Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sidekick Academy!

Back to Guilds

guild for Sidekick Academy, a superhero b/c! Or sidekick, if you wanna see it that way... 

Tags: superhero, sidekick, breedables, dc comics, marvel 

Reply Megapolis [RP]
[END][PRP] A Night Out [Juno // Zone] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rika Mayumi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:16 am
"Ready to find yourself a lady friend?"

"Well how can I be sure those fine ladies won't come after you, handsome young man?" Zone teased his friend back and as Juno went a a few steps ahead, while Mr. Good Vibes had another depressing matter and can't keep his distance and concentration with the two.

"Hey beanpole!" Zone placed his hand over Juno's shoulder and when his friend faces him, Juno's face met Zone's fist. "That's for the trouble you made me go though at the cafeteria! Now tell me why don't I know you that you already came back!" he grabbed Juno by the collar then he snapped again, his angry face turned confused. "Wait did I just punched you?! I'm really sorry! I must be out of my mind. haha" he let go of Juno's clothes and tapped him by the chest while smiling "Let's go now, shall we?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:32 am
Juno couldn't help but laugh at this awkward comment from the new BB. But nothing could have prepared him for what came next as he turned to raise an eyebrow at his friend.

--BAM

Zone's fist crashed into Juno's face. And considering the fact that Zone was far stronger than Juno... Well. You can imagine that it hurt quite a bit even with Juno's conditioning.

Juno's instant reaction was "WHAT THE--" as he spit up some blood and wiped his lip. He was surprised at BB's comment about the cafeteria. He thought that everything was okay after he'd given him those gifts he brought. But apparently he was still begrudgingly holding onto that. "Well look--" "Wait did I just punched you?! I'm really sorry! I must be out of my mind. haha"

This bipolar BB was beginning to get on Juno's nerves a bit. Especially if he was going to get punched out of the blue again. BB's punches hurt. He didn't want to go anywhere until this was solved.
"I'm not going anywhere with you like this." He said with an attitude even though his jaw was throbbing. "If you've got a problem, come on. Bring it." He raised his hands and made that 'come on' motion with his fingers while skidding a few steps backward and away from his opponent.  

Shnazz
Crew

Rika Mayumi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:59 am
"Why are we fighting? Look I'm really sorry." Zone took off his leather jacket that Juno gave him and neatly hang it on a parking meter near them at the sidewalk. "Here." he spread his arms wide. "take it all out, punch me until you're satisfied and I won't fight back." would he? Would he really not fight back? Let it be known that Zone also fights in jiu-jutsu, he could easily grab the incoming fist at him and grapple his opponent. "Look I'll put my hands on my back and close my eyes." and he did what he said waiting for Juno to take a hit. But Juno has a different set of arsenal right?

And in the meanwhile Vibes were gasping for air while running away from another robot to our two boys' direction, just a few distance away from them.

"Come on, hit me and feel better."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:37 pm
"Uuuuh huh." Juno said eyeing BB with a wincing smirk. "For being my best friend, you sure don't know me that well do you? Even if you're a flipped version thanks to Vibes..."

Juno took a few more steps back and took BB up on his offer. From this close range, he easily shot one paintball of light at BB's left shoulder. "You know I'm not good at close combat, what makes you think I'd take you up on that?"

Juno fully expected BB to turn back into his usually cranky-self at this point. Though he was unaware of the fact that Vibes and another android were on their way to where they were. But even if BB decided to retaliate, Juno was a good enough distance away to dodge another brutal fist of his friend's.

Granted it may not be the wisest idea to start a fight with his super powered friend near a crowded club street.  

Shnazz
Crew

Rika Mayumi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:28 pm
Zone can feel that Juno released his paintball shot. He could easily just pivoted to avoid it, being with him longer, he realizes you just have to know the right timing and make small moves to avoid his shot. Even though he knew how, flipped BB didn't. There was a civilian near him, and if he dodged, Juno could hit the man. It did hurt, his shirt sleeve were pulverized and he got some burns on his sore shoulders too. "I'm disappointed, you didn't fought like a man. But I hope it did make you feel any better." he rubbed his shoulder but it stings and decided not to touch it. Zone moved closer to Juno slouched, "Let's go home. I don't feel good." and as soon as he said it, Vibes passed them with the android on his tail.

"No you can't leave yet, I require some help!" Vibes touched BB's shoulder and said this to his ear, then he quickly ran away again. Instinctively Zone held off his hand and timely grabbed the android's arm that was after Mr. Good Vibes "What the--who are you!" he shouted at the android and kicked it in Juno's direction. Zone lunged to the robot looming a knuckle fist, but it jumped out of the way and hit Juno instead.

The fight is on.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:23 pm
"That's a boring reaction BB." Juno retaliated. And he was going to say 'Aww, baby B not feeling so good? And it's early too.' but right as he was about to taunt his friend, there came running Vibes again.

And with another lovely robot friend too. It was definitely strange to run into the villain two times in one night, what were the chances of that?

Juno only had time to react to the android being thrown in his direction. Instinctively swirling out of the way only to be struck again in his back by Zone. Oh the luck. It seemed that Lady Luck didn't want him and BB to have a nice night out.

Juno stumbled a little over to left, knowing that Zone should have had better aim than that.
"Dude! Come on. Again?!" He said with an animated frown before redirecting his attention to Vibes and stretching his left arm to ease some of the pain from BB's second hit. "Hey Mr. Vibes, I'd appreciate if you'd fix my buddy back to normal please."

But this plea was more a joke because he knew this wouldn't happen. And instead of waiting for any action, he took aim at Vibes's face mask and shot several darts of speedy light his way, enough to create a semi-deep slash across the man's perfectly shaped mask.

However, while Juno's attention was divided between his bipolar friend and Vibes, he failed to notice the android had gotten back up to take a swing at him. Now the android had two nuisances between it and its target. May as well try to get one out of the way, right?  

Shnazz
Crew

Rika Mayumi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:17 am
Zone wasn't really feeling well. He had mixed feelings on 'why did he hurt his friend' and 'why he didn't fought back' like he used to. It really confused him. What was happening? Then he got a tap on his shoulder and everything made sense.

Mr. Good Vibes released his consciousness, he was aware which made it worse. He was aware he did sorts of things he wouldn't normally do. He had to.

"Dude! Come on. Again?!"

"I can't believe I'm doing this." he shamefully said when Juno shot Vibes, he instinctively again went in-between them to protect the villain. He wasn't fast enough though, Juno still managed to hit Vibes and scratched Zone in the process. "UGH! I CAN'T F*CK*NG BELIEVE I'M DOING THIS!!!" He said again in frustration.

"Hehe look at yourselves destroying each other" the sneaky villain said while holding the mask on his face. He can't afford to let his face be known.

"Dodge this beanpole!" and with a heavy heart looked at Juno and threw several stronger black blood vials at him and the lamp post at Juno's back that immediately tumbled down. at his friend's direction and the robot too.

Zone immediately ran and grabbed Vibes by the arm, "See you Sharp Shooter!" Vibes tipped his hat at Juno and was dragged away by Zone.

"Damn you Vibes!" said by the disheartened BB. "Please be gentle my good ol' HERO!" Vibes said in response and Zone carried him on his arms. "Shut up!" and Zone ran across the crowd.

And once again the robot prepares his rocket launcher.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:00 pm
Juno realized instantly when BB responded angrily that his conscience was back to its usual self, which was a great relief to him. But his actions were still odd.

"Dodge this beanpole!"

By instinct, Juno ducked and rolled into the street. He watched as the blood vials hit the lamp post, it was falling! Crap! Juno quickly flattened himself against the ground allowing the tall metal pole to strike down on the robot, leaving a deep dent in its shoulder.

That was close.
But by now, Vibes was getting away. With help from the helpless Zone! BB picked up the ex-hero in his arms against his will and was running off.

Juno tried to analyze the situation rationally. Putting two in two together, Vibes was trying to get away from the robot. So the robot was targeting him, all he had to do was run after the two making a getaway. But his only worry was what to do about the half-beat robot? Worry about that later!

Juno scuffled off the ground and ran after the two, taking a glance back at the robot it had its rocket launcher at the ready with its unstable arm. CRAP!

Juno turned slightly to aim backwards while still trying to run after his friend with villain in arm, taking two gunshots to the heart of the robot's control center which he assumed was in its chest. "Bang, bang!" Juno huffed, as the two powerful shots left his index finger with a large impact, throwing his hand back. This took a lot of energy from him, his breath short.

Hopefully this stopped it for good. He returned his attention to BB, running after him with his long legs still managing to keep up somewhat.  

Shnazz
Crew

Rika Mayumi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:26 am
Zone carrying a man on his arms and running towards the crowd was a bad idea. It slowed them down. Looking at a different perspective it was a blessing in disguise. I really did slowed them down and with Juno's long legs, his friend caught up right away.

Some of the people were watching their short comedic performance. "Hey, S! Can you do something about this guy?" he said as he puts the villain down gently. "Oh crap!" Zone charged towards Juno and let out a few punches out in the air.

"Dance my ladies!" the villain he said, Vibes was still exhausted, concentrating on Zone was too much for him already, but he was his ticket to freedom.

Then the robot that Juno shot before began to act wildly. It was out of control. And the people who saw screamed. There was panic all around the street again.

"Again? I don't have time for this, finish him quickly and stop that robot Mr. Blood." the villain impatiently commanded. He cannot distance himself that far anymore to escape, or the spell will broke and the two heroes will catch him or leave the robot to kill him.

"Seriously, this is getting ridiculous!" Zone gritted his teeth, jumped on Juno and grabbed both his friend's hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:31 am
"Hey, S! Can you do something about this guy?" he said as he puts the villain down gently. "Oh crap!"

Juno's body instinctively dodged whatever punches BB threw except the last out of tiredness. He coughed up a bit of blood.
"BB... Did you get stronger since the last I saw you...?" Juno laughed weakly as he stumbled a few steps back from the impact and pain. The gun shots had taken a lot out of him, especially after all the paintballs he'd used against the robots already.

And unfortunately for him, he glimpsed behind him to see that the robot he'd just used two, count 'em, two gunshots on was still up and about and after them. And then here was Vibes on the side taunting them. Wonderful. This was turning into a long night and not in the good sense.

Staggering up into a straighter position, he was about to shoot a few painballs at Vibes when BB grabbed both his hands. "What're you doing?? I thought you were going for the robot." He said in a slightly exasperated tone. He didn't have time for this, he needed to knock out Vibes which he realized now he should've done sooner.... But thanks to other distractions, could not.

Without thinking and in the heat of the moment, Juno shot light from each of his fingertips in an attempt to have Zone let go. It created a semi-explosion of light, mostly harmless however they would leave small cuts. Which in retrospect.... Not the best thing to use against his best friend.  

Shnazz
Crew

Rika Mayumi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:27 am
Zone may be brash but he didn't want to hurt anyone important to him. And hitting Juno against his will really takes a toll on him.

"What're you doing?? I thought you were going for the robot."

"I--can't, I--can't let you hurt him" his eyes glazed for a bit and he shook his head. "I'm sorry." was all he could say while holding his friend down and Juno released lights from his fingertips that burned Zone's hands a bit, that made him move back. He wanted to punch Vibes right now, then strangle him for what he was doing.

He thought about how the kids on their mission from way back have felt like after what Vibes did to them. But they were kids, and this is different. They should have caught Vibes back then, and now look what happened. He was hurting his friend. Zone also saw Juno coughed up some blood. He won't be able to forgive himself, especially Vibes.

"I swear I'll beat you into a pulp after this Vibes!" he angrily muttered.

"Hey SS, endure it as much as possible, please don't die on me." he saw blood on his hands from the cut, "No! This has to end" he thought distinctly, BB doesn't want this to end up with him using his acid blood on his friend. His body was pushing him to do so though.

"S! Knock me out! This man needs a reboot! Promise I'll get back." and he posed for another strike on his friend while the robot was rampaging at the background.

"You won't be able to right Mr. Sharp Shooter?" Vibes nervously said behind BB's back.

And BB jumped for a roundhouse kick aiming at his friend.

This night out was certainly a disaster. BB might get into drinking alcohol after this. Numbness for the brain and body.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:49 pm
Juno knew his friend well, and he could tell that this fight was taking its toll on him. He was getting angry, and even though Juno tried to lighten the mood with a little joke it was pointless.

Juno had taken a lot of beatings in his lifetime, and this was just another to add to his books. But BB had super strength, which hurt more than usual and there were only so many times he could take a hit. He'd already taken two. One of BB's own accord and a second under Vibes' control. And he was reaching his limit as to how many super punches he could take.

"Hey SS, endure it as much as possible, please don't die on me."

Juno wiped the blood dribbling down the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand. "Hey B, it's okay. I could fight with you all night." He smirked.

"S! Knock me out! This man needs a reboot! Promise I'll get back."

"No way! I'm not doing that!"
And with Juno's last burst of energy, he threw himself under BB's roundhouse kick, passed him and rolled himself up into a standing position directly in front of Vibes who thankfully was close by and couldn't get away. Without another wasted moment, Juno threw his right index finger directly in front of Vibes' face, "Bang!"

And the round ball of light burst from his finger and the paintball smacked Vibes directly in the forehead leaving a dent in his mask. Juno huffed at his last efforts to end the mind-control madness.  

Shnazz
Crew

Rika Mayumi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:22 am
"No way! I'm not doing that!"

Instantly, when Juno managed to hit Vibes directly on the head, Zone felt the world spun. He dropped on his knees and his hands to the ground, palm spread. His mind was clear again, like a cold water was poured over him that got him to wake up from a awful nightmare. His memories were quite blurred though.

He doesn't know how Vibes got to him or what he did after that, he remembered protecting Vibes and getting in-between Juno's paintball shot and the villain. And holding his friend down. BB realized something when he saw the rampaging robot, "Hey...was that the same robot?"

Zone looked back and saw Vibes laying down unconscious. The reports he had read before said that the kids suddenly woke up, with no clue on how they managed to get out of the trance. He stood up and and moved closer to Juno while feeling his left shoulder, he's thinking why it hurts, "This guy, the same thing happened before. Somehow he got knocked over that got the kids to woke up. Good job beanpole!" and he hit Juno's back.

"I'll take care of the robot while you tie that scumbag. I have a score to settle with him later before we hand him over to the police." he knew Juno's exhausted, his friend cannot handle the robot after what has occurred and from beating the first robot. He crunched his knuckles and slowly turned around.

"And thanks. Let's drink later, my treat."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:09 am
Once Vibes was finally knocked out, Juno slowly crouched down and leaned against his knees on the pavement breathing heavily. He took in a few deep breaths and exhaled long and deep each time.

"Hey...was that the same robot?"

Juno shook his head, "Nope...", his mind slightly spinning and lightheaded.
He guessed BB could not remember everything that had happened up until now.

"This guy, the same thing happened before. Somehow he got knocked over that got the kids to woke up. Good job beanpole!"

Juno cringed as BB hit him across his back, it was just like Mr. Incredible and Frozone, still hurt. Juno coughed, and then realized how much blood had accumulated in his mouth and spat to the side and then wiped his lip.

"I'll take care of the robot while you tie that scumbag. I have a score to settle with him later before we hand him over to the police."

Juno laughed.
"He's not going anywhere any time soon.... And you better take care of that robot... I'm did all the work tonight."
Juno repositioned himself into a cross-legged sitting position in the middle of the street and stared at the unconscious villain. He prodded him in the leg just for safe measure with a couple hard pokes. Once he was sure that this man wasn't getting up, Juno sighed and threw himself into a star position on the ground, arms and legs out staring up at Ronth's night sky. Slightly dazed, he waited for BB to be done with his robot.  

Shnazz
Crew

Rika Mayumi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:19 pm
"Hey! Sardine brain! You're messing with the wrong people here."
Zone circled his shoulders like a warm up to a long worn out work out. And he ran towards the rampaging robot, threw some blood vials at him that was shielded by his robot arm. It ate through his fake skin, melting it off, revealing the metal tubes and machinery inside.

"Made of steal, that means I don't have to hold myself back!" and he jumped the robot, that smacked him to his stomach and was thrown off. That hard hit made him puke. He wiped it off and Zone kicked the robot's leg that made it fall over. Zone's favorite move. Jiu-jutsu submission. He grabbed the robot's right leg bending it the other way. Humans scream from the pain, but a robot wouldn't. In the end, he broke it. It made the robot fire bullets aimlessly around. Bad move, some civilians were hurt.

It made Zone angrier and he stomped of the robot's chest, again and again, then punched him too until he looked like a crashed soda can. Not yet satisfied, Zone punched it's head repeatedly that also made the man's fist bleed, making his acid blood melt the robot's head into a horrible mess. At his last punch, the robot's head bounces off far from him. Ant he stopped there. For awhile his anger took over him again. He reflected seating on top of the robot, mum and just stared at it.

"I could be doing that to Juno, if I never woke up." and he slumped back at the robot's side. "Thank god I didn't."

"Hey beanpole, I think I'm satisfied, I don't want to fight anymore this night!" he shouted back to his friend, when he saw how his hands looked like, he may have some broken bones too. "Let's leave that scum to the police."  
Megapolis [RP]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff