Submit

Chazzzzz

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:59 am
Hey Dan, if you wanted a Raven item to add to your avatar (for Lindolin), look up "Summoning Tome" or "Silent Night." Idk if you're a Gaia vet and have been saving up for forever or just super-casual using this for RP'ing only, or something, but they're around 50k gold - which isn't really all that bad if you've got some extra Sealed Envelopes/Donation Items/Monthly Collectibles collecting dust that you're not attached to, lol..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:45 am
I have been looking, and i'll definitely look into those. I saw one really really cool one but it was for like 4,000,000 gold and i thought that was stupid. I've been on gaia, for years, but until this rp started up i havent been on since like 2008, so it wasnt a huge issue for me to have a cool avatar, but i'm getting back into. thanks for the tip.  

Skry

Skry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:30 am
so real talk, i'm exhausted right now because i've been up for the last 24 hours, yeah, long story blah blah blah troops screwing up and getting me yelled at. I'm heading to kansas city now to hop on a plane and take me to oregon to see my wife for the three days I have off of work, which also means i'm going to be away from my computer (regardless of how crappy it may be). It's gonna be more difficult to post until I get back monday night, but if you guys are waiting on me for any reason, just call or text me, and I'll post from my phone. It takes forever that way, but i dont want to hold anything up. (660)233-0057  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:03 pm
Ok, Im leaving the story up for convo, and RPing. Waiting for people to interact with each other and such. This is for a few reasons. Among them, is this weekend will be hectic for me. So Monday I will start the story up once again. SO RP DAMNIT!  

Demonic Dream
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chazzzzz

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:33 am
Nice to see that Raven on the shoulder, Dan!
I didn't notice it at first, haha  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:43 pm
Psssh, Dan, Elves dont sleep.  

Demonic Dream
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Skry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:00 am
thats not entirely true. If you read my post however, i never mention sleeping, and i'm fully aware of the racial 4 hour trance in the place of sleep for those of you that hail from lesser races. MWA HA!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:07 am
I always view the Elves trance in like a monk style meditation. I dont know why, lol  

Demonic Dream
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Demonic Dream
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:10 pm
So, Is Arioni taking all night watch or is someone revealing him? If so, I need it in story, and times. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:42 pm
to be honest, i kind of like the way the Eragon books view it as more living dreams, almost similar to an out of body experience and yet still vaguely aware of your surroundings. I posted this last time the specific times that I would be watching assuming a typical sunrise is around 6am, I would be watching until 2 am.  

Skry

Chazzzzz

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:14 am
Do I need to roll any checks to successfully tie the thief's hands together? I figure I wouldn't need to since he's dazed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:44 am
No, and once he is secured, we can act out of turn, and just return to RPing.  

Demonic Dream
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Demonic Dream
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:28 pm
OKAY! Since it is still around 3 am, everyone can get back to resting, especially Arioni. So everyone make a post of them returning to rest, and Ill continue with the next days events. As well as update the site for events that have happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:25 pm
RP as much as you want, around 1 am tomorrow, I will be pushing the story forward since I will be busy til then.  

Demonic Dream
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Demonic Dream
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:37 pm
Found extra time. Updated everything, just waiting on the party itself to move on.  
Fading Oasis

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff