Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Legend of Zelda Hangout ~ TLoZH

Back to Guilds

Fun for every Legend of Zelda Fan, both veteran and new, for over eight years~ 

Tags: legend of zelda, link, zelda, triforce, nintendo 

Reply ..::The Hangout::..
Wallmasters, Stalfos, and more! Oh my! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your most hated Zelda monster/enemy? (non-boss)
  Wallmasters
  Like Likes
  ReDead
  Scrubs
  Deku Babas
  Poes
  Stalfos/Stalchildren
  Other
View Results

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:19 am
Lyrica Silvan
Thaaaat's probably it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:32 pm
Redeads will always be the most freaking scary thing in Zelda, man.
That, and the Dead Hand thing in OOT in the shadow temple and bottom of the well.  

Westice

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:52 pm
Meizzkey

I FORGOT THE GUARDIANS MY GOD HOW COULD I FORGET ADJFALKSDFA.
Actually though I don't hate them, Like Like will forever be in the pit of fire that inhabits the corner of my soul that is the area I hold all my greatest hate. I actually think they're pretty cool. They're just.. terrifying when you can't run anymore. xd And annoying because one hit means start over forever and ever.
Otherwise they look so cool and strong and mysterious and funny too when they move. XD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:36 pm
Yokies
They scare the living s**t out of me.
I must have a phobia of being defenseless and cornered. XD;; And I'm overweight, so I know I can't run faster than them.
; A ; Never send me to the Silent Realm, I'll hate you forever if you do.

KEESE TOO.
I HATE THEM.
THEY'RE THE ZUBAT OF THE ZELDA WORLD.
ASKDJSDFGFGFG.

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:48 pm
Meizzkey

That is possible. xD But Link isn't overweight! Though sometimes I feel like it's me running out there in sheer panic like I'm going to be sliced up by them. .-.
Dude, I would never send you there. I don't like going there and I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.. well... except maybe a couple people but rest assured you are not one of them. XDD

I'm actually starting to get rather annoyed of Keese. They are ******** EVERYWHERE in Link's Awakening (I love this game though). Plus they're always freaking hiding. I walk by a wall and boop there comes on, hiding in a damn crack or something. >:U

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:18 am
Yokies
In Uncharted 2, you can download "Donut Drake" and it's a skin that allows him to gain 200 pounds. I would LOVE this for a Zelda game. XD
The worst part is, no one would I know I was there. They'd just look at me and be all: "D'awwww, she's sleeping" and keep walking, unknown to the fact I'm sitting in that circle crying and stuck there forever because I am not completing that trial.

Like I said.
Zubats of the Zelda world.

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:36 am
Meizzkey

Omg why the hell is "Donut Drake" so funny?? XDDDD
Jesus. That shouldn't be that funny. My god. I can't even imagine fatass Link. xD It'd be too much. I can imagine Zelda being all "Oh thanks. That's good. Uh, and stuff. You did a good job. You can go back home now I'm fine. A date? No Link, I need to go tend to my bird."
Man dude you need to stop being a p***y-willow and get the hell out there and do it. D< Though I understand why'd you be huddled up in the circle freaking the hell out and thinking you'll be murdered every time you step out. It'd be like trying to escape a kidnapper.

Well ******** them. At this point I'm honestly finding them more annoying than Zubat. At least Zubat didn't push me into holes. XD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:10 am
Yokies
The sad part is, I can imagine it. And I laughed ridiculously hard when I imagined him trying to put on his belt. :'D Going to school would be soooo awkward for her after. 'Cause they all have the same class.
; A ; I wouldn't make it. My body would just decompose. Unless I don't age or die while my soul is in the Spirit Realm. It'll be so awkward when I still look like a 20 year old, and everyone's 50. I'll have the perkiest boobs out of all my friends!

Or set you on fire.
Or freeze you.
Or never call you back.

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:18 am
Meizzkey

Watching him walk to the sound of a tuba. Oh god I imagined him putting two belts together or something lololol. 200 lbs doesn't sound that bad until you realize he's probably already 140 or something. Poor Zelda. Can't handle fatass Link's GIRTH.
I don't think you'd age. At least I hope not. Doesn't your body like.. disappear or some s**t when you're in the silent realm though? I don't remember, I went there for the last time already. xD

Or electrocute you (they have electricity now in Skyward Sword, remember?)
THUNDER KEESE UP IN YOUR FACE LIKE GHIRAHIM'S BULGE.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:25 am
Yokies
WHY DO I FEEL THE NEED TO DRAW THIS?! WHY? Yeah, and it wouldn't be 200 lbs of muscle either! D:
MMMMGIRL, NAME THAT GIRTH.
I don't know. D: All I know is that I spend the first twenty minutes in the circle trying to figure out why Nintendo would pull this bs on me! XD

OH GOD YEAH. D:
(Whenever I see him, that LMFAO song starts playing, and I really find it hard to see him as a straight man).

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:36 am
Meizzkey

BECAUSE YOU KNOW I WANT IT DEEP DOWN. Ugh he would look so gross. xD All Link fangirls/boys will drop like flies at the sight.
LALALALA. ZELDA IT'S ALRIGHT. WE KNOW YOU'RE FRAGILE.
Nintendo just gets meaner and more horrible with each Zelda game. XD

THEY ALSO MAKE KEESE WORSE.
I've never seen him as a straight man.
As a blade, he can be straight all he wants.
It doesn't mean a thing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:45 am
Yokies
OH GOD WHY?! He would, oh man, but I'd feel bad for laughing.
LIKE A LITTLE FLOWER.
; A ; Yes. The ReDeads in TP were not a treat, they were scary. Easy to kill, but scary.

UGH. YES.
D'OH HO HO HO HO.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:04 pm
Meizzkey

DO EETTT. Yeah I'd probably feel bad too. Link doesn't need to be obese.
ABOUT TO BE ******** BY THOUSANDS OF BEES.
Ugh I know. They were so freaking.. creepy and scary and ugh. It's like really Nintendo? Did they really have to look like that?
Though Wind Waker Redeads were pretty creepy as well, with that weird bit just.. missing in the middle of them connected by what I assume is is a spine or some s**t. Though they were good for stealing rupees ******** YOU KEESE.
Why is that so funny omigawd.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:47 pm
Yokies
I mean, maybe if they did a "Where are they now?" and he's let himself go like Peater did, them I'd laugh, a little.
OH SHI--
ReDeads are just rich Hylians who were granted life after death. Gibdos were the poor mofo's who don't know what masks are. (I do love me some dancing ReDead's though!)

ALL OF MY ******** see what you did there.

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:09 pm
Meizzkey

Link is fat as hell and Zelda has had like 10 kids with him and one on the side with Groose. He's the ginger stepchild they all hate, you know.
I KNOW RIGHT?
I don't think I'd want life after death looking like that though. D: Honestly, if they're just walking around screaming at people that doesn't sound very great. XD

ALL OF THEEE ******** always see what I did there.

..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff