Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[!] [School PRP] Quest for Clothing! (AMDRY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:43 pm
"Yin? Alexander?" Mitzi's voice came floating down the hall. She had realized only after getting to her room that she'd forgotten to find out where the other reaper's room was. She turned a corner onto Rikki's hall, now wearing a long-sleeved black shirt (with purple and pink glitter, her parents had insisted she had to bring some "decent" clothes but she still picked it out) and a long black jacket. "Yin? Danny? Alex!" She hoped they hadn't left without her, she wanted to make sure her two boils were okay, and she really didn't want to end up wandering campus alone looking for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:04 pm
Maybe Yin had felt eyes on him while he changed, eyes that quickly moved on to examine the "room." Maybe he had not.

"I should be fine to walk on my own Miss Danny, though I may not move as quickly as usual. The infirmary and then the dry clothing seems to have helped." He glanced at the boil who had bolted to his side. "Should I need assistance it appears that Alexander will be assisting me." The reaper made sense, he probably did need to get some substance down him, and the perhaps by the time they got to the cafeteria he would be ready to take on some solid food.

He cocked his head to the side and moved toward the door. "Os that someone calling for us?" He set down the rabo, figuring that Princess Eva would be better off in the room than with him. Who knew what awaited them on the way to the cafeteria.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:09 pm
Danny nodded at Yin and turned the doorknob with one hand, and grabbed Rikki's hand with the other, dragging him out with her. "Foooood," was all she said.

A sparkly blur caught her eye from down the hall, followed by Mitzi's voice. "Isn't that the fairy ghoul?" she said to Rikki, who was somewhere behind her. Her eyes were transfixed on the figure. It was so sparkly... "Blechhh," she said quietly, "Sparkles." It was no secret that sparkles and pink were the bane of Halloween fashion.

Then again, Danny couldn't really talk. She wasn't fashionable. She ran around in bikinis for hell's sake. She was in one of Rikki's sweatshirts. Seriously.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:18 pm
Alexander would be assisting? What? He gave Yin a sidelong glance. "Um..ya...suuuure." He said to the weremantis, shrugging then shuffling towards the door.

He also heard somebody calling their names. "I think it's that ghoul that went to get more clothes, Mitzi" he said at the same time that Danny mentioned a 'fairy ghoul'. Is that what the other ghoul was? Huh. Maybe she had some food with her!

Keeping his eyes carefully averted from Danny, he stayed back to let Yin go first. The more bodies between him and the fire, the better.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:31 pm
Rikki shuffled out of his room and peered at the reaper that had returned to them.

Sparkles.

Pink and purple. Sparkly. Glitter.

His eyes narrowed immediately, and he sidestepped a bit so he wouldn't be close to her. "If you get glitter on me, I swear to jack..." Glitter took for EVER to get off, and it was horrible. And if went to hang with Roch and found that there was glitter on his clothes or something he would never hear the end of it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:46 am
Clearly Mitzi hadn't been at Amityville long enough to pick up on fashion... she'd be going shopping as soon as she did. In the meantime, this was her one long-sleeve shirt, so she would be stuck with it regardless. She gave Rikki a sidelong look as he edged away from her "Sure, whatever."

She tried to look past the demon and reaper to see Yin and Alex. "How are the boils? Did the dry clothes help Yin?" It looked like she'd found them just in time.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:00 am
Apparently Alexander had decided to stay behind him. It is not as if I would suddenly fall or anything, surely he knows I am stronger than that. Yin thought to himself, slightly angry and completely ignoring the fact that he had indeed fallen earlier. He began to walk forward, trying not to make faces at the awful way the jeans rubbed on him. Such coarse material, how could anyone stand it?

Apparently everyone was concerned about him, and he felt it was unwarranted. He was fine, perfectly fine. Dry clothes and he was right as rain. His leg totally did not tremble as he walked rather slowly to the hallway. "Thank you for your concern Mistress Mitzi, I am back to normal."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:03 pm
A faint crackling sound emanated from the windows along the dormitory hallway. The windows had already been touched with frost, of course, but this was something different. This wasn't just frost - it was straight-up ice, a thick layer of it that spread rapidly over the outside of the window panes.

One of the windows creaked sharply, then shattered inwards, spraying glass everywhere - and when it broke, it let the ice in. The ice's progression was visible as it began to slide along the walls in all directions, a chill mist rising from its surface.

Apparently the dormitories weren't as safe a haven as you thought...

Quote:
Hello! I am your requested sub-boss! Please react to this scenario!

If your character is in the hallway, they take 5 damage from the window shattering and spraying glass everywhere. At this point, though, there's nothing visible to attack other than the spreading ice... hmm.

ramenli

alliisara

DarkHeartedSorrows

Seussi

chimarii

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:42 pm
Oh dear Jack. It was her worst nightmare. Well no, Oersted and trolololopus were probably her worst nightmare, but this was pretty damn close. A world where the ice fought back. Somewhere, Edel was probably sneezing, because Danny was saying VERY profane things about her at the moment. Some of the ice had landed in her direction, but her heat aura was already taking care of it. She couldn't say the same for her teammates. The glass windows weren't a nice touch either.

Though a tad reluctantly, Danny let go of Rikki's hand, lighting not one, but two fireballs in either hand. The edges of Rikki's coat were getting singed, but it was already ripped up from the wing slots. Hopefully he wouldn't need it back.

Alex withstanding, Danny wasn't going to let the ice get her, or her friends. Her heat aura was already raising temperature with protective instinct.

Danny was ready for your jackdamn ice.

HP: 35/40

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:05 pm
As Alexander had held back to put Yin between him and Danny, he really couldn't see beyond him to what was going on out in the hallway.

But he could hear that something was going on. The sound of shattering glass was hard to ignore. He'd opened his mouth to say "What was that?" but suddenly stifled himself when he was hit by a sudden wave of heat, and he could see glimpses of flickering light glowing ahead. Instead of moving forward to see what was going on, Xander reached clumsily towards Yin to try and grab him by the shoulder, and attempt to pull the weremantis further back into the room.

There was fire out there. Alex was staying in here, and he didn't want to be alone.

HP: 27/30 (Still in the room, the -3 was from an earlier fight)
DarkHeartedSorrows

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:44 pm
At the cracking, popping sound, Rikki immediately went on defense. Even as Danny's hand slipped from his he was wrapping his chains around his wrists and holding them up as a shield. It did little to stop the small shards of glass that shredded his skin, but it did prevent larger pieces from doing any damage. Still, he was bloody and scraped by the time the ice began spreading into the dorms.

"What the hell is that?" He cried, not pleased at all to see seemingly sentient ice bee-lining for them. He stepped forward until he was angled in front of Danny and prepared for whatever was going to happen.

HP: 25/30

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:20 am
Too busy checking on the boils still in the room, Mitzi didn't notice the ice spreading over the windows until she heard them shatter, raining broken glass all over her. "What was that?" She looked up to the windows to see the spreading ice, then turned to look down the hall behind her, seeing the same thing. No sign of any enemies yet, but after the earlier fiasco she kept her eyes open.

HP: 24/30  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:41 am
Yin was close enough to the hallway that the ice hit him when the window shattered, bits of glass and ice striking him from the doorway. Though Danny was apparently raising the temperature the chill still struck him and he shivered, which masked his shudder of horror remarkably well.

The hand on his shoulder pulled him back into the room, too late to save him from the damage, and actually pulling him farther away from the one available heat source. He looked back at Alexander, regret clearly written across his face as he reached up for the zomboil's hand.

"I must apologize," he said softly as he removed the hand. "I cannot stay with you. Something is not right, and while I may be useless in the cold I have to try. There are ghouls to protect." With that he moved fully into the hallway, and not simply because he wanted to bask in the heat Danny was radiating.

HP: 25/30
Sosiqui

Sosiqui rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:44 am
The ice pooled and began to grow upwards like a stalagmite. Up and up it went, creaking and crackling as it settled into a startlingly familiar shape. The outlines were clear: a swinging tail, thin wings, delicate hair, all wrought in ice crystal.

And then, abruptly, color washed over the figure, leaving a perfect reflection of Danny standing before them. "Hee hee," the ice mimic smirked, leaping nimbly past the real Danny; a puff of cold mist rose, and when it cleared it was impossible to say which was which!

Catch me if you can...!

Boss HP: 50/50
Current Form: Danny
Roll for accuracy with each attack!

Quote:
SUB-BOSS: ICE MIMIC
50 HP

The Situation: The ice mimic has the ability to shift into the form of any party member! Its form is determined each round by my dice roll, 1d6:

- 1: Boss fails to reflect and looks like itself!
- 2: Boss resembles Danny
- 3: Boss resembles Yin Cang
- 4: Boss resembles Xander
- 5: Boss resembles Nyrikki
- 6: Boss resembles Mitzi

If the boss resembles a party member, new mechanics come into play. Each time you aim for the boss when it looks like another member of the party, you have a chance of hitting the REAL person instead! For this reason it is HIGHLY recommended that you only use FEAR attacks when the boss is clearly identifiable. Friendly fire is on!

The mechanics are as follows: On top of your usual attack roll, please roll a third dice of whatever type you use (add 1d6 for Y1s, 1d8 for Y2s). For this third dice, if you roll ODD you hit the boss, if you roll EVEN you hit the character for half damage. If half your damage is an uneven number (i.e. you do 3 damage, half is 1.5) then you roll down (in the example, 1 damage).

If the boss looks like you: Your accuracy roll is to determine if the boss reflects your own hit (at 1/2 damage, as before) back into your face. Not if you hit yourself, because that'd just be silly.

You may attack once per round, though you can also do non-attack RP reaction posts as well! If you are the last person to attack in a round, please quote me so I can come post the next boss response.

ramenli

Seussi

alliisara

DarkHeartedSorrows

chimarii

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

chiickadee rolled 3 8-sided dice: 1, 6, 2 Total: 9 (3-24)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:03 pm
Danny watched as the ice eerily slid down the walls, suddenly spiking up in the middle of the hallway. She was scared, but she could do this. After all, she was Danny Jacking Fitzgerald.

... But so was the enemy. Danny stared horrified as the ice became ... her? She took a step back instinctively. That wasn't her. THAT WASN'T HER.

"Guys th-that's not me," she informed them all, as if they couldn't already figure it out. She pushed in front of Rikki to go give the enemy a taste of her fist, but the thing was already running around. She threw a fireball at the Danny-clone, but it was deflected by an icy arm; it was flung sideways and away from her.

So what did Danny do? Run and chase after the clone, making it infinitely harder to tell the two apart. Way to go Danny.

HP: 35
Damage: 0
Target: Boss/Clone (Deflected)
Cumulative Damage to Boss: 0

((Tell me if you want a different form sosi!))

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff