leave." She said. She looked over to Remy. "Sorry about your neck, and tell the other's i said hi." She said. "I guess i'll just be on my way, no real sense in bein' here anymore i guess." She said, walking back, "We all got our tempers." She said before turning, she was turning her back on them consciously this time, and it did hurt. But she didn't want to stay here right now, to argue like this. One year gone and all they could do was argue.

Her movements were a blurr , she'd gained newfound speed and strength with this new change added to her. She soon dissapeared into the forest cover that surrounded the institute, she needed to get away from here.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image

"..." Cobra watched Fang run off. A mistake on Fang's end. She knew better.

Without even looking back at Remy, she reached up, pushing her glasses to the top of her head. "Take over my classes..." she says, now looking down at the ground, seeing Fang's footprint's heat signatures. She flicked her tongue, catching her new taste as well. Without another word, Cobra took off running after Fang's trail. Her own speed was impressive, not vampire impressive, but still quick. She'd find her eventually.

Translation:
none.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:47 am
User Image

Remy stood there on the porch for a minute, his mind trying to process what had just happened. Fang apologized about his neck and he unconsciously placed a hand over the bite. Sure it had healed, but there was still a scar left. Then she took off...with Cobra following. Remy followed Cobra, hoping she wasn't about to do anything stupid. She was faster than him and he was having a hard time keeping up. He really didn't want to get lost in the woods.  

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:13 am
User Image

Cobra kept running. Fang was always faster than she was, but this was ridiculous! She maneuvered through the forest expertly, and noticed the feeling of being followed. She glanced behind her and noticed Remy's heat signature in the distance. "..." She looked forward and kept running, though a bit slower for Remy's sake. Cobra wasn't just going to stop because Remy was slow, she was going to find Fang and confront her again.

Translation:
none.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image

Fang continued to move through the trees and run fast. She had a feeling they wre following, but she decided she'd keep them going for a while if she could. See how long they'd go to get to her. With all her emotions heightened, they might have to get used to her attitude a bit. She was a couple miles ahead of them by now, hardly tired, she stopped running and looked back. Maybe give them a challenge? Or should she go easy on them? She decided she'd stalk around here for a while, and she did, fast of course, before resting in a high branch of a free, that blood packet she'd brought earlier in her hand as she ripped the tab and the scent rose up to her senses. B+, her personal favorite. She put the little tube in her mouth and sucked on it like a straw, it'd be a while before those two showed up anyways.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image

Cobra stayed on the trail of Fang's foot prints, though when she reached the end, and noticed they changed direction suddenly, she stopped and stood there quietly, just listening to her surroundings and feeling things out. She flicked her tongue, and that's when she picked up the taste of blood in the air. "..." She turned her head in the direction and continued, flicking her tongue again, she picked up Fang's taste with it. ... God dammit Fang... If you even touched a human I'll kill you... she thought as she looked around, seeing a heat signature in the trees. "..." She stopped and watched her from a distance, keeping perfectly silent as she sneaked around, staying down wind. She managed to climb a tree with expert stealth, before jumping on Fang and tackling her to the ground.

Translation:
none.

What If?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas