Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)
Introduce yourselves~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawaii Panda Bubbles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:24 pm
Hmm well.
My real name is Emily :3 My nickname is M&M's.
I enjoy drawing a reading.
I'm in love with Kpop. I love the bands SHINee, Big Bang, SISTAR, Miss A, Wonder Girls, Super Junior, SNSD(aka Girls Generation) and ton other Kpop groups. I also like the American singers P!ink, Britney Spears, Evanescence, David Bowie, Christina Aguilera and more. Those where just the ones I could think of,
This is actually my mule account :3
Umm what else >.>;
I have tons of brothers and sisters, big family.
I draw avi art in many different styles.
Yeah .-. good stuff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:17 am
O>> xxxxxx P E R S O N A L L Y xxxx

x N a m e : Angel. Oh yeah, that’s my name.
x N i c k n a m e : Miss Pandas. Its from my childhood or Koops/Koopa (after the Koopa turtles from Mario, its cause I run around wearing a Koopa shell on me back) then theres also Birdie (I like to sit in tall things, like trees, pillars and so on)
x A g e : 17, turning on May 19th.
x C o u n t r y : Canada and proud to be!
x L i k e s : Video games, freerunning/park-kore, roleplaying, animating my characters and making mini video/fight scenes with them, drawing, writing, reading, animals, night, the moon, music of all types, singing, Old school videogames, skateboarding/snowboarding, and um… Pandas! Also hanging with friends. Formatting posts.
x D i s l i k e s : Rude, idiotic people. Bullies picking on friends, high pitch noises –my ears are sensitive-, polka music, any kind of cruelty!
x T a l e n t s : Drawing is a huge talent of mine, I started a few years ago and found I’m GREAT at it. Music is another one, I have a talent for it, I can pick up almost any instrument and play it. Computer, Idk. It’s a skill of mine, my uncle taught me many things ranging from debugging, hacking, animation and beyond. Animals, I’m not sure you can call it a talent but animals have a natural liking to me, its odd. Haha. And finally, I’m skilled in combat, I’ve been taking martial arts since I was 4, or 5? One of the two, it was so long ago. Anyways, yeah.
x L e t s P l a y F a v o r i t e s :
____] Books: Manga books are what I read, which consist of many things, being Naruto, Bleach, Trinity Blood, the LoZ series, Black Cat, Zombie Loan, Dot. Hack, and more (got any suggestions?) As for non-mangas, Green Angel, Vampires Assistant, and a few others that have slipped my mind.
____] Movies: Zoolander all the way! Vampire Assistant, Bruce Almighty, The Water Boy, Grown Ups, the Saw series, and um. I can’t remember any. But I do enjoy horror (I’m on a quest to find one that scares me) and comedy movies.
____] Video Games : Are my passion…. Anyways, Legend of Zelda is the best one to date! I love the series, its my favourite! Mario series, Modern Warfare (Can’t wait for the 3rd), Call of Duty, Grand Thief Auto, Pokemon, Ssx series (I’m a snowboarder), Kirby, Rockband/Guitar hero, Harvest Moon (I’ma a master at it), and I should stop here.
____] Bands : ( listen to everything) Theres a lot so I’ll just name a few… Marianna’s Trench, Skillet, Eminem, Slipknot, Classified, Secret Garden, Offspring, Toybox, Metric, Cascada, Aqua, Paramore, Avenge Seven Fold, Korn, Basshunters, Bruno Mars, The Doors, Metallica, Lmfao, We The Kings, Linkin Park, Jay Z, Evanescence, Ludacris, Fall Out Boy, Down With Webster (I met them! So awesome!), Green Day, Simple Plan, Joan Osborne, Ozzy Osborne, HIM, and… That should be enough for now.
____] T.V. Shows: Big Band Theory, The 70's Show, Criminal Minds, Shreducation, Family Guy, Simpsons, American Dad, Robot Chicken, Clone High, MTV Live, MTV all together, and well, The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show. I also watch sports here and there.

x W h a t I H a v e T o S a y : Well. I am a snowboarding/skateboarding video game junky that loves to rp, draw and listen or play music of every type except for polka and other crap like that.
I am a park kid, if you don’t know what that is the too bad for you.
I’m, as you can see, a roleplayer and a night owl.
My personality ranges from different things, being kind, protective, wild joyful, fun loving, easygoing, free spirited drifter, accepting and well, quiet/shy.
I happen to have many wonderful dogs, some being Vincent a rotti-dobermen with a big heart, Sugar, a Jackrussel-cross who is a smart little bugger. Shia, who is a wolf dog that I found a few years back, Lady a German-Sheppard, and a few others, I also have a floppy-eared bunny named Nibbles. :] Nipples is his nickname cause he likes to sit between my boobs. X3 Oh and last but not least I have a few horses (yes horses, but don’t get my wrong, I’m not rich!), a black and white Mustang named Midnight and a rat tailed speckled something (can’t remember) named Jake.
I have had many different animal over my years. Heehee.

So, I am no longer in school so I have a lot of time on my hands so hit me up to chat or roleplay.

O>> xxxxxx R O L E P L A Y xxxx

x L i t e r a c y : Well, I can post quite lengthy posts when need be, but I regular at 3 – 5 paragraphs on a good day and a bad day 2 – 4.
x G e n r e : Anything is fine, I guess. Romance, horror, highschool, camp, 1x1’s and so on. Anything but yoai/yuri based ones. I also do anime ones or real pictured ones.
x E x t r a : So, just send me a message with a link to an rp you’d like me to join or think I would like. If you don’t do that, then I might be as active on the guild then one would like due to the fact I tend to forget about them, and well. I’ll check up on this guildy thing every now and again.

Oh. And sorry this is all so long. My life is sort of interesting. Haha…

O>> xxxxxx M E S S A G E M E xxxx

x I L i k e M a k i n g F r i e n d s T o o ! !
x

Little Miss Pandas

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:10 pm
Poisoned Angel 9

Pleasure to meet ya :3

TacosandAnime4Life

Nice to meet you Emily ^ ^

kaliska-rayne

Wow, you really love cats O:
Don't worry, I do too. In fact, I'm sorta a crazy cat person..... sweatdrop

Kawaii Panda Bubbles

Lots of Emilys in this guild. Nice to meet ya Emily (:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:28 am
Hi everyone! I'm The Solo Pas De Deux, but you can call me Macki (is mah irl nickname) I'm 20, born in Ireland, and now I live in California. ^^
I love music of all kids, dancing, reading, writing, and all sorts of other things.
I don't dislike a lot of things besides people acting stupid and like they're better than everyone else....and stalkers. I hate stalkers.
My talents include: Making people smile, dancing, and other random things that no one needs to know about ^^
I roleplay at an advanced literate rate, but I aim for much higher and can apply myself to any roleplay. I enjoy trying out new story ideas, and I honestly believe every story is interesting and amazing.

I LOVE MAKING NEW FRIENDS! Go ahead and send me a message or friend request, I'll always respond ^^

Hehe that's all~  

The Solo Pas De Deux

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:40 am
The Solo Pas De Deux

Lovely to meet ya Macki!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:18 pm
Well lets see obviously my name is Meso. Thats what everyone used to call me so I changed it to that. I like to draw, play drums, sing)I think good O.o) and make custom masks(and weapons) for people. I am a blacksmith and currently apprentice of a leather worker. I enjoy roleplaying very much. I may not have how to do the fancy layouts down, but I think I can roleplay with the best of them smile . I used to run a guild for about a year before its members dided. Now I am starting to run another one. Its incredibly exclusive and secret. Awsoe right wink Anyway thats me. Hello everyone.  

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

Naluc

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:23 pm
I just got here. razz

My true name is Greg, but I would prefer to be called Naluc. Or Luc, if you really feel like abbreviating a five-letter word.

I'm 18, live in Illinois and am currently a freshman in college about to go into my second semester. I'm majoring in Interactive Media with a concentration in animation and visual effects. (It means I like cartoons.)

I'm a pretty avid gamer, having just pried myself off the Wii and thrust myself into the world of PC gaming and I'm loving it so far. I've been roleplaying for quite a while now and have been on and off gaia for a few years.

Aaand.. that's about it. I got a tablet for Christmas so if anybody wants me to screw around and give me an excuse to make stuff I could do that.. o3o  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:24 pm
not really sure why im doin this but i was invited and i need something entertaining to do so here we go.
My real name is Aidan Paul
i guess my hobbies include: being lazy, making things entertaining by starting fights, drama, or just planting some incriminating evidence, reading, huge gamer
guess i like most forms of heavy metal, metalcore, bit of screamo, techno, and a miniscule amount of jazz or classical.
i absolutely hate bubbly preppy or jocks. dont get psuedoscientific with me or i'll get annoyed if the conversation turns to religion. Daemons are not bad but demons are. dont piss me off.
tthats about it i think.  

Xx_KingxOfxDarkness_xX

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

illuminati was here

Alien Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:32 pm
Hi! I'm minty moonlight. You can call me Minty. Due to past experiences I'm somewhat paranoid about giving out my information on the internet, so this'll probably be kind of short.
I love Florence + The Machine, and some of my other favourite artists are Minori Chihara, Lily Allen, Jack Johnson and Bowling for Soup, as well as a variety of vocaloid stuff. I also enjoy techno and mozart.
I like roleplaying, singing in the shower, hanging out with my girlfriend and dancing badly. Sometimes all at the same time. Just kidding. But it would be pretty skilled if I could manage that. I hate the autocorrect on my phone and carbonated drinks.
I also love Legend of Zelda games, but I make other people do the boss battles for me because I suck.
I'm also attempting to write a sic-fi novel.
And yeah, I'll stop rambling now. Nice to meet you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:33 pm
-My name is Kyrie.
-I'm 21 years old, and sometimes I feel like the oldest RP''er ever. xD I am going to community college in the fall before I find a 4 year school. I'ma be a special ed teacher someday.
-I like romance RP's, school RP's, pirate Rp's, and any RP with mythical creatures, or ones that just spark my interest.
-I like OOC chatting, just talking about crazy interesting stuff with the people I meet. Feel free to friend me!
-I like this thingy emotion_kirakira And I probably over-use xD, but I love it.
-I am pretty darn good at being active too. Always at least check things daily unless I don't have access to a computer.

NaniMouse

Sparkly Shapeshifter

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:40 pm
Meso-The Wonderer-RP

Hello and nice to meet cha (:
I kind of feel the same way about role-playing. I may not be able to make the best layouts or find the greatest pictures, but doggonit I can role-play(I hope...)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:42 pm
Naluc

Hey Naluc!
Pleasure to meet ya, the PC world is pretty awesome, I'm just getting into the xbox360 world (skyrim ftw)
If you wanted to and had some free time, would you possibly like to make a banner for this guild?

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:45 pm
Xx_KingxOfxDarkness_xX

I will try not to make you angry *starts by giving you some room*
It's nice to meet ya!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:47 pm
I'll see if I can't come up with something.

and I play Skyrim on the PC, I've made way too many characters and I should be focusing on one. razz  

Naluc

Dapper Conversationalist

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:51 pm
minty moonlight

Hello (:
I'm a fan of Florence and the Machines and Lilly Allen too.
Lilly makes swearing sound so dainty and innocent!

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff