[PRP] Shocking Revelations (Relic, Jezabelle, Sangria) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:41 am

Belle shot a grateful smile towards her father, "I know that now, but its taken me a long while to get here. I worry for our other sibling, if they have suffered as we have, whether they have learned to embrace that which makes them unique... Its harder, much harder without family. Regardless of mother's choices, there was always someone I could relate to, Sangria had you, father. But our brother or sister has neither mother nor father...."

She exhaled softly and glanced back at the forest from whence they came, "I think your right, Sangria, I'll admit, the prospect of returning to her is as exciting as it is terrifying. She was the center of my whole world for so long, I love her deeply and I fear how much my leaving has hurt her. I only hope she'll see where we are coming from and not refuse out of anger towards me. I am ready to leave now if you are. We can hunt on the way, and the sooner our family is reunited, the better."

She retrieved her blade and tucked it neatly back in its place, as an afterthought, she turned back to her father and sister. "What exactly is it that you do with those syringes by the way?" She questioned curiously.

Kettyn
Tag <3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:46 pm
Relic watched his daughters with a keen eye. Already it seemed that Sangria and Jezabelle were bonding. It did the stallion proud to realize this. Sangria wouldn't be alone as long as she had Jezabelle to rely on. The idea that his unknown offspring wouldn't have been as lucky to find someone to understand them and be ridiculed set his hooves forward. As he passed Jezabelle he swiftly gave his new-found daughter another quick nuzzle. The family was slowly coming together and he found that he wanted the same thing that his girls did. To see the family united, if only just for a little while, would be a dream come true.

Relic paused as Jezabelle words reached his ears. They twitched a little before he ruefully turned to face his daughter. He'd never given his syringes much thought and always carried them with him. "My syringes? Ah. Well they have a lot to do with my past before I met your mother. I am well-versed in plant lore and can mix my own concoctions that aid me in bringing down my victims. My needles carry a very toxic substance that when injected will cause almost instant paralysis and shortly very after ... death. I will inoculate myself with another substance so that I am able to do my harvest."

Kettyn

Kettyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:58 pm
Sangria canted her head to listen to her sister. Her heart was weeping for Belle. She had had a stable parental figure in her life in her father. He was gruff but he was always there when she needed him. The mare had to wonder what her life would have been like had she been the one to stay with their mother. Would she have tried leaving like Belle had?

As Relic passed her and Belle her eyes caught her father's motion and inwardly hid a smile. It seemed that Relic was already getting used the fact that he had more family than what he was used too. A heavy feeling overtook her for a brief moment. What would happen if Jessamine refused to divulge her most inner secret? Her gaze narrowed back to Relic as he explained to Belle about his syringes. She knew all of this. Her turn to answer came as her father fell silent.

"I learned a lot from our father. He enjoyed having a student I think," Sangria shot a smirk towards Relic. "I don't think he even realizes how much I've learned. My syringes aren't toxic but they do carry a paralyzing agent. I use them in a combination of attack and defense. I tend to prefer going after my prey whether they be willing or not."

Faithofthefallen
Tag <3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:56 am

Belle was quiet and thoughtful as she absorbed the information her father and sister divulged. She had never heard of such methods of hunting, she felt a new respect and awe for the terrible beauty of her family. Every member was captivating, alluring, deceptively deadly.

While Jezabelle craved blood, she didn't delight in the kill the way other members of her family seemed too. She hunted out of necessity, the thought of being able to paralyze her prey, to get them to hold still long enough to take what she needed without needing to kill them was enticing. She was small, but if she had her father and sister's knowledge she could take down much larger prey and save all the time she spent chasing squirrels, rabbits, and other small game. She could keep them asleep, or paralyzed long enough to drink their blood and then let them go again. Perhaps she could take a familiar, a living, constantly regenerating blood bank so she need never kill again.

Belle's eyes were alight with a feverish glow as she gazed intensely at Sangria and Relic. "Will you teach me?" she begged, adopting her most appealing expression, "Perhaps on the way to find mother? It sounds... fascinating." She would not reveal the true reason she desired this knowledge, perhaps her family wouldn't mind that she was looking for an alternative to the bloodshed, but she would prefer not to find out. One of the biggest lessons she had learned growing up was that what other people didn't know, couldn't hurt them. Or her.

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Kettyn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:34 pm
Sangria glanced at Jezabelle with a curious gaze. She wanted to learn a little of what she already knew? There was an odd feeling that blossomed in her chest that she could tutor her sister into the introduction of plants and toxic substances. Her gaze sought her father's and she saw a pensive look on Relic's face. It almost seemed like he was in shock. He had frozen on the spot and was watching Jezabelle warily.

Sangria couldn't understand what was going on in her father's mind. Why did he look like that? What caused the hesitation in his decision? Sangria walked deliberately over to her sister and nudged her side. In a quiet voice she whispered. "I don't know if father approves. I can teach you some basic information if he says no though."

Sangria stood idly at Jezabelle's side. She didn't want to move away in case something happened. She continued to watch Relic for any sign that he was about to refuse Belle's request.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:44 pm
As they continued to progress through the woods Belle's question caught Relic off guard. His knowledge he had given freely to Sangria as it was always nice to teach another individual to appreciate the work that he did. He had an inkling that Sangria was already putting her knowledge to work and in truth that didn't bother him that much. He knew that she shared his strange cravings although he had never actually seen his daughter make a kill.

Consternation crossed his face as he watched Sangria edge closer to Belle. Perhaps it was that he still didn't know his missing daughter too well that caused the conflict in his mind. To give his knowledge to another without the proper due care - something could go terribly wrong. Abuse of power always led to disastrous results. Shaking off such morbid thoughts Relic caught Sangria's concerned gaze. Something told him that she had already bonded with her missing sibling and wouldn't hesitate to divulge information.

Taking a more casual approach Relic joined his two daughters before clearing his throat. "There may be enough time to teach you a few basic potions Jezabelle. Rushing into this though is not the best idea. You need to understand what it is we can teach you."

Relic caught Sangria's guilty look. He would have to talk separately with her it seemed.

Faithofthefallen
Tag <3

Kettyn

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Jezabelle stiffened when her father slowed to a halt and met his eyes squarely. It seemed her decision to hold onto some secrets was a wise one, she reminded herself that, family or not, she barely knew Relic and Sangria. As much as she loved her sister, and admired her father, she had adored Jessamine too. She kicked herself for forgetting that, if anything, family had proven to be more dangerous than outsiders. Belle shook her head sadly to clear the thought, she would not put herself in that position again. Love was something she could give freely, but trust always came with a price. That would require more time.

Despite these sobering thoughts a slow smile spread across Jezabelle's features at Sangria's conspiratorial whispers and she felt a warm rush of appreciation, once again, towards her sister as she took up a position at her side. She imagined this was almost what it felt like to grow up in an unbroken family, two siblings scheming rebellion against their parents' wishes. It was rather.. invigorating.

"I would like that, father," Belle replied innocently, her eyes widening as she gazed up at him through a thick veil of lashes. "You would know best, of course, only...." She cast him a winning smile, "I wanted to learn more about this side of my heritage... I thought it would be a bonding experience for the three of us."

She pretended not to notice her father's sudden trepidation, although it left her feeling a bit bruised. She stood silently instead, her small form still as she gazed steadily at Relic with her arresting crimson eyes.

Kettyn

Taggers, love <3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:53 pm
There was something pleasing in seeing his daughters standing together like this. Relic met Jezabelle's crimson stare evenly before realizing that he could have made connecting with her a little more difficult than it had to be. Holding back knowledge though seemed a small price to pay. Hearing Jezabelle admit that she wanted to learn at least some of his craft brought his smile back.

The stallion was about to turn around to fetch Valium to him when he heard Sangria's whispered words. He cursed silently. Of course Sangria would want to teach her sister. She was showing off in a way by offering her knowledge and not keeping it safely hidden away. Shaking his head regretfully Relic turned to both of his daughters before looking expectantly at Jezabelle. "Shall we be on our way?"

Kettyn

Kettyn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:57 pm
Sangria noted the change in her father's expression as he watched the two of them. Something in his gaze worried her for a moment before she shrugged it off. He could not stop her from sharing some, if not all, of the knowledge that she possessed. It was her decision to give what she knew to Jezabelle. It was her birthright to know. Sangria thought it was only fair to offer something in return to Jezabelle. She was of course going to lead both herself and her father to see Jessamine.

Sangria nuzzled her sister once more in anticipation as Relic's words drifted in the air. She turned towards Jezabelle with a sparkle in her eyes. Was she finally going to meet her mother?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Jezabelle's heart fluttered nervously as she turned and set her sights towards home for the first time in over a year. Would Jessamine welcome her back with open arms and forgiveness or had Belle's abandonment hardened her mother's heart against her permanently? Would she be grateful or angry that Belle had found Sangria and Relic and brought them back into their livee? Could they overcome all they had been through and finally come together as a family? So many unanswered questions buzzing around in her head. She longed for the mending of her family with every fiber of her being, she had felt so alone for far too long, and she knew Jessamine was hurting as well. For all she pushed away anyone who could possibly care about her, Belle knew her mother was desperately lonely and scarred by events in her past, wasn't that the reason for Belle's unorthodox childhood?

..To be surrounded by those who loved and understood her, who took her peculiarities in stride. Perhaps being reunited with her daughters and her lover would help soothe Jessamine and banish that broken look from her mother's eyes once and for all. Squaring her shoulders, Belle took the first step down the path to finding her family's happy ending. "Its about three days travel to where I last saw her," she began, leading their small party back the way she and Sangria had traveled on their journey to find their father, "I'm not sure if she'll have lingered, but it shouldn't be too hard to track her from there if she has moved on. She doesn't know we're looking for her. so she wouldn't have bothered to hide her trail... Plus she's got a rather strong personality, I'm sure anyone who has encountered her in the area will be able to point us in the right direction. We'll find her, and then we'll find the other."

Kettyn

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Kettyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:45 am
Relic paused as he watched Jezabelle turned around. There was a sinking sensation in his stomach that had nothing to do with his most recent meal. He had always dreamed of setting his sights on the mysterious mare again that had stolen his heart and his children away from him. Now that he was being guided along the path towards this goal there was a frisson of fear that coursed through him. His crimson eyes took in the sight ahead of the two pale beauties walking as close together as they could. Pride chased away the fear. He knew that he had sired the start of a strong lineage. Both his daughters were quickly becoming living jewels in his eyes. Sangria had always held this position but Jezabelle was quickly earning that status as well.

Breathing deeply the stallion set off after his daughters. He longed to set his gaze on Jessamine once more. The longing after that one night had never left him; even is she had fled afterwards. Jezabelle's words broke through Relic's musing as easily as a hot knife did through butter. Three days? Would he be ready to face down Jessamine then? "That is helpful information. You two are really quite a duo. Lead on my daughters and I will dutifully follow."

Faithofthefallen
A little sorry for the wait. I've tried responding to this before and haven't quite managed to get back into Relic and Sangria's personalities.

I've forgotten if we actually wanted to "find" Jessamine in this RP. A little help in remembering?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:52 am
To hear that it would take at least three more days to possibly find Jessamine chafed at Sangria's patience. She couldn't fault Jezabelle though or even her father. It was of course one of her desires. So it would take a little longer to receive one of her heart's desires. This journey would allow her some time to develop an even stronger bond with her sister. She also wanted the bond between Jezabelle and Relic to strengthen at the same time.

Sangria canted her ears back to hear her father's words and she couldn't help but feel the warm glow that she associated with compliments. Relic was complimenting them both but know she knew that he was pleased. Her father could be an enigmatic as he wished but she'd wormed her way deep down into his heart. Now she wished that he would allow Jezabelle the same honor.

Tentatively she brushed her shoulder against her sister. Her voice was soft as she spoke for only Jezabelle to hear, "Are you at all nervous about finding our mother and facing her again?"

Kettyn

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces