Love? Or Not to Love? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metanoeo

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:38 pm
Cup!ofSodium
My question is: Is it wrong for me, as a Christian, to support the choice of gay marriage or abortion? I wouldn't necessarily have an abortion because of personal causes.. But I also believe that that may be some other woman's solution... Does that make me an unloving person?

Is it wrong? I don't think so however I do question everyone's political motives. The point is that Christian beliefs/values need to be outside of the government. America is now evolved into a secular government and I do believe its the will of God. You have the freedom to support/vote as an American.

Kuroi Kokoro no Mendori
Abortion is not regarded as murder in God's eyes.

Exodus 21:22-25
22 "If men who are fighting hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely [a] but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman's husband demands and the court allows. 23 But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

This shows that even though life for life is supported, causing a miscarriage is only punished by fine, as is stealing.

Wow, thats a terrible exegesis conclusion. "She gives birth prematurely" does not mean a miscarriage. The blow she received by interposing, falling into labor, come before her time, and bring forth her offspring sooner than expected. Even if your conclusion holds water, it does not solve the moral issue of abortion.

Kuroi Kokoro no Mendori
As for homosexuality, it is not a choice nor is it a sin.

According to Liberal (unorthodox) theology.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:01 pm
Reformed Baptist

According to Liberal (unorthodox) theology.
And just bout every medically creditable psychological organisation in the Western world.

But everyone knows that reality has a liberal bias.  

SinfulGuillotine

Perfect Trash

Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas