Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Games of Minevica

Back to Guilds

A fantasy strategy game where almost anything can happen. We are starting again and are accepting new characters! 

Tags: Fantasy, Semi-literate, Literate, Roleplay, Game 

Reply Archives
G1/Creating Your Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:18 pm
Zippy the Lazy One

Great! I like what you did with her. X3
You can post in the profile thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:21 pm
Miss Fruit Loops
Onirama

you are accepted and may post in the profile thread. =3

So am i on the team?  

Onirama

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:24 pm
Onirama
Miss Fruit Loops
Onirama

you are accepted and may post in the profile thread. =3

So am i on the team?

Indeed you are. =3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:29 pm
Miss Fruit Loops
Zippy the Lazy One

Great! I like what you did with her. X3
You can post in the profile thread.

Why thank you!~ (:

I'll post her up in just a second.

ASUND3R

Desirable Conversationalist

shes_burning_ashes

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image

N a m e
Naomi Kassid Monrone

N i c k n a m e
Mimi

A g e
22 years old

G e n d e r
Female

R a c e
Shifter

T e a m
One

P e r s o n a l i t y
Mimi has a split personality. Her main one is very childish. She talks to her stuffed bunny, asking it for direction, not caring what other people think of her. She'll converse with others to an extent, getting distracted really easily. She likes to make people smile and she likes to laugh with them. This is when she likes to have a good time. She follows orders on the dot and if there's room for change, she tweaks them in a way that's more fun and exciting. This side won't hurt a fly unless it's necissary.

The other side hardly speaks to anyone, despising people because she knows they'll just leave like everyone else. This is when she's very quiet and would rather get things done than hold a conversation with anyone. She's cold hearted when it comes to talking to people who try to converse with her about personal life or anyting but the main goal. This side doesn't care who she hurts to get what she needs. She'll kill anyone who stands in her way and doesn't follow orders to well.

B i o
Mimi grew up on her own, well mostly. You could literally say she was raised by wolves. When Mimi was two, her parents disappeared, she still to this day doesn't know what happened to them. She was left out in the middle of nowhere and a male shifter picked her up, he was under the illusion of a wolf until she turned sixteen. On her Sixteenth year, known as her birthday, with the wolves, the man revealed himself to be just like her, a shifter. He taught her how to control what she shifts into, how to sense when to shift back, and when to know how to shift. She spent a year training and then she was taken to a strange school after a man scouted their little village. There she spent another five years training. She made no real friends, not talking to people unless it was about training for the game. Now she's ready for anything that's thrown at her.

O t h e r
Mimi has a special birthmark on her back that looks like a snake. She's been chosen to participate because she can hold her form longer than any shifter, but suffers worse consequences. If she holds her form for more than four hours after the average holding time, she passes out or suffers burns on her arms and legs. She's also an excellent archer and survivalist. She can make potions from plants to kill or knockout if the enemy is cut by the weapon this salve has been used on.

Three Traits:
Unpredictable, Cautious, Underestimated

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:34 am
shes_burning_ashes

I will accept your character, but I urge you to be careful with this one. Her personality might get her ignored in a lot of situations.
You may post in the profile thread.  

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zombie Leach

Greedy Werewolf

7,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:12 pm
((I can't make my profile today since I don't have the time, but I will tomorrow. biggrin Click on the picture for the full size image.))

User Image
Gaspar Irenaeus
₪ 26 ₪ Minotaur ₪ Team One: The Leader ₪
₪ Strong Willed ₪ Quick Tempered ₪ Huge ₪
Zombie Leach

The Minotaur: is a large, cow-like, creature who possesses incredible power. The sheer size of their body makes them powerful combatants as well as allows them to wear heavy armor and weild weapons much larger than other races would consider using
Limitations: Because they are so large they have troubles fighting in confined spaces such as forests or ruins. Their weight also provide a problem on unstable ground such as the soggy ground of a swamp or the shifting sands of a desert. They also have no aptitude for magic.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:21 pm
Zombie Leach
((I can't make my profile today since I don't have the time, but I will tomorrow. biggrin Click on the picture for the full size image.))

User Image
Gaspar Irenaeus
₪ 26 ₪ Minotaur ₪ Team One: The Leader ₪
₪ Strong Willed ₪ Quick Tempered ₪ Huge ₪
Zombie Leach

The Minotaur: is a large, cow-like, creature who possesses incredible power. The sheer size of their body makes them powerful combatants as well as allows them to wear heavy armor and weild weapons much larger than other races would consider using
Limitations: Because they are so large they have troubles fighting in confined spaces such as forests or ruins. Their weight also provide a problem on unstable ground such as the soggy ground of a swamp or the shifting sands of a desert. They also have no aptitude for magic.

Awesome! I can't wait to see the rest of your character!  

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Azure 007FFF

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image

N a m e
Yuuki

N i c k n a m e
Yuu or Ki

A g e
Appears mostly at age sixteen

G e n d e r
Male

R a c e
Kitsune is the Japanese word for fox. Foxes are a common subject of Japanese folklore; in English, kitsune refers to them in this context. Stories depict them as intelligent beings and as possessing magical abilities that increase with their age and wisdom. Foremost among these is the ability to assume human form. While some folktales speak of kitsune employing this ability to trick others—as foxes in folklore often do—other stories portray them as faithful guardians, friends, lovers, and wives. Often, their age can be told by their number of tails.

Kitsunes, or white foxes, become tired after using a great deal of magic. They will often curl up into their burrow and sleep until they feel energized again.

R o l l
Predator

P e r s o n a l i t y
Yuuki tends to be very playful for his age since he had no one to teach him right from wrong. He's a well known trickster and tends to pick on anyone he comes across, unless he feels threatened by them. Yuuki isn't fond of kids or young adults and tends to be more rude and harsh on them. Honestly, he does that because he's jealous of them because they have parents. Even if they are orphaned now, at least they had parents to remember before. When he's not picking on the others, he stays away from people enjoying nature as it is. He respects natural life and loves the out doors. On the other hand, Yuuki loves shiny objects and has even gone so far as to steal and hide them, but he doesn't take just anything; he only takes what's valuable in his eyes.

B i o
Unlike most children his age, he didn't grow up with two loving parents who taught him everything he knows. Actually, he remembers very little of his parents at all which is why he has no last name; he actually named himself Yuuki because of his fur color. He always assumed his mother died in birth of her litter but he has no idea where his father is or even if he's still alive. Abandoned with the rest of his litter, Yuuki was the only one of his brothers and sisters to survive the harsh ways of the world. At a very young age he could be found begging for scraps from larger predators, stealing when no mercy was given and being beaten and battered if he were ever caught. Why would no one help him? He had no pity from anyone and because of that he rarely trusts people in general, even if they were to show him some form of kindness. For all of his sixteen years he had to learn on his own how to survive and make a living. He lives in a small hole in an old tree trunk and had very few possessions. Despite that, he is content to be on his own.

O t h e r
Girl or boy? Despite his very feminine appearance, Yuuki is very much a boy. His hair is as white as snow (where he gets his name from) and different lengths since he cuts it himself. Unlike most of his kind, he has soft blue eyes which he keeps when he's in his true form. Beneath the many hats he normally wears is a pair of white fox ears and within the folds of his dresses hides his white fox tail. In his true form, his tail splits into four tails. Normally kitsunes have more tails than just two or four but since Yuuki is still considered a kit or pup, the rest of his tails will grow as he matures. The more powerful he becomes in the future, the more tails he will gain. Yuuki is mostly seen in dresses since he considers them beautiful, although when (if) he's in battle, he'll change into something more suitable.

Three Traits:
Cute, Intelligent, Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:34 pm
Azure Ryuu

Cute. x3 I like him a lot.
Although, I do believe I found a typo.
"but he doesn't take just anything; he only takes was valuable in his eyes"
I thought you might want to fix it before posting in the accepted thread. =3  

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Azure 007FFF

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:37 pm
Damn. Reread it twice, too. Thanks for pointing that out.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:57 pm
Azure Ryuu
Damn. Reread it twice, too. Thanks for pointing that out.

You're welcome. =3
And I put up your character blurb. It's in The Forest. Tell me if you like the picture or not! X3  

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

_The GenkiGod_

Original Humorist

9,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image

N a m e
Kimia Nirvall

N i c k n a m e
Kim, Kimmie, Nirva

A g e
18 (human years)

G e n d e r
Hermaphrodite

R a c e
Yordle (Elven ancestry)

T e a m
One

P e r s o n a l i t y
Kimia is a bit of an insane individual. Despite her bubbly attitude and optimistic-upbeat personality, within her lies a dark and sadistic being. Of course, some would say her persona was split, but it's definitely not the case. The only reason why she has such issues was because of her father, the man being obsessed with warfare and technological innovations for destruction. After her mother died of a foreign disease, Kimia was left with the deranged man, some of her neighbors agreeing that he was too unstable to be a fit parent. Eventually his madness rubbed off on her, the girl inheriting the traits.

B i o
The life of a technician was an easy one, especially since innovation was a difficult thing to comprehend. Most of the technological problems were a happy burden to deal with, Kimia's family being famous for their help. Some of the people that knew them helped, though their mechanic savvy hands couldn't quite match up with theirs. A Yordle is born with innate senses of machinery. She being one of them of course, helped out with her childhood greatly. Although, since she was an only child, she ended up doing most of the work. It was only one day that it took to turn her life around, a friend of hers telling the main line of her workings. A shop near the dense environments was all her family really needed, having a steady supply of smelting tools and primitive minerals. Her mind was a bit on edge, hell, even borderline looped, but her work was still praised. One day, she decided to do something different, following her father's footsteps and creating things for war. Of course, with her being so naive, she was creating a weapon not only for destruction, but one of helpful distinction. Everything about the girl-ish being was her life's work, and all that would be blown away from her awesomeness. Literally.

O t h e r
Kimia is only 5 feet tall, given her racial profiling. She also has a Branding representing her family on her shoulder.

Three Traits:
Bubbly, Optimistic, Mentally insane

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:08 pm
Very nice. Still working on the second character. I'm so indecisive about the pictures I wanna use. e.e;

Azure 007FFF

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:14 pm
Darkness _Chains

Accepted. Quite an interesting character you've made. =3  
Archives