Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Fate of an Alternate Seireitei

Back to Guilds

This is a Bleach role-play guild about the existence of a Seireitei that exists in an alternate universe, where everything is different. 

Tags: Anime, Bleach, role-plays, Soul Society, Seireitei 

Reply Squad 2 ~ The Punishment and Stealth Force Squad
Squad 2 Captain's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Damn, then i guess this is gonna take me a bit longer than I thought," he says to himself, just before he opens a miniature gargantua and walks through it. (continued in Squad 2 Training Field)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:14 pm
I sit down in the Second Squad Captain's office and wait for him to arrive. I heard some commotion out at the training grounds, but I wasn't called in to assist, so I'm sure it's fine if I wait for him to return.  

Ipsen the Paragon

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:22 pm

After awhile, Shikaku suddenly shunpoed into the office, "Well? Who are you and what do you want?" he said very calmly  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:55 pm
"Well crap, I was expecting you to remember me. You were the one that sired me into the spirit world waaaay back, but I guess it doesn't make any difference now, Mr. Kurayami. Anyways, I have come for your guidance on something."  

Ipsen the Paragon

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:23 pm

"Hmmm, now that you mention it, your face does look sorta familiar. Oh well, what can I do for you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:43 am
"Well, I have discovered something interesting about my Shikai, Omniel. I found out recently that through meditating, I can boost the size of the empathic healing field it makes. You being the oldest person I know of the Court Guard captains, I was wondering if you knew of any ways to refine such meditation. Ya know, totems, locations of great spiritual significance, that sort of thing."

I stand up and draw my Zanpakuto to show it off, not releasing it. I notice the clear difference in wear and tear, as mine has clearly hardly been handled in battle, as opposed to the Second Captain's.

"I'm not a fan of fighting, but I'm not afraid of danger either. I can weather a dangerous trek if necessary. I am just too curious as to what power I can tap within my Zanpakuto..."

I say as I look at the sword excitedly.  

Ipsen the Paragon

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:52 pm

"Well, one thing I have to tell you is that I may not exactly be the right person to be asking about calming places. In fact, the person you might want to go asking questions like that to would be the Squad 9 Captain, since she's very knowledgeable of calming places to relax in, I CAN however offer you one place that I know of. There is a clearing in the forest outside the Soul Society that is about an hour-long trek due South of the Seireitei center. It's a pretty calm seeming place, but I don't really know why I remember the place when I don't really remember going there. Eh, oh well. It's a place that is pretty calm and connected to nature, however, don't blame me if you are going to have to put your shikai abilities in affect to calm the animals out there, for they haven't seen a humanoid being in a LONG time out there." he advises him. Now why would I remember a place like that? he thinks to himself with a puzzled look on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:17 pm
"Kurayami, I know two people by name in the Seireitei, and that's you and my Captain, so asking me to find someone else to ask for such things is a pretty tall order."

I sheath my Zanpakuto and walk just outside, but still close enough for the Captain to hear me,

"I will go to this clearing in the forest. If it's important enough for someone of your years to remember it off the top of your head, no doubt I will be able to sense it, and it's difference from the rest of the forest. I will meditate there and see what I can find, what I can feel, and hope that you will soon join me."

I close my eyes and whisper "Omniel, walk with me," to release my angelic wings.

"And let us hope that my shikai could cool those forest creatures, for as you know...I can't fight for crap."

With a smile and a powerful movement of my wings, I propel myself to the south.  

Ipsen the Paragon

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:03 am

"Hmmm, I think I'll go check on Squad 10 Captain's condition," and with that he left for Squad 4 (Continued in Squad 4 Captain's Office)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:17 pm
*Knocks on your door again*"Hello anyone home?"  

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:35 am

"You may come in Captain Higurashi" Shikaku said casually from his desk, filing some paperwork  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:20 pm
"Uh thankyou for letting me in Captain....."*I pause in my sentence as I walk in*  

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:12 am

"Not at all" he said plainly, "and why might I ask are you here?" he asked while setting down his work  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:09 pm
*I look down at the floor while blushing*"Uh I well....."  

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:22 pm
Alester wrapped his metal arm around captain higurashi and laughed” ha! How adorable she comes for no reason but to be here, have the hots for shikaku huh higurashi?”  
Squad 2 ~ The Punishment and Stealth Force Squad

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff