Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil4fingers
Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:48 pm
>Hrm. Well, it sounds like we have quite a few more active members than I've seen. Ever.

So, events could be cool and all, but for some of us, our Gaia time has come to dwindle. So, I think for the most part, big events can be centered around Winter and Summer, like GSW is planning.

If we, as 07, want to host other events, whether strictly with ourselves or incorporating with other years, then I think that it's fine. But, it's going to be difficult, just letting you guys know.

I should be game for most things, but, like I said, I have little time here
D:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:34 pm
Same here lil4fingers, I like the idea though.  

Fartbubbles

Dapper Darling

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:20 am
Quiet honestly i think a lot of veteran gaian member left gaia because it changed so much, for the worst, at least this is why im not really on that much any more

Hmm maybe we can try to expand a little bit? get some newer members, if anybody has said this suggestion im sorry D: just something i thought of  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:22 am
We can have seasonal contests. And yes spirit week is the strong point for this guild right? was that what got this guild started?  

Akiniax

Ruthless Shopper

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Akiniax

Ruthless Shopper

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:25 am
lil4fingers
>Hrm. Well, it sounds like we have quite a few more active members than I've seen. Ever.

So, events could be cool and all, but for some of us, our Gaia time has come to dwindle. So, I think for the most part, big events can be centered around Winter and Summer, like GSW is planning.

If we, as 07, want to host other events, whether strictly with ourselves or incorporating with other years, then I think that it's fine. But, it's going to be difficult, just letting you guys know.

I should be game for most things, but, like I said, I have little time here
D:

same. ive been getting on more as of late. but there are periods when i wont get on for weeks, and thats gaia in general. i sometimes get bored and dont stay logged on long. and sometimes im just busy. I also play other things like facebook games and mmos...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:28 am
O heres an idea. maybe we can do something in Zomg or towns. but mainly zomg where the lvl of your rings dont matter... not sure what.. just throwing that out there  

Akiniax

Ruthless Shopper

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

lil4fingers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:18 pm
>So, an excursion into Towns or zOMG would be really cool, but not enough users have shown up here as of late. I expect many members to return for Spirit Week.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:36 pm
i known but it seems that the first year we were all gongho and now cuaput  

violinest637
Vice Captain

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

lil4fingers
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:41 am
>Well, Gaia has gone through a lot of changes. Some people don't like them, and have left. Others, we've grown up, and just don't have the time/energy to be on here like we used to be. It's just a changing of the ways. We'll dwindle to the rarity of 03's and those of us who will still be here will still be here. It happens.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:36 pm
i know but i had great hope for this guild and now it seems like im the only one that cares  

violinest637
Vice Captain

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Aoko Rosetta

Tipsy Tycoon

11,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:13 pm
dwindling happens. I for one have had no time in forever to get on and don't really understand half of the new updates now. Gaia has had so many in the last year. gonk Whats up with the alchemy thing and bid blast?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:04 am
i know, i get it we all have live out of gaia, but idk what to do Liz and i both tried to revive this guild a couple times but we are not going any where.  

violinest637
Vice Captain

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

lil4fingers
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:52 am
>You need to understand, this is a Spirit Week guild.
When Spirit Week rolls around, those who are here and remember,
will return.
I must say though, I've been here every day I'm on,
so, I'm quite confused as to what you mean when you say
you've been trying to revive it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:26 pm
Hi all!

I agree with the statement that the guild is kind of seasonal. I understand that others are here for more than that, but some of us (myself included) just push this to the back of their minds until the next one rolls around. In my opinion, it's nothing personal, but things come up and it comes down to priorities. So, I don't think that should be a reason to get rid of the guild completely: For those who use/want to use it daily to talk to friends and whatnot.

I would suggest recruitment. We're doing a similar thing with an organization I'm involved in at my college. We are spending the semester recruiting new members, and already we're starting to have new life breathed into us. It might work here too. smile  

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

violinest637
Vice Captain

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:34 am
thats a good idea manga

and fingers i should more say that liz and i have been more talking about ways to revive the guild. but maybe we just need to keep this to a spirt week guild i just that that since after the first SW, everyone was sticking around for a few months i thought it would be like that always.  
Trashbin /Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff