Submit

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cloud AceHeart

Shadow Divine

Shadow Divine turned around just in time to see a mech come in, She hovered near the mech,"Needs more Maintenance, some tuning." She plainly said. Not being piloted at the moment.(I'm assuming the garage is quite big)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image
Abe looked at Cloud and asked,"Sup,how you doing?" He smiled and held his hand out for Cloud to shake while Evans turned his head around to look at Shadow Divine,saying in his almost mute voice,Your Shadow Divine?......I am Evans.... Abe turned around,hearing Evans talk,"Shadow Divine huh,how nice..."  

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Cloud AceHeart

Shadow Divine

Cloud shook his hand firmly. " I'm doing quite good you? Names AceHeart. Cloud AceHeart." He said, Doing the James bond, name entry. Shadow Divine Turned around and saw Evans, she replied, in a sort of emotional voice. "Yes I am Shadow Divine. Nice to meet you Evans." She was still hovering above the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:27 pm
Lost Sanna
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lost watched Shadow Divine with interest then put her hand on her mech Bloody Cross. "Unfortauntly That's just the way Cross is no matter the maintnence or tuning. He is old, one of the first prototypes." She said with no expression.  

akai yukino

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cloud AceHeart

Shadow Divine

Shadow Divine Replied; "Ahh.. I see." The comment directed at Lost, even though Divine was still looking at Evan.

((Sorry but I saw two pics one on left and right so I tried to do that , curiosity killed the cat Lol..))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:52 pm
Lost Sanna

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lost walked around the back and climbed up a latter to the storage compartment she opened it and reached down pulling out her guitar. Not bothering with the latter she jumped to the ground. "Oh I forgot my keys. She said looking up.

(Did you use the imgleft and imgright to do it?)  

akai yukino

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image
Abe gave a questioning look to Shadow Divine and ask Cloud,"Hey,your mech can listen to Evans.That's a little bit rare..." Evans laid his hand near Lost and said to Abe something.Abe looked at Lost and said,"Evans say he could pick you up and help you up to your keys..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:07 pm
Cloud AceHeart

Shadow Divine

"Hmm? I didn't make her, nor did my family, though my Dad said she was made by an alien species." He stated.  

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

akai yukino

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:08 pm
Lost Sanna

Lost looked up at Evans examining him with her cold eyes her face showing a warm expression for a minute as she bowed. "I would appreaciate it if you wouldn't mind." She said standing up and looking at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image
Evans gently grabbed He and set her in Cross's cockpit,looking at Abe.Abe shrugged and continued his conversation with Cloud."SO shadow divine is made from an alien race......Well,I found Evans out in the middle of a dirt field.Took me a whole week to dig him out." Evans looked at Shadow Divine,saying in his mute voice,You were made by an alien race? I was a final version for a test engine....  

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

akai yukino

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:11 pm
Lost Sanna

Lost turned the keys once and pulled it out with a sigh. "I'm sorry Cross with this many people around I got distracted. You won't be alone either even if I'm not around." She said counting the mechs as people. Standing up she looked around then jumped down. Looking up at Evans she gave a small smile. "Thank you for the lift. You are so kind." She said showing her gratitude to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:51 am
Cloud AceHeart

Shadow Divine

"Yep an alien race that is rare to find these day's..." He paused " Must of been tiring , considering his size, did you hit the lithosphere?" he said, his red eyes twinkling with curiosity. Shadow Divine replied; "Correct.. A test engine.. You look as you could do more then be an engine.." A bit of sadness in her voice.  

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:47 pm
User Image
Abe scratched his head and said,"Well,he was in the ground pretty deep.His engine is suppose to be faster than he already is,but they have speed breakers." Evans looked at Shadow Divine and said,Engine was meant for space combat.It was successful but it is not safe on the earth... Abe smiled as he set his hand on Evans and said,"Well,he is still slower than he is suppose to be."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:58 pm
Cloud AceHeart

Shadow Divine

"Ah.. We got divine as a mute transaction. I have no idea what it was about but I'm pretty sure they got ripped off by my family." He said. Shadow Divine was still looking at Evans. " I see, but why not?" She replied curiously.  

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:52 pm
User Image
Abe gave a questioning look at Cloud and asked,"Wait-your family? What do you mean?" Evans touch it's chestplate and said,Engine is too fast on earth.It is a safety hazard to pilot and enemy.I have speed breakers attached to my engine to slow me down just enough for Abe to pilot me safely... Abe took out his rune phone and checked the speed breakers functions.He already removed one of them,but he still was slower.  
School Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff