Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
[ Channel 5 ] Broadcast Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Kenta looked at the lady and watched as she seemed a little to happy. Pulling out a flask of sake, he would take a sip of it. He didn't really care that he was on TV. "Well as everyone probably knows by now, I'm from Konoha. Was born there and have lived all my life there. I a member of the Oin clan. As far as I know, they are the only people that have horns. Like a common Oni, I drink a lot of alcohol and will never back down from a challenge. I guess my hobbies would be drinking and training." He took a second to think if there was really anything else he wanted to add but not really. He didn't feel like bring up his past or anything like that. He would wait to see what the next questions would be.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used: ┨

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:57 am
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino walked into the office and sat down in one of the seats. She had heard the girls interview and laughed to herself. She would have respected the girl's win, if she had not done it with that last minute summoning, that basically allowed her to have extra man power.She definetely wanted a rematch with the girl, this time fairly. The aburame girl had at least broken a sweat while she was fighting, if anything Shizuka was the real winner.Tsukino rolled her eyes as the girl exited the office. She then looked up to see Kenta preparing for the interview. The questions were pretty simple so Tsukino already prepared herself for some of the answers.

Chakra: 275/275

Ergo War

OOC:

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:17 pm
Sensing a dud when it came to stories, Yuka-chan quickly switched from generalities to specifics and the one paradox that came to mind.

"So, if you don't back down from challenges, what would you do if I challenged you in a backing down competition? You see, absolutes are very fun for us nitpicky folk!" She took a drink of water in a way that mimicked Kenta's sake drinking style. "So, just out of curiosity, what is the best alcohol you've ever had? Any recommendations for a lightweight like me, or do you have your secrets on that front?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image

He gave a small laugh at the talk about a backing down competition. "A competition is a competition. If it's to see who can back down the most, I'll still kick your but." As for the sake bit he never really drank to many different kinds. "Well I tend to drink sake. No particular kind. My parents make their own and I tend to get some of it from my parents. I can actually make my own sake if I really need to. As for lightweights, I haven't been a lightweight for a while. Oni's are introduced at a very early age. I am technically drunk right no win the sense that I have a elevated blood alcohol content. Yet I'm of course not that impaired." He gave a small nod.

User Image

Flamefox Merimac

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:34 am
"Hm... Fascinating indeed, young alcoholic!" Yuka-chan responded cheerily. "Well, I'm getting word that another examination has ended, so this concludes my interview with Kenta of Konoha! Stay tuned after the results for our conversation with the lovely Tsukino!"

Yuka-chan looked for a moment like she was going to reach over for a handshake, but stopped prematurely and turned the movement skillfully into a wave goodbye. As soon as that was done, she turned to look straight across her desk and cleared her throat.

"We have received word that the fight between Masashi Yuusashi and Zero has come to an end. The results are coming in now, and... aha! There they are! Masashi Yuusashi receives a 4 on style, a negative 1 on Chakra usage, an 8 on strategy, and 2 bonus points for continuing to struggle after being severely wounded in the first few moments of battle! His average score is 4! The man named Zero received an 8 in Chakra usage and style, and a 6 on strategy! His average score is 7, and he will be moving on to the second round!"

With the reporting done, Yuka-chan quickly returned to the interview and cleared her voice. Tsukino was already conveniently in one of the interview chairs, so they were able to begin immediately.

"Yo! Tsukino! What's up? You know the drill: a little about yourself, and if you could, some tips on keeping hair so healthy and well-groomed!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:39 am
User Image
User Image

Kenta nodded and got up. Heading out he would motion to Tsukino to meet up at the Outer Ring in the festival rather then back at the waiting room. He wanted to talk about their fight but of course didn't want to start anything in case the other girl didn't like what they had to say.

User Image

Flamefox Merimac

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:46 am
Never count me out...
User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino smiled as it was her turn.She crossed her legs in the seat as he asked the questions. She laughed a little before winking at the camera and clearing her throat."Well, My name is Tsukino KAzuki. Im a aspiring medical nin. I was raised by two loving parent, who own a flower shop in Konoha. I love chocolate, and I sing." She said with a smile before running a hand through her hair. She pulled it all over her right shoulder as she began to talk about her hair.

"I shampoo my hair everyday, and I use herbal extracts from my parents flowers. Which is why it has gotten so long recently. " She said with a laugh.

Ergo War

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:36 pm
"My oh my!" Yuka-chan was startled by how easy the girl was to interview. "Medicine, a happy family, a hobby, and daily shampoos?! How do you find time for all of that, being a busy Kunoichi and probably having to do missions day-in and day-out when you're not training? Honestly, that was one of the reasons I stopped with that line of work and started looking for work elsewhere."  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:36 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino laughed as the woman seemed to be sharing her enthusiasm. It was true that she was able to manage her life as a ninja and her Personal life so easily. She thought about her answer before smiling at the interviewer. "When your as good as me, you make time for everything."she said with a gentle laugh.

Ergo War

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:14 pm
"Hm... not to call you out on national television, but don't you get more missions if you're good at them?" Yuka-chan suddenly looked skeptical. "If you're not being challenged enough, we could give the Hokage a call and fix that right up. You know, as a favor."  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:59 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino raised a eyebrow at the woman. She had better watch her tone or else the next question would be her last. Tsukino bit her lip before looking at the woman."I never said that I was super good at missions, I just said that I manage my personal life and my position as a shinobi wisely. Both take precedence in my life. " She thought before saying the next words."In all honesty, Ive been unable to take on any missions because I am here at the exams and because my hokage has more important things to worry about. Genin can wait before they have a real mission other then cleaning. Which Im willing to wait for that opportunity."

Ergo War

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:17 pm
"Eh~? I don't get it! Must be something you young folk do nowadays. Isn't saying that your work life and personal life both take precedence like saying that your entire life takes precedence? If everything is treated specially, nothing is treated specially. Also, if one cannot train the next generation, then the old generation fails. Isn't that how it goes?" Yuka-chan rested her hand near her cup. Her curious eyes probed Tsukino's.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:31 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino placed a finger on her chin as she began to understand the woman's question. Tsukino was not sure how to answer because well right now as a genin there is much for her as a ninja to worry about. Plus all she does is train then go home and spend time with her family and friends."Well, Ms. Yuka, I dont really have a answer for that question I suppose. I train hard, then come home to spend time with my family. Im sure once I start getting harder missions it will be difficult to manage my time and the time I get to myself will be more precious to me.I make every moment special, since I meet new people everyday and time isnt really the issue nor is managing it....The way you spend it is the important thing that makes it special." She said with a gentle bat of her eyelashes.A smile came to her face as she thought of something witty to say in order to lighten the mood a little.

"But I will always end up having time to wash my hair, cause Ive never missed a day thankfully. " She said with a laugh.

Ergo War

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:51 pm
Yuka-chan shrugged and gave a wry smile.

"Well, I suppose that's true," she responded, ignoring her desire to continue the argument. One of the interns was holding up a sign that said they were going to commercial. "Well, it looks like that's all the time we have! Good luck in the future and have fun washing your hair!"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:16 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino sighed as she felt she had not answered the question to the best of her ability. She hated when she was unable to do things correctly. She stood and bowed to Yuka. "Thank you for having me." She said before exiting the office. Kenta would be waiting in the main court for her.

Ergo War

OOC: Exit to main court

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out