Closed 

Tags: Tier 1, Adventure, Fantasy, Demons, Dice Roll 

Reply Amatsu's Domain
Itsuki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AirTheFallen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

AirTheFallen

Angelic Tactician

15,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:35 am
Creature: Lone Wolf

Ven Seliander

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Current Location: Shore of the lake, opposite of Ayame
Mood: Calm, yet alert.
Course of Action Taking: Meeting Ayame
What is expected of him?: Nothing at this time.

Ven walked alongside the lake shore, heading in the direction of the girl trying to catch a fish with her bare hands. However, the sound of a snapping twig tore his gaze to the forest to his right. A lone wolf was approaching the lake, cautiously. His eyes met the wolf's, glinting in the night.

Both hunters paused, unsure of what the other was going to do. Seconds passed, then a minute, then two. Both kept still, watching the other.

Finally, Ven nodded to the wolf, and continued on his path to the girl. Within seconds, he could hear the wolf drinking the water from the lake. This made him chuckle to himself quietly.

After a couple more minutes, he had come across the girl. Raising an eyebrow in surprise, he noticed that the girl had a tail, and animal ears.

A demon? No wonder she was using her bare hands...

Pausing just far enough that she shouldn't be threatened, Ven raised a hand in greeting.

"Having problems with the fish, miss?" he asked, his voice holding a hint of amusement from the earlier outburst the girl had let loose. "I can help you, if you want."

Coffed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:59 am
Ayame (Yumi)

User Image

Current Location: Shore of the Lake
Mood: Startled and a bit embarrassed
Course of Action Taking: Meeting Ven
What is expected of her?: Nothing as of this time

After her short shout of frustration, Ayame picked up sounds of
foot steps evidently approaching her, her ears twitch. As she hears a man's voice.

Still crouched at the edge of the shore, she slowly turns her face towards...
the man. Startled, as she knew that moment that he had heard her.
Even so she slowly stood up and turned to face him.
Rubbing the back of her neck chuckling nervously and then greeting him.
"..So then.. there are people near here..?
Well haha...I suppose I could use some help.."
Ayame asked in an exaggerated desperate tone.

"It caught me off guard, since I'm new to this terrain"
She tried to reassure the man
in case he had witnessed the fish attacking her, she clears her throat.
"I was just...caught off guard, that's all"

aircutter

Coffed

Noob

15,615 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500

AirTheFallen

Angelic Tactician

15,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:56 pm
Ven Seliander

Current Location: Shore of lake, same location as Ayame
Mood: Amused
Course of Action Taking: Helping Ayame
What is expected of him?: Help Ayame catch a fish

The girl's attempt to hide her embarassment amused Ven even more. Looking towards the still-calm waters, Ven shrugged, then approached the lake.

She's pretty cute when she's embarassed... he noticed, making sure that his face was not facing hers when the thought intruded into his mind. Then, he lifted his spear, holding it in one hand, above his head like a javelin. He had often used the same technique to catch fish when he was low on supplies and on a hunt.

Watching the calm waters, Ven took deep, calm breaths, watching the surface for movement. After a few seconds, a ripple appeared on the surface of the water, just barely visible in the night.

Exhaling his breath, Ven stabbed downwards with his spear, hitting the water with a loud splash. Pulling back, he pulled his spear from the water, along with a fairly large fish.

Turning back to the girl, he smiled, showing her the catch.

"I believe this is what you wanted?" he asked, holding out the fish to her. Then, after a moment, he unlatched his cape, folding it in a square, then set the fish down on it. "Care to join me for dinner? I can start up a fire, and catch us some more fish." he offered, seeing as he had not eaten in a while, and was pretty sure that the girl had not, either, seeing as she was new to the area.

Coffed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:36 pm
Ayame (Yumi)

User Image

Current Location: Shores of Itsuki, with Ven
Mood: Impressed
Course of Action Taking: Joining Ven for dinner
What is expected of her?: Nothing as of yet

Ayame clapped her hands at the moment he speared the fish, seeing her ears
she heard it pierce the fish. But seeing his large catch she was utterly impressed.
"Well, I'm impressed" Ayame complimented him.
She quietly scans this man, from his feet to his head.
My..what a tall human she said to herself. That being said, she smiled
behind her mask, ever so slightly so it would not be noticeable that she smiled.

"Hmm.." she tapped her lip through her mask, trying not to drool at
the sight of his catch, she gleefully answered.
"If you don't mind my company" She answered him.

A few seconds later, she just remembered something. Both of her ears twitched as she thought of this. She held her hand out to him.
"I am called Ayame, may I ask your name?"

aircutter

Coffed

Noob

15,615 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500

AirTheFallen

Angelic Tactician

15,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:25 pm
Ven Seliander

Mood: Calm
What is expected of him?: Catch more fish

Resting his spear on his shoulder, Ven took her hand, shaking it gently.

"You can call me Ven, a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss Ayame." he replied with a smile, then, turned back to the lake. "As for the company, I don't mind at all. It would be a nice change of pace for once."

Taking up his spear, Ven approached the lake, watching the surface for any movement. In seconds, he caught another, yet smaller, fish. Placing it on the cloth, he looked back up at Ayame.

Why does she wear that mask?

"While I am catching the fish, would you mind gathering a little wood to get a fire started? I will gather more after I am done." he asked, holding his spear in position again.

Heh, never expected to actually meet someone way out here, let alone talk to them. It's nice...

Another ripple. Another thrust. However, this time, he missed the fish.

That's what you get for getting distracted, Ven...

Taking a deep breath, he pulled the spear up again.

Coffed

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:52 pm
whiterose342

SHIRO

User Image

Current Location: Itsuki
Mood: amused
Course of Action Taking: taking Rin out to eat
What is expected of him?: pay for her meal

He chuckled at her child like dinner demands as he followed her lead the hippogriff to the stables. He was rather impressed by the creature’s cooperation. He then followed her to the temple rooms.
His eyebrows lifted a little with surprise at her offer to let him stay in her room even though she said it was only temporary he was going to devise a plan to extend his stay. He would do anything to extend the rooming with a beautiful young woman.
Hearing that she was ready to head out to late dinner. He then led her to a small dinner bar right off the street. He then turned to her
“I am sorry for the limited options there are not many places open past midnight” he offered he a stool. “Well what would you like to eat?”  

the sexy dark angel 2010

Coffed rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Coffed

Noob

15,615 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:35 pm
Ayame (Yumi)

User Image

Current Location: Same location as Ven
Mood: Curious
Course of Action Taking: Looking for firewood, and encountering a wolf
What is expected of her?: Comes back with a bunch of wood

As Ven answered her, she smiled swaying her tail in happiness. ust standing
there peeking at him as he continues to spear more fish, the moment he asked
her to start the fire, she nods silently and goes about entering the forest for wood.

As she silently treads into the forest, she sighs softly, playing with her headdress. As it is more heavier than it looks, she pauses for a brief moment, and then stretching her body and yawning before resuming
to look for wood for the fire. It's been a long day, lets hope nothing goes wrong
She thought to herself.

And then suddenly she comes to a stop, her ears twitch. Something's approaching she observed as her ears picked up movement.
She sighs and face palms herself, hoping it wasn't a demon, scanning her surroundings.
A few minutes later she caught what was near her. A lone wolf.
She stands still relaxed, at the sight of it, the wolf see's her but doesn't do anything.. seeing that she was a demon and she wasn't doing anything to provoke it. It seems that it gave her a sneer before trotting away.
Ayame furrowed her eye brows at the wolf and pulled down her eye lid taunting it as its
back faced her. "Wolves these days, always so.. rude"

"Well... let's just I got lucky that time. Better hurry up and get some wood!" She said as she
quickly searches for firewood, picking up some big and small sticks
picking them up and holding them in her arms as she searches more.
About five minutes later Ayame re-appears at the place where Ven was catching fish
her arms full of branches, twigs, and broken bark.

She blinked swaying her tail as she beamed. "I'm back.. I think I may have gotten too much"
She laughed nervously seeing as she obviously did.

aircutter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:06 pm
Ven Seliander

What is expected of him?: Light the fire

Pulling another fish out of the water, Ven turned back to Ayame when she returned, raising his eyebrows at the amount of firewood she had brought back. He had not expected her to gather so much, but, it should be good.

"That is better than I had hoped for. Thank you, Ayame. To be honest, I had thought I caught too much fish, myself. But, with that much firewood, I think we will be just fine." he replied with an amused smile, wiping off the tip of his spear on the cloth where a small pile of fish laid. "Here, I'll light the fire."

Taking a small pile of wood from Ayame's hands, and gesturing for her to set the extra wood down next to the fish, Ven piled the wood up, carving a small moat around the fire pit to prevent a grass fire. Then, he took out a piece of flint from a pouch on his belt, then struck the tip of his spear a few times, sparks showering the wood. After a few strikes, the wood caught, then soon spread.

Chuckling in relief, as it took less strikes than it would have, Ven placed the tip of his spear in the fire, heating the tip. Then, he took a few small sticks, and speared the fish with them, placing the fish around the fire, one point speared into the ground.

"That should do it. Probably more than enough fish to eat. We'll probably have some left over for later." he observed with a smile, sitting next to the fire.

Coffed

AirTheFallen

Angelic Tactician

15,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Coffed

Noob

15,615 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:29 pm
Ayame (Yumi)

User Image

Current Location: Shore lake, Same location as Ven
Mood: Happy
Course of Action Taking: Sitting by the fire

She nods in response as she does as he suggest, placing the extra fire wood by the fish.
She chuckles as he says that he had thought he had caught one too many fish, after
placing down the wood, she seats herself near the fire, next to Ven.
"careful that we don't attract any carnivores near by" she joked.

She tilted her head in astonishment as she watched him light the fire,
she found it most interesting seeing how we would all have different ways of
starting a fire. Smiling as well, starting into the fire, before long she's already
staring at the sky, her eyes again seem to glow
most brightest in the darkness.

"It's very peaceful here, the odds of meeting someone here.. I never thought-" She said.. not finishing her sentence.

Before long she resumes to staring at the crackling fire, tucking her knees against her resting her head on them. She smiles softly, purring extremely softly.. almost not heard by human ears.

aircutter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:43 pm
Ven Seliander

Course of Action Taking: Waiting for the fish
What is expected of him?: Nothing at the moment.

Ven watched the dancing flames before him, checking the fish every so often to make sure that none of them burned. When he heard Ayame's joke, he chuckled softly, crossing his arms.

"Heh, if any carnivores showed up, I would probably have them join us for the meal. We have plenty of fish for everyone!" he grinned, looking back at the calm waters. The lone wolf had long finished drinking, and left the lake, so he was not too worried about any animals attacking.

After a while, he pulled his spear from the fire, placing the glowing tip in te water, instantly cooling the steel, then sharpening the tip with a small whetstone, rubbing the edges until they shone in the moonlight.

"I had not expected anyone to show up this deep in the woods myself. I thought I was only going to see wild animals and feral demons, nothing else. It's a nice change of pace."

Coffed

AirTheFallen

Angelic Tactician

15,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Coffed

Noob

15,615 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:06 pm
Ayame (Yumi)

User Image

Mood: Hungry
Course of Action Taking: Taking a bite of the fish
What is expected of her?: n/a

She smirks to his retort, turning her head facing him.
"How long will it take until the fish burn?" She asked as she could hear the
fire crack some more. "If the fish burns, that's okay. No one likes burnt meat" she suggested.

Her ears twitching without his consent, she was getting hungry and picked up a stick with a fish in it. "Raw or not, it's fine with me" she sneered at him.

Ayame then hooks a finger on the edge of her face mask, slowly slipping her
mask downwards revealing her porcelain face. She licks her lips as the smell of the fish was
irresistible. "Thank you for the meal" she claims before
nibbling into the fish.Her fangs sinking into the cooked meat. She purrs loud enough, after the first few bites.

"Ohhh.. how I love fish~" she says as her ears twitched while
she ate quietly.

aircutter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:24 pm
Ven Seliander

Mood: Very Amused
Course of Action Taking: Eating his fish.

Ven shook his head slowly, a grin on his face as Ayame began to eat one of the fish.After a few minutes, he took one of the fish from the fire, and took a bite, satisfied that it was fully cooked.

"Yes, indeed, fish is definitely the best thing the sea has to offer." he replied before taking another bite. "Roasted, fried, even rolled in a sushi roll, fish can be prepared in many ways."

As the other fish slowly roasted on the fire, Ven took another bite of the fresh fish, the crispy skin contrasting deliciously with the tender meat underneath.

"So, Ayame, where exactly did you come from?" he asked, curious.

Coffed

AirTheFallen

Angelic Tactician

15,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Coffed

Noob

15,615 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:54 pm
Ayame (Yumi)

User Image

Mood: Happy
Course of Action Taking: Eating her fish

Munching away at her fish, licking her lips she finishes hers in a 2 minutes.
"I've never heard of such a thing, fish is fish."
She said as she peered at him.. and then asking
"Would you mind if I had another? hehe.." she chuckles embarrassingly "One fish isn't enough for me."/

Before continuing to eat, her ears perk up just when he asked her where she came from.
She rises a finger to tap her lip, as she thinks about the question.

She simply replies "I come from a village in a desert, quite diferent from this terrain" she said, then tilting her head as she looking at Ven.

"And how about yourself?" she asked curiously.

{I'm going to have to head out, I'll reply later, when I can}

aircutter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:02 pm
Ven Seliander

Mood: Thoughtful
Course of Action Taking: Eating his fish.

Taking another bite of his fish, he nodded when he heard Ayame ask for another. There was plenty left, so it didn't matter. As he was chewing the mouthful he had, he raised an eyebrow when he heard where she came from.

"The desert, you say? Not many fish there, no wonder you came all this way. Couldn't imagine myself living in the desert..." he replied after swallowing his fish. "As for me, I live in the village just nearby. Before that, though, well, I didn't really have a home. I was a wanderer..."

He took another bite, not giving her the whole truth. Very few people knew about his past, and he planned to keep it that way.

"Still, welcome to the forest, I suppose. I assume that you have enjoyed your stay, compared to the desert?"

[OOC: No problem. ^^ ]

Coffed

AirTheFallen

Angelic Tactician

15,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150

WhiteRose342

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:53 am
the sexy dark angel 2010

Rin
User Image

Current Location: Itsuki
Mood: embarrassed
Course of Action Taking: eating
What is expected of him?: find out Shiros name

Being the stubborn girl that she was she looked for the most expensive thing on the menu. Her eyes fell on to the crab and noodles combo. She then pointed to the menu and said

“I think two servings of this should calm my appetite”
she gave him the most cheeky grin knowing that this would hurt his wallet. She then set down the menu and looked at him for a few seconds.

As she scanned him up and down and it finally occurred to her that he was actually quite handsome. There were not a lot of blondes like her commonly seen around town, and judging but his attire he also practiced in the art of purification putting him along the career lines of a monk. Then her eyes fell onto his. They were very striking that they almost looked as if they were glowing. However after a few seconds of examining him something was missing but she could not put her finger on it.

Trying to figure out what was wrong with this picture she realized that she was staring directly at him. After noticing this she let out a small embarrassed squeak as she turned her, now red, face away from him. Come on Rin get a hold of yourself, it’s just some pretty boy. it is not like you haven’t seen one before. she mentally scolded herself

She opened her mouth to address him and then it finally hit her on what was wrong; she didn’t even know his name. As a matter of fact he didn’t even know her name either. She opened her mouth again.

“u-um I just realize I have not told you my name; its Rin. I also don’t know how to address you”
She looked at the floor feeling a little embarrassed about not asking it before she offered him a place to stay.

Amatsu's Domain

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff