Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
pathfinder... simple dungeon game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allurian Northeborne

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:48 am
Bromaak, the Orc Barbarian  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:56 pm
Woooo! Party face AND healbot!

@ Allurian:

Quote:
Your typical orc, Bromaak is large and not very intelligent. His favored tactics involve running in, screaming full throttle and crashing into the enemy - no one beats an orc to the fight.

I can see it now. Bromaak kicks in the door, gripping his greataxe tightly! As the hobgoblins turn to face him, he inhales deeply, and bellows out, "FULL THROTTLE!" before charging into the fray!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Allurian Northeborne

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:56 pm
Rain Yupa
Woooo! Party face AND healbot!

@ Allurian:

Quote:
Your typical orc, Bromaak is large and not very intelligent. His favored tactics involve running in, screaming full throttle and crashing into the enemy - no one beats an orc to the fight.

I can see it now. Bromaak kicks in the door, gripping his greataxe tightly! As the hobgoblins turn to face him, he inhales deeply, and bellows out, "FULL THROTTLE!" before charging into the fray!

Not entirely what I had in mind but I still laughed none the less. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:24 am
Is this still happening? I was going to offer to throw my hat in as an assistant DM (when I'm able) but it doesn't look like much has been happening here for almost a week. o.o  

Captain Ragnar Devonin
Crew

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:31 am
Captain Ragnar Devonin
Is this still happening? I was going to offer to throw my hat in as an assistant DM (when I'm able) but it doesn't look like much has been happening here for almost a week. o.o
Nothing happened, because it has been moved. Also, I only need the assistant if I was going to do 4e. Your welcome to join, but it is Pathfinder (a game I know)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:45 am
The first few lines of your OP come off a bit differently, but okay. Good luck.  

Captain Ragnar Devonin
Crew

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:57 am
Captain Ragnar Devonin
The first few lines of your OP come off a bit differently, but okay. Good luck.
thanks and sorry for the confusion  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:29 am
just a question, are there still open spots?
Been meaning to learn Pathfinder, and with this being a simple game, it could be a good chance to learn it.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:13 am
I can make a spot opened, if you can do so quickly you may be able to join them in the first fight
Snuffins

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:36 am
Southern_cross_nemesis
I can make a spot opened, if you can do so quickly you may be able to join them in the first fight
Snuffins

I'll start building now. I've got all the books on PDF, I just may have a few questions here and there...if push comes to shove, and I am allowed in, I can be one of those "found them in a pub" deals, lol  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
Cute Things In Jars rolled 20 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 1, 2, 6, 4, 5, 1, 5, 1, 3, 2, 6, 4, 1, 1, 4, 3, 5, 4 Total: 65 (20-120)

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:42 am
5d6

first 4 stats  
Cute Things In Jars rolled 10 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 6, 5, 5, 6, 3, 1, 2 Total: 36 (10-60)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:44 am
5, 2, 1, 2, 6, = 13
4, 5, 1, 5, 1, = 14
3, 2, 6, 4, 1, = 13
1, 4, 3, 5, 4 = 13
2, 2, 4, 6, 5, = 15
5, 6, 3, 1, 2 = 14

now rolling for final 2  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:47 am
Snuffins

I'll start building now. I've got all the books on PDF, I just may have a few questions here and there...if push comes to shove, and I am allowed in, I can be one of those "found them in a pub" deals, lol... in truth haven't gotten far. Most they woke up in a dark cave, and was told that their are going to play a game... One of life and death.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:55 am
Southern_cross_nemesis
Snuffins

I'll start building now. I've got all the books on PDF, I just may have a few questions here and there...if push comes to shove, and I am allowed in, I can be one of those "found them in a pub" deals, lol
... in truth haven't gotten far. Most they woke up in a dark cave, and was told that their are going to play a game... One of life and death.

oh awesome, lol
I was going to make a scoundrel inspired rogue...I'll fit right in XD  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:04 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis

The rules say we start with 100g, but in the book, it says i roll for my gold...do i go with the 100?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff