Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Lucky Adventures (RP)
[FIN!] Our names are not intentional (Alice x Jasper) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoeybird92
Crew

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:28 pm
Jasper's heart pounded. /Is she defending me?/ The librarian's face seemed to be having spasims. He managed to catch a few of the words he was mumbling under his breath, none of which were appropriate. Suddenly he turned and marched off, face still twitching. "W-we'd better go. He's p-probably g-g-gone to g-get sec-curity." Jasper was very very aware of how close they were standing, and he hoped that she didn't notice he was shaking. He'd never been so nervous before.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:43 pm
"Alright." She chirped, amused. She watched the other leave, rolling her eyes before pulling the male to the door. He was shaking. It was almost cute, in a way. Well. Observing his destruction from before a short laugh escaped her. It was very cute.

"You're paying for dinner." She suddenly added, tail flicking side to side.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Zoeybird92
Crew

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:58 pm
She'd laughed at him, well more liked giggled, but he couldn't seem to recall if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Jasper's mind was as fuzzy as his eyesight and, as they left the library, he found himself clinging to her. "Um, you d-didn't happen to g-get my g-g-glasses, did you?"

/I'm paying?/ He patted his pockets. "Oh, we'd better st-stop by my app-ppartment then. I d-don't have any cash on me." /And I probably look like a train wreck./ He added in his head.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:45 pm
Zoeybird92

Chuckling at the male, she flicked her tail out, revealing the glasses she had nicked in time. "Here. Though it's rather amusing watching you stumble about, I suppose it isn't helpful." Shrugging, the vixen grinned suddenly as he stuttered another sentence, playfully (and perhaps a tad seductively) she drifted her tail across his arm, head tilting to the side gently.

"Going to your place already? Oh my, you don't like to wait, do you?" She giggled slightly, wings spreading and stretching before she batted aside a leaf that drifted towards her, nodding.

"I don't mind stopping by your apartment. I wouldn't want to clean dishes tonight."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Zoeybird92
Crew

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:33 pm
Yushika

Jasper smiled as soon as she handed him his glasses. "Th-th-thank you! I'm t-totally lost w-without th-th-them, b-b-but you already kn- know that." He blushed and quickly put them on. As her tail caressed him, he thought he might start hyperventilating. That or he was developing a serious case of asthma. Jasper almost choked the way she mentioned his apartment.

"N-n-n-no, n-not like th-th..." He stopped when he realized she was teasing. Her eyes shone clearly, her dark wings smooth and graceful, and her fur looked so soft... His wings started quivering, /what is the matter with me?!/ He thought, /Why am I the helpless one in this situation? Oh goddess! I can't remember where I live!/ Luckily, all those years of walking back and forth between his house and the library were not in vain. Jasper found himself standing in front of his apartment with the most beautiful Noodle he'd ever seen at his side. /Don't think about that or you'll pass out!/ Taking a deep breath to steady himself, he unlocked the door and invited her in. "Erm. It-it's really m-m-messy in here, so-so you c-could come in or w-w-wait, out h-h-here if-if you w-want..."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:07 pm
Zoeybird92

Giving the male a slight smile, she laughed slightly when he thanked her, waving her hand gently as a response. Her eyes narrowed playfully when he nearly choked, eyebrow raising.

"Not like that? Such a pity." She teased lightly, letting out a giggle as she slipped past him, wings extending when she turned to view the male once more. When they reach his home she stepped to the side, ignoring his stuttering quickly and slipping inside, sliding past him like a mouse.

She scowled at the sight, hands on her hips. Oh no. This was messy! He was right! Turning to view him, her paw tapped his chest, head shaking. "Don't you know how to clean? Alas. It seems I will have to do it for you." With that, she headed for his kitchen, grabbed a trash bag, and waved at him to move aside.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Zoeybird92
Crew

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:02 pm
Yushika

He was so busy stuttering, Jasper almost missed her slipping past him into his house. He tripped over the step up into the front room and scramble to his feet and shut the door. He leapt back with his wings to the side, his back pressed firmly on the door as she scolded him for his mess. "I-I-I do know h-how t-t-to clean! I w-w-was just b-b-b-busy!" As she disappeared from the room and returned with one of his large trash bags, two thoughts came to mind. One, /how did she know where I keep my trash bags?/ and two, /she's going to throw all my stuff away!/ Jasper somehow found the courage to leap up and block her way. "Y-you c-c-can't clean this r-r-room! I h-have p-p-p-projects going on! Research!" At first he felt proud that he finally was able to stand up to this beautiful demon, but his balloon was popped as soon as he looked into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:31 am
Zoeybird92

Unfortunately for Jasper, Alice simply flicked her tail, folded her arms, and cocked her hips to the side.

"Then I suggest you start putting away what you don't want thrown out. I'll give you five minutes." It was clear she disliked dirt, or any mess, and she had every single intention to fix this room, whether or not he liked it. Viewing the man, her tail flicked across the ground, grimacing when she flicked it back up, brushing it off.

"I'm watching the clock, you should start."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Zoeybird92
Crew

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:29 pm
Yushika

Jasper stood blinking at her. He glanced at his organized chaos she called 'a mess' and then back to her. She had a cute look of determination in her eyes as she stared back at him. Then a thought occurred, /she's really gonna do it.../ It took him all of a few seconds to adjust his glasses with an awkward grin, dash out of the room, and hurry back with a cardboard box. He started muttering to himself as he tried to keep his papers organized. "'How to Make Balloons Last Longer' can go with 'All Things That Fly and Float.' That can stack with 'Aerodynamic Airplanes.' Thank the Goddess I title my research." He was concentrating so hard, Jasper almost forgot why he was doing this. Then he caught a movement out of the corner of his eye." "W-w-wait! Wait! I'm n-n-n-not d-d-done yet!" He began running about the room trying to keep his other projects organized.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:47 am
Zoeybird92

Five minutes were up, and Alice began to move.

"Too bad. Your five minutes are up." She cooed back, tail flicking side to side, careful to not touch the ground. "Perhaps you'd like to start with cleaning your room and kitchen before I get there." She suggested, a grin rising on her lips, indicating that she was not joking. Flicking hair from her eyes, she bent over, grabbed something, and stuffed it into her bag.

Yes, she still insisted on dinner later tonight.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Zoeybird92
Crew

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:36 pm
Yushika

"M-m-m-m-my room?!" His voice came out much higher and squeakier than he intended, but the thought of a beautiful young lady going through his piles of dirty clothes scared him more than the thought of her throwing away all his projects. "Bu...k..th...mrrr....ehns..." Jasper's ability to try and form even a cohesive word was starting to fry his brain. The most his body would do to attempt to stop this beautiful siren, was give up. The box slipped from his grasp and landed with a thud at his feet. Then he collapsed on top of it and started making a moaning sound, as if he were sick.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:37 am
Zoeybird92

She simply grinned at the groaning boy as she grabbed trash and objects thrown aside and shoved them inside a trash bag, wrinkling her nose in disgust. This place would be pristine when she was finished, and then he would be expected to keep his home clean.

Perhaps she would visit solely to check on his poor house.

She was beginning to go after items not trash, though later she would say it was his fault. Hell, she had warned him!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Zoeybird92
Crew

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:30 pm
Yushika

Jasper couldn't remember falling asleep, but when he woke up he felt a terrible pain in his neck. "Oh, jeez!" He'd never slept so awkwardly before. Then he remembered why he was lying on top of the box. He lept up and looked franticly around the room. It was clean. Spotless. He couldn't recall the last time he'd seen so much of the floor. "Wow..." Then another thought entered his head. /Where'd she go?/ She might have left...but there was something she'd said about, "m-my room!" He slid the box into one of the now empty corners and dashed off.

If she was in his room there was a 100% chance she saw his manuscript for his new book sprawled across his bed. '100 Ways To Talk To Girls: A Nerdy Guy's Guide.' His face burned. Not that the book was about getting a girl back to a guy's house, it was literally about carrying on a conversation without making yourself look like a moron. The only problem was he'd just spent the afternoon looking like a total moron. What would she think of him when she saw a book about that, written by someone who couldn't keep his tongue still in his own mouth? He shoved the door open, too hard. He wasn't used to simply opening the door without forcing his way through the mound behind it, and ended up falling on his chin. "W-w-wait!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:11 pm
Zoeybird92

He was right. She had found it. She was propped on his bed, having already cleaned it, and had her legs folded, manuscript in her hands. Her eyes raised as he entered, an amused smirk on her face as she slowly lifted the manuscript for him to see.

"So." She mused, glancing back at the script. "About this script." She moved upwards, crawling towards the bottom of the bed until she was closer to him, setting the script aside as she raised her hand, touching his chest as her eyes narrowed playfully, arching her back and curving her body towards him.

It was clear she was enjoying herself.

"Have you tested your manuscript on a girl yet?"

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Zoeybird92
Crew

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:05 pm
Yushika

Jasper scrambled to his feet and attempted to get the manuscript from Alice, but she was too fast. One moment he saw it in her hands, the next her warm palm was pressed against his chest. His heart started pounding and he was about to run and get his inhaler, until he remembered that he didn’t have one.

”Uh…w-w-w-well,” Jasper stared into her eyes. Five years off flawless research just went out the window in one afternoon. He felt like every girl he’d ever talked to before this had somehow lied to him and made it seem easy. He’d spent his whole life playing in the shallow end of the pool and, having never learned to swim, was now drowning. The beautiful siren called him into the water, he was terrified of going under…but his curiosity was taking over. He could picture himself holding her in his arms, running his fingers along her horns, and caressing the tips of her leathery wings.

”T-t-to be h-honest, e-every t-test has g-g-gone sm-s-smoothly…unt-til today.” He shuddered and leaned into her, just slightly, and waited for her reaction.

Lucky Adventures (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff