Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
Scarentine's Day Main Event (IT'S OVER GET OUT. p. 58) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adona Benedicta

6,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:02 pm
STEFFANI wants to get to know somebody!

Honestly, Steffani had considered seriously hiding in her room during this Scarentine's fiasco. Part of the point of Amityville, though, was to make friends. R-right? So the Patchwork had donned one of her little black-gray-purple dresses, grabbed one of her more 'fancy' purses, and got lost on the way to the auditorium.

Well, that was bound to happen at least once.

Finally, though, Steffani had gotten the right directions out of a helpful gnome, and walked into the auditorium, looking around carefully. It was important to maintain aloofness. Right. Not nervousness. She glanced in a mirror on her way past it, grimacing at her reflection, and looked around.

This wasn't so bad... It helped that it was mostly empty right now.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:20 pm
Ah! Their first arrivals~! At Roch's question Junko tapped thoughtfully at her lip, glancing Riley's way before suddenly smiling mischievously and giving the boil a playful wink. "Not juuuust yet~! We need the table to stay neat for now." And his food mountain looked ready to topple over at any second. She didn't want to have to wash off a stain or something before the event even started.

"But feel free to socialize, mingle, eat, play games~. You'll know when the tables are open to sit." She eyed him thoughtfully, mostly his shoulders and arms. Hmm..no, damn. He was too buff. Though three new ghouls arrived. Whoa. Hey. She had never seen any of them before. Her eyes widened as she gasped, waving to Amarus, Am and Steffani.

"Hello! Welcome~! Of course I can sign you up, Miss umm..?" She turned a questioning look to Amarus, ready to write down her name the moment she was given it.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:20 pm
The patchwork hunchback adjusted his top hat nervously. People were already piling in. This was good! If crowds didn't make him shake in his boots. But... no matter, no matter, Mistress should be pleased, so pleased, and the Igor was feeling more and more confident about the whole endeavor. People were even signing up for the tables! A few stray people seemed confused, and while he wasn't the best at answering questions...

His thoughts were cut short at the sight of a series of grade-A parts, stitched neatly. He had never seen this ghoul before... another... patchwork? It wasn't Amrita, that much was for certain, she hadn't surprised him with a new body judging by the properly aligned limbs... He glanced to his other Student Council members before hobbling his way closer curiously.

Just a closer look.

Those were very nice parts. Look at that symmetry! Her legs must have even come from the same person! So long and slender... not a stitch out of place. A tight noise escaped the back of his throat as he crept amongst the tables, quietly stalking.

Again, it must have been whatever was in the air making his heart tremble. A real... proper... Patchwork Girl. He wasn't sure what to do. Apparently, approach her politely was his best bet. Make sure she wasn't lost. Direct her to someone who could answer her questions. Possibly smell her hair a little.

Yes. Yes this was the best plan of action.

Timidly, he limped towards her, twisting his mismatched hands nervously before attempting a greeting in the back of his throat that sounded a bit like a walrus was being slaughtered behind his stitched lips. Close enough.

Adona Benedicta

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:25 pm
Steffani watched the others as she 'mingled', if mingling were simply wandering around. She smiled at the girl who had waved, returning it with a sheepish smirk. This was just odd; Steffani could wander through a maul with no problem! Why was this awkward, then? Her musing was cut short as she spotted another Patchwork. She'd seen one or two before, but never without her creator present. She paused in her steps, tilting her head as she regarded him.

It was pretty easy to see why Herryk thought she was a zombie, then, if the patchworks at Amityville looked like the one approaching her. Still, she was curious. A small grin tugged across her mouth as the Patchwork approached and-- Oh.

Were his vocal chords loose?

"Hi." She offered, holding out a hand to grab his own. "I'm Steffani." Conversation would be awkwardly one-sided if he couldn't talk, but it was worth a shot.

Adona Benedicta

6,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:27 pm
XIU-YING wants to get to know somebody!

The last time Xiu had attended a school event like this--that even being prom--she had been accompanied by her trusty camera. The camera made another a return for the Scaretines event today, clasped between the excited baku's hands. Xiu had dressed up for the fesitivities--she had chosen to replace her usual outfit with a red dress, undoing her hair from its braid and tying a large red bow into it. Two black hairclips, a pair of gloves, and a pair of heels later, she thought that she was suitably dressed up.

Confident that the Student Council had done an amazing job in setting everything up, the ghoul could hardly contain her excitement as she pushed over the door and stepped in. There was a short pause, followed by, "Wow!" Up went the camera. After a couple of snaps, she finally lowered the object, brightening up when she spotted the Student Council members. There was Christof, and Junko and--...w-wow, even Riley was dressed up like the other ghouls! Eyes round, she moved up towards the mindflayer. The moment she was within earshot, Xiu beamed up at the ghoul. "Riley! You guys did an amazing job!"

There was a pause, and then she lifted her camera up for the SC president to see, her tail swishing back and forth eagerly. "May I?" A picture of all the SC members would make for a nice picture, right?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:29 pm
Yǐn Cáng wants to get to know somebody!

Yin had dropped Princess Eva off, and as Alexander had not been in sight he had headed to the main party. Maybe he could just lurk in some corner until he saw someone that he knew?

But no, the corners were ominous, and he found himself standing awkwardly in the room, looking about. And apparently there were sign ups for some event? He looked around once more. No Alexander. In fact, other than Roch he did not recognize anyone, and he could do without socializing with him. Shrugging he made his way over to the ghoul signing others up and hesitantly spoke. "Excuse me Miss? I would like to sign up for the event."

It was only after that that he spotted Miss Xiu-Ying over to the side. Oh well, he could speak with her after the game or whatever it was he had just signed up for.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:31 pm
Christof looked like a deer in headlights as his smaller hand was taken in an enthusiastic greeting. "Hmmmmmb?" He glanced to Junko desperately before politely giving a bow and a tip of his hat. Manners manners, this would be a good opportunity to practice them. With a third arm slipping out from under his tux jacket, he patted his chest, returning his hat to his head with his left hand before pointing to his stitched lips with a clawed finger. Hopefully Miss Junko could introduce them. He had his cards but a sudden shyness he hadn't experienced in a long while gripped his lopsided ribcage. Steffani. It was a pretty name.

What was he thinking?? Where was Amrita? Or.. or even Mistress... his brain felt all muddled and soft with fluffy pink hearts and stars that disturbed him greatly. That didn't stop his face from flushing it's plethura of variations of pink and purple.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:36 pm
There were a lot of new faces coming on in actually. To each of them, Jericho gave quite the critical eye. He would be keeping tabs on this lot for sure. He wouldn't pull anything right now for the sake of the SC, but he was watching. Carefully.

And so, for once he was the one acting as the creepy lurker in the back of the group, letting Junko do the talking for now.

Would there be hunters at this? He would like to think not, but he could never know.

There was no telling when they would spring up. When they try to take them from their homes.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:38 pm
"Alright," Roch said to Junko, finishing off the plate he held and looking around. Mingle. He was supposed to mingle. He'd had trouble for the past week talking to ghouls, though, which was odd for the usually outgoing punk boil.

"Then I think I'mma go play that ghost game," he told her, heading for the nearest trash can to toss his trash, then heading for the games. "Call me when we can use the tables?" he added over his shoulder. In other words, unwittingly, "Sign me up." Poor boil.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 pm
Alexander wants to get to know somebody!

Yes, Alexander had been a bit late and had missed meeting Yin at the appointed place. It didn't take him long to figure out when he dropped one of his pets off and saw Princess Eva already in the pet's enclosure that Yin had already came and left, and was probably already on his way to the main event itself. He felt a little guilty that he hadn't made it on time, but after actually showering and cleaning and putting himself in a suit that he had brought back to the school from home...it just stood to reason that the zomboil might be running a little more behind then usual. Especially since he didn't think that it would be appropriate to be riding his skateboard around when all dressed up.

But now he had arrived, and it didn't take him long to pick Yin out of the small crowd of students who were already gathered. He could see Roch and Xui as well but other then that did not immediately recognize anybody else. He shuffled his shoeless feet across the floor (yes, even dressed up Alexander had refused to wear shoes) and made his way over to his friend.

Yin appeared to be busy getting himself signed up for something as Alex approached him from behind. He reached out to place a cool hand on the weremantis's shoulder as he came up beside him. "Hey!" He said happily, though feeling somewhat self conscious because of his current attire. It was just so....clean, and whole, with no holes or stains to speak of! It felt un-natural to him.

"Sorry I'm late." He apologized, "Were you waiting long?" he seemed sincerely concerned about it.  

NeoSeussi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 pm
"Will do~!" Junko called out to Roch, signing his name on the list. Delightful! There were a lot of ghouls...they needed more boils. Hm! How could they attract more boils to the list..?

Before answering Christof's grunt Junko smiled for Xiu, staying still for her picture and waiting for her to finish. Then she gave him her attention. Ehh? "Yes, Christof? Oh!" She smiled at Steffani. Now she understood.

"Hello! I'm Junko, the student council vice president. And this here is Christof." She pat the large hunch of his back like one would when introducing an animal they were proud of. Ahaha. Oops. "He's our secretary~."

Adona Benedicta

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:48 pm
*Sin* wants to get to know somebody!

She was downright ashamed of herself, she who had once been a social butterfly was skulking in corners. Her attempts to socialize of late had been non-existent and her parents were sending her daily threats, shape up like a proper demon or be pulled from Amityville. It was all that horrible field trip...trips, she'd been having trouble sleeping, studying, doing much of anything. Well not for scarentines! She refused to continue to live in a world of her own making, she just had to get out of her dorm room even if a romantic moonlit picnic with Rosc sounded much, much more appealing. Still this was the student council and they were all friends, or at least had been before she holed herself in her dorm and refused to come out.

With a deep breath she flicked her hair back adjusted her black gloves and strolled in trying to look confident. No problem, looking like she was having fun was an art she had mastered long ago. Oh, Riley had outdone herself it was all so perfect. She felt her lips curve into a more genuine smile as she looked around.

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:53 pm
Willow wants to get to know somebody!

Willow slipped into the room looking around slightly timidly, she'd pick out a nice purple dress. The tigress actually had stopped by the maul since most of the dresses she had sorta thought about wearing were all smelling like lard and nothing that was left was actually suited for the occasion. She sighed, she'd really have to make a mental note to ask Cady what she was planning on doing next time the ghoul wanted to borrow dresses. How did one get the lard smell removed from their outfits? It seemed a bit hopeless.

The crowd was already amassing which made the tiger ghoul nervous. Her tail swished behind her as she looked around, she had to sign up right? Did she even really want to do this? Oh jack, what if she made a fool of herself. Ice blue eyes closed for a second before she shook her head to clear it, hopefully nothing horrible would happen.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:53 pm
Eight

It seemed like there were a lot of students at the event already. Well, more than Amarus had seen lately, anyway. It was an extremely pretty student council ghoul in a cute red dress who addressed Amarus in return, and she attempted some kind of smile... well, Amarus hoped it was a smile, anyway; she didn't want to upset the council member. "I'm Amarus, a Lotus Eater," she replied to the pretty ghoul-- she should know her name, shouldn't she? The ghoul was student council, after all, so it would make sense for Amarus to recognize them... she thought.

"I like your dress," Amarus added, after a long pause. That seemed appropriate. Was it? Suddenly, Amarus began to doubt herself. She did not really know how to be nice to anyone, not that she liked being mean, either.

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:23 pm
Hands reaching out could be slightly unnerving when they just suddenly appeared on one's shoulder, but the slight coolness that accompanied the weight immediately alerted the weremantis to who it was. "Good evening Alexander," he replied as he turned, fairly happy himself. "It is fine, I arrived not long ago and I was simply taking the opportunity to sign up for..." he actually was not sure what he was signing up for. "Some sort of game or activity."

As he spoke he realized that his friend looked...he looked nice. Really nice. Nicer than usual in fact. He had a black jacket on that Yin had not seen before, and suddenly his face broke into a wide grin. "Is that the tie I was looking at? You did bring it back with you." He could not resist reaching out and brushing his hand over the tie, feeling slightly as if he had helped pick it out. It was a nice feeling and he simply chalked it up to the nice evening. This week had been a rather happy week had it not?

"There are some refreshments and games over there, and I thought that perhaps I may go try a few until they are ready for the event I signed up for. I have heard there is one that measures fear, would you like to go try it with me?"  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff