Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Events [OOC]
[OoC] Tokakinji Concept Contest [Closed!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:18 pm
The Province
Name: THE Jehan
Governor Name: Eumann (Gaelic, protector of prosperity)
Personality Blurb: Eumann grew up in the Uliachia province for the first part of his life, living under the strict regime of his Soldier parents. He came to hate their way of life and thinking, embracing the ideas of a more pacifistic nature. During his time in Uliachia, Eumann came to know Druids for what they truly were, a sadly oppressed people that were no different than the Toka. After becoming a scholar, Eumann relocated to Lochlann and became a popular teacher of philosophy, eventually becoming its governor.
Eumann upholds peace and prosperity above all else, and will go to any means necessary to maintain this within Lochlann. He despises the bigotry found in the majority of the kingdom, but isn’t very vocal about it in order to keep favour with the king. Eumann in an extrovert, socializing easily with the members of his province. He full-heartedly believes in second, third, and even fourth chances. A generally optimistic and cheerful guy, Eumann doesn’t get made very easily. His laid-back nature sometimes makes him out to be a push-over to the other pridal leaders, as he doesn’t command respect and authority by being aggressive. Eumann does have a darker side to him, but a lion as good-natured as he is can only get so dark. A philosopher and natural thinker, he can be cold and calculating when he needs to be. Eumann, small for a lion, fights with his words instead of his claws. While he supports Uther's idea of peace at all costs, he does not agree of the King's definition of what peace is. He distrusts the Council more, and in a pinch would rather through his lot in with the Royal Family.
Appearance: Very much CC. Mainly white with grey markings. Maybe some teal accents if you feel so inspired.
Have some inspiration. [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Province Name: Lochlann (Land of Lakes)
Description of Province:
LAND Lochlann borders the Uliachia province, in some ways acting as a buffer from the rest of the pride. A large portion of the pride is speckled with small ponds and marshes. Hunters do more fishing than actual hunting, but are able to supply a (mostly) constant source of food to the Ravine Prison.
LOYALTY Lochlann is closey allied to the Uliachia. Trade is good between the two provinces, and lions are welcome to come and go from either one. The province has no strict allegiance with the King or the Council, but if put on the spot, Eumann would encourage support for the King.
PEOPLE The pride is mostly scholars and merchants. With the large Druid population within and around the pride and extensive trade with Uliachia, some of the best healers and remedies come from Lochlann. The forsworn, both Druid and Toka, may find a chance at life here. All are welcome to be trained for any job they wish. Though Druids are limited to certain ranks they can officially hold, Eumann encourages them to pursue whatever job they want to. Slayers often take up refuge here.
BELIEFS Prejudice is not tolerated in Lochlann at all. There is a strong prescence of Slayers, loyal to Eumann's ideas, that prevent the bullying of Druids and the Forsworn. Eumann, of course, denies their existence altogether. Rogues are very much welcome, as they are fresh minds that can be taught to ignore the prejudice within the pride.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:33 pm
So basically, everyone wins! I liked two Province concepts, as well, so I went with both. >> A couple things need changing before I can finish all the prizes for this part of the contest, but other than that, I got most of them done!

Thank you for entering, everyone ^^

Ruler of Everything
The Mkoani Governor
Name: Ruler of Everything
Governor Name: Zelopytia ['jealousy' - Latin]

User Image

Buffy_the_Bloody
Name: Senka "Shadow/Shade"
Blood: Toka, but shes gone Druid
Province: Province 2: Uliacha

User Image

-_Wish of the Goddess_-

Would you mind if I changed this concept to a lion, and not a leopard?

Club Snails
Name: Isuara
Blood: Toka
Province: Mkoani

User Image

Tisiphone
The Province
Name: Tisiphone
Governor Name: Caliburn
Province Name: Caddoc (It's Welsh for "battle-sharp" or "eager for war".)

User Image

Kimaria
Name: Merari (meaning bitter)
Blood: Druid
Province: Currently in prison but eventually Uliacha

User Image

The Aurrie
Name: Mwiba'makucha (Meaning thorn claws)
Reference Image: [x]
Blood: Toka
Province: Mkoani

Would you mind fixing this link, or posting a different one? It didn't work.

THE Jehan
The Province
Name: THE Jehan
Governor Name: Eumann (Gaelic, protector of prosperity)
Province Name: Lochlann (Land of Lakes)

User Image

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:40 pm
The Province/Governor part of the contest is over! But you can still enter for characters in the pride! These are basically customs, like in the major customs thread <3

Concept Contest!

Consider this the same as any custom contest. Simply enter a concept and if I like it I will color it for you. These are only for members of the pride: they cannot leave the pride, unless it never gets approved.

The pride has no real requirements on colors or designs. Lighter, more natural looking lions are often considered Toka, while darker or magical looking lions may be looked on as Druid at first. But it's actions and beliefs that really define a lion's blood class.

Feel free to enter as many concepts as you like.

This is open to any rank in the pride. Please browse through the concept thread to see what ranks are available!

If you would like to send existing lions to the concept, please post in the concept thread for that! This thread is for brand new characters to be made and obtained.

These are Full Customs, so post whatever you want.

These are FREE

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Stage:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference Image:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Blood:[/b]
[b]Province:[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:44 pm
Free Semi Customs!

If you would like a random member of the pride, just use the code below and post for entry! I will color as many of these as I can! No name, story, or anything else required at the moment. You can make all that up later.

The only requirement for these guys is that they stay in the pride.

They will be an adult lion.

[b]I WOULD LIKE A FREE TOKAKINJI![/b]
[b]Name:[/b] (your sn)
[b]I Would Like a:[/b] (male or female)
[b]It Will be:[/b] (Toka or Druid)
[b]Suggestion:[/b] (Singular words, separated by periods. Like: Spots. Natural. Bright. Nothing too specific, just helps me keep things from repeating. =] )

This, and the contest above, will be open for however long I want!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:54 pm
emotion_kirakira Thank you so much Lithia!

If anyone is interested I would love to get rp for my new girl. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:56 pm
I WOULD LIKE A FREE TOKAKINJI!
Name: Dulcea
I Would Like a: Female
It Will be: Toka
Suggestion: Pale. Mystic. Wise. Odd.

Dulcea

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:58 pm
I do want RP with anyone in the concept ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:03 pm
Lithia want me to set up a rp between Isura and Glaurung? I would love for her to meet a druid. 3nodding  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:29 pm
Name: Excited Apathy
I Would Like a: Female
It Will be: Druid
Suggestion: Natural. Wild.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:33 pm
Club Snails

Sure!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:57 pm
Name: Anaharibu (She ruins, destroys, ect.)
Stage: Adolescent
Parents: ? x ?
Description: Black base with TLK markings (toes, underbelly, eyes and muzzle) with darker stripes near her paws and tail that fade the higher they go. Completely normal looking, except for deep red markings on her head, back, neck, and forelegs that look bloody. Emerald green eyes.
Reference Image: Ref
Personality: Disjointed, cautious, and soft-spoken. She feels horrible about being labeled a druid at birth due to her strange markings and in effect ousting her mother as 'druid' blood for bearing a druid cub. She had tried to live a normal life as a good Toka, as most of her family had been known to be, but was easily swayed over to Druid beliefs and now thinks of it as her righteous cause to help those she can. Mother considered markings as a druid curse for their spilled blood and named her as such, Ana considers it a reminder to her true calling - the druid way of life.
Blood: Druid
Province: Uliacha  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:05 pm
Lithia_Brandon

Sure!

Here you go!  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:32 pm
Oh my God, Lith, she's perfect! The colors and the green ffff such a nice touch. <3 Thanks so much! -scouts for RP-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:57 pm
Name:Izzy Makani
I Would Like a: female)
It Will be: Druid
Suggestion: Dark. Stripes. Unusual.

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:51 pm
Oh my goodness, Eumann looks gorgeous!

I would some RP with some of the other druid-hating governors. Eumann needs some conflict with the other provinces. heart
Also, RP with druids loved as well! Eumann is very encouraging to oppressed souls.  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff