Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ Maul } The Food Court ORP - CLOSURE: 21 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pales rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:14 pm
Lattice could only stand and watch in stunned and morbid fascination as her Valkyrie companion lunged forward apparently head first.

...Wow.

She glanced down at TG, "She is...amazing."

My HP: 30
Damage Dealt: 0
Collective Damage to Boss: 2

Anything attacked/attackers should note:  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:15 pm
Circe was still busy trying to ignore the make out session that was occurring right before her eyes between Herryk and Freya when the gingerbread house appeared out of pretty much no where.

OAO "Are you.... Serious?!" She yelled, flopping her body a bit as if throwing a very short and miniature tantrum. "First the Hallowhell, now this?" Her mouth pouted out as she looked over at Lattice, TG, Herryk and Freya. It was pretty obvious they were ready for a fight something she admired especially after what happened just a short time ago.

Deciding she would rather fight with them and not against them while this thing was in the way she made her peace with Freya. For now. "So do we eat it to death?" Circe asked honestly of the others.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:15 pm
Alistaire, of course, was completely and utterly confused about what the Jack was going on.

He supposed that maybe (maybe) if he had not darted away so hastily from the ghoul in the maul that perhaps he might have an inkling of where the scent of peppermint was coming from and what exactly he was doing standing in front of a something giant, brown, and strange.

Maybe.

Or maybe he was just pathetically in the wrong place at the wrong time again. Either way, the raum demon found himself staring up at...

...something. A house-shaped something.

Alistaire could have sworn there had been a SinnaBomb there instead...

Inching along the wall, he peered suspiciously at the enormous thing, licking dry lips in a vaguely nervous fashion. There were already several other people standing around it, none of whom he recognized, and Alistaire slunk along, careful where he stepped.

Except apparently not careful enough, since he tripped over something that was crouched behind a potted plant and went flying unintentionally towards the gingerbread house. Slightly clawed fingers raked down the sides of the thing as Alistaire attempted to right himself again.

And it was not a something - it was a someone.

"AUGGHH I'M SORRY!"

My HP: 30/30
Damage Dealt: 4
Collective Damage to Boss: 6

Katarina Everard

Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:17 pm
Enzo had gone to sulk and nurse his battered pride when - to add insult to injury- some horrible, tacky, Joyful reject erupted in the middle of the food court and made him spill his carefully-pilfered soda all over his lap.

Well, at least the ice felt good. It had been surprising how hard an Imp could kick.

Standing with a growl, the reaper snatched up a rat that had sympathetically jumped onto the table to try to lap up some of the spilled drink for him before hurling it at the monstrosity.

"HEY. BEAT IT, YA BIG GINGER BIMBO!"

Damage Dealt: 1
Collective Damage to Boss: 7

Anything attacked/attackers should note: There is now a rat flying through the air at the gingerbread house. Possibly more that miss.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
MoonKitsune rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:01 am
Damage Dealt: 0
Collective Damage to Boss: 7

Anything attacked/attackers should note: GingerHussy

"Hah! A ghoul with a appetite." He certainly couldn't hate that as he watched Freya wave off such a foolish idea as NOT eating the GingerHussy. While TG found eating anything that ...Nasty smelling repulsive, he was armed with a carton of Egg-Grog the side of his arm. It would wash out the flavor of nasty Gingerbread with the sweet, smooth smell of slimey, rotting eggs.

As Lattice watched amazing at her ghoulfriend, TG looked up and smiled to the lovely ladies, tantrum-throwing Circe included. "Come on, now. She's not that big of a house. I'm sure the two of you can eat her up." TG was still trying to get his stomach to settle from the smell, but he was going to try.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:06 am
Freya was going to be so sick later. emotion_awesome  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:11 am
Circe watched as the others attacked the poor large sweet and she felt a little bad for the little thing. But then again, sweets were not supposed to have mouths. Soo.... It was time for her to do what she did best. EAT ALL THE SWEETS. Because that was obviously the logical decision. "GET IN MAH BELLAH!" Was Circe's battle cry as she lunged herself at the ginger house of yum. As soon as her teeth bit into the hard exterior she ripped until a piece broke off in her mouth, then ate it. "You are delicious!" And that was that. Circe was going to become fat not from donuts, but from this large gingerbread house.

Damage Dealt: 2
Collective Damage to Boss: 9

Anything attacked/attackers should note: GET IN MAH BELLAH!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:17 am
Cleite walked into the open food court, only to find ghouls and boils of all sorts attacking what looked to be a vicious gingerbread house. Her dark auburn eyes watched from behind some stray white hairs. Her headdress moved with her head as she watched the chaos unfold between the kids and that...thing. She didn't know Jack about any of these Ghouls and Boils, but surely didn't know Jack well about that house. Her long serpent tail whipped behind her, making the golden rings rattles as her wings were tucked to her sides. "What the Jack is going on here?" Asking as she looked to a near by boil then back to the house that was being attacked.

Thinking about if she wanted to join in on the chaos or just merely watch from the sidelines. Her wings twitched lightly as she kept on thinking, only the shout of a boil who threw a rat caught her off guard. She felt bad for the rat, but thought that it would enjoy the fall.

Damage Dealt:
Collective Damage to Boss: 9

Bilious

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:11 am
Enzo had scooped up another rat and hurled it. Although airborn, it failed to make it's way all the way to a ginger-induced death. Frustrated, he picked up a third, but a sudden voice calling out to him and startled, the monkey-like boil turned sharply and the rat was launched directly at the monsterish ghoul that had approached him.

"Oh. Er. Aheh, sorry 'bout that, babe..." Good thing wings and tails didn't quite do it for him or this would have been very embarrassing. Instead, he straightened his coat and tried to look dignified. "I don't know from nothin' where the hell that Jolly palooka came from but looks like it's gettin' a bum's rush outta' here. You aint bein' a flat tire, now are ya'?"

Frezir

lizbot rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 6 Total: 18 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ginger Hizzy

Status: Taking exception to Enzo calling her fat! Fristy daggers shoot him down for 12 Don't You Call Me Fat, Boy! - damage.

bilious

You guys can totally attack again after the boss attacks, but keep the damage total rolling, do not reset as it is not really a new round.

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Frezir rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:31 am
Cleite was startled when the third rat had actually got tossed at her. She blinked, picking up the battle damaged rat. She set it onto her shoulder then moved her gaze towards the boil. "T'is nothing to be worried about. Seems it only caught me off guard." Putting a hand up before speaking to him. "I would love to hear a large chunk out of that palooka, as you call it. Flat tire? Me?" Giggling at his accent, it was different from her own, but she felt bad for starting to laugh. She looked towards the beast then to the rat. She took hold of it and handed it back to Enzo. "Maybe I can try my claws on that thing?" She said with a sharp smile then charged towards the beast.

Cleite blinked as she noticed that she took a good chunk out from the side of the fat gingerbread house. "Now that's how one gets it done!" She said with glee.

Damage Dealt: 3
Collective Damage to Boss: 12

Bilious

Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:44 am
Enzo was not able to respond to his new friend, a barrage of candy mayhem suddenly making his life very uncomfortable. With a wild yell, he was sent tumbling back against a table, clutching his chest. "What. WHAT! I liked this jacket, you... you...." His fists were shaking as he shrugged off the ruined garment, apparently more concerned about that than the pepperminty slashes to his chest. "Why I aughta'....!" His hat was pulled down sharply over his eyes, tearing his tie from his neck as he stormed towards the ginger creature...

If it wasn't for the unfortunate placement of a patch of icing under his foot that made him reacquainted with the floor, he would have taught her a thing or two, that was for sure.

My HP: 18/30
Damage Dealt: MISS LIKE A BOSS
Collective Damage to Boss: 12  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:45 am
Holy s**t it moved! Or rather, it shot some dagger like objects at another boil... What a shock though, she had not expected that at all! In fact, the grim reaper was so startled that she nearly tripped over her own feet as she quickly backed away, eyes wide with surprise.

"Okaaay Haze, don't think its quite as edible as I first thought it to be. Though if you have your heart set on getting a bite to eat, I suggest you eat and run." She flashed him a brief smile and moved forward to attack, just as Kinbsbane shot past them both and rammed into the side side of the giant gingerbread house.

User Image
Damage Dealt: 1
Collective Damage to Boss: 13

Anything attacked/attackers should note: Fell has a pact partner. A soul eater by the name of Kingsbane.

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:49 am
Alistaire was beginning to think that coming to the maul this afternoon was a Very Bad Idea.

Or, at the very least, one of the Very Bad Ideas that he tended to come up with. The other one had something to do with the fact that he really did not have anything to shop for and was returning some movies to the rental place.

So why was he at the maul, anyway when he could have just gone to the store near where he lived.

Alistaire sighed.

"This is really not.......my day," he murmured, dismayed by the prospect of fighting...a giant gingerbread house.

Maybe he was dreaming.

With a grunt of displeasure, he decided to just go ahead and fight back. Wearily, Alistaire threw leg out, his foot colliding with the side of the house and creating a rather nice sized hole.

It smelled like candy, but at least the raum's bemoaning about certain things remained inside of his head.

Sweets are gross.

Then he backed up and promptly ran into yet another person - a ghoul with a very short shirt.

No, really, why me?

Damage Dealt: 3
Collective Damage to Boss: 16 by now (I think)

OnionGrump

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:20 am
Fell didn't have a chance to blink before someone stepped right into her path, causing her to run right into then and forcing a loud 'ouf' out of the grim reaper. Really! People needed to watch where they were walking! This was how accidents happened! Then again in this particular situation, she had to realize that this was a complete accident and therefore forgivable and she supposed she should have been more careful about where she was running.

"Sorry about that:" She said, deciding to be the big ghoul about it and gave the tall... freakishly tall boil a pat on the back and stepped back.

Good Jack! What a bean pole!

kuromeez

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas