8,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:28 am
Code:
Username: The concept of love
Prompt Entry:

The dismal director of the sky is casting his morning film again. The tiny projectors against the black canvas of the audience make up the coming sunlight and the crickets are the poorly created elevator music before the feature.

I dread the day most of all. By night light , I can occupy my mind with other things. A bath, a walk in the woods, eating until I am near to bursting...anything to take my mind off the thing stalking my every moment.

My friends have told me its nothing to worry about.
"Its just your-" But I know they're on ITS side! Its poking, jumping, jabbity side! They know nothing of stalkers anyway. None of them have to deal with it.

But when day comes, so does sleep. And when I sleep, I am alone with my thoughts. That is when the horrid thing stalking me becomes active, making my den of leaves rustle. But when I turn to look, the blighter has vanished, only to tap on the entrance rocks. I know he's there! Even if he never speaks, I know he's there.

Every day comes and it comes with a battle. A battle resulting with no victor and neither of us with a wink of sleep. I don't know how he manages to always be awake, always behind me.

But today it will all end.
Today I will kill him when he least expects it. Than I can FINALLY get my rest and life back in my paws. The trap is set perfectly. I have balanced the rocks to my side in such a way that the tiniest twitch with set them sprawling and trap him. If that doesn't kill him, my fangs and fire shall finish the job.

As I lay my head down on the leaves of my den, I can feel his approach. Always the same rhythmic tap, imitating the gentle shudders of my back. Closer...closer...YES!

I can hear the rocks fall. That bugger is going to be- YOUCH!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:31 am
Username:
Y?: Team Galactic is awesome because- *suddenly distracted by Gary Oak* * _ *  

JellyFaun

8,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:14 am
Username: Zakiax
Y?: I love their costumes, they amuse me and I'm totally a geek about space stuff, So Why wouldn't I love team Galactic (For the longest time I called them team Galactica XD)

Username:Zakiax
Prompt Entry:

Ignored it, Just ignore it, It will go away sooner or later she thought to herself. Aza glanced back over her shoulder, upon not seeing what had been following her See, it went away, what did I tell you. her head darted back to the front of her as she continued along the path. Yet as she became happy of this, the annoyance was back, waving and poking fun at her back. A low growl escaped her, her lips pulling up in a snarl as she shot her head back over her shoulder. Once more it was gone, yet she didn't let her guard down, after all it had come back after she did let it down.

See there it was again, poking fun at her ankles in her distaste. Keeping her distaste she dropped her head between her knees looking back at what was poking her. There it was, the annoying little bugger. Now it was time to give this stalker a piece of her mind. With a quick snap of her head Aza's teeth clamped around the tip of the creature which was annoying her to her wits end. As her teeth sunk in deeply she let go with a small "yelp". That hurt! Why does it hurt to attack you mister? she thought to herself in great anger. Confusion crossed her face, followed by more anger. Her head dropped between her knees as she stared at it, as it still poked fun at her ankles. She was tempted to bite at it once more just in spite of it being there. Stupid thing! Annoying thing!

It took her a few more moments of cursing it before she realized that this thing was actually a part of her. Her expression lightened and so it rose from between her legs. A tail? she had heard of those, but she had never seen one up close before, and it was her tail. Still even if it was her's Aza deemed it annoying. She continued upon the path she had been following occasionally looking back at her tail, watching it cautiously. A scyther would do the houndoom told herself. I could get one to cut it off then I wouldn't be annoyed anymore. It might hurt, yes, but then the annoyance would be gone for good. Happiness at this thought caused it to wag behind her. Then she was off, off down the path to find a Scyther to get rid of her slight problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:00 am
Username: oreo dreamer
Y?: It's TEAM GALACTIC. How could they not be awesome >D?!  

Kanraz
Crew

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:13 am
Everything has been noted up to now. <3

Keep the entries coming guys, they're fun to read. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:07 pm
Heads up.

If you win a Pokemon from event and were once a newbie, lemme know! I'll remove you from the newbie list since it is for newbies only. Thanks for understanding.  

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:37 pm
Got a Pogey! <3 Thanks for the chance to get one while I was a newb!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:27 am
Just making a note since I forgot to do so in my post, that I do not wish to be entered into the second chance prize for either of these contests *nods*  

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:31 am
Okay. :3~ Thanks for the heads up~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:41 pm
Username: Shadica
Y?: Why is Team Galactic awesome? Because Galactic is close to galaxy and galaxies are awesome and pretty – pretty awesome. And besides Team Galactic is the biggest star around.

Username: Shadica
Prompt Entry:
Shadica wandered through a forest eyes darting left and right trying to spot her stalker. She hadn’t told anyone about her stalker. Actually she hadn’t seen anyone to tell them about it. But things like that happen when you’re traveling between towns.

She fidgeted some more it was always there she could feel it tap her legs sometimes she could see it with her shadow but when she turn around to face it was gone taping her leg. There was no question about it, It was trying to kill her. Well she’d just get it before it got her. She began to plot the stalkers demise when she heard a rustle in the bushes, It tapped against. The bushes rustled again as a Houndoom leapt out of them. It growled as it bit into something behind Shadica.

She grinned it must have grabbed her stalker! The Houndoom tugged on the stalker almost knocking her over before moving in front of her the stalker still in its mouth. “Huh?” looking down she took the stalker from the Houndoom it was a black furry tail. Moving her hand to her pants she realized it was clipped to her. She patted the Pokémon to thank it for its help. Her mouth twitched in annoyance. It was those kids from art again last time they had managed to clip a bunch of the large metal clips to her sweater. She really should be more observant. “I swear to Arceus when I find you!”  

shadica

shadica

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:36 am
I got a Pogey. <3
thanks for the chance <3
and good luck to the entrants <3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:38 am
Alrighty. :3 Thanks for letting me know~.  

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

Trira

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:17 pm
Username: Trira
Prompt Entry:

So, I think I may have gained a stalker recently. It all started the day I evolved. You see, I had just finished a battle, solidly trouncing my opponent. That sniveling heap of ice had never stood a chance against one so strong as myself. Then, the strangest feeling overcame me, and I felt myself growing fitter, leaner, taller, even, perhaps.

It was then that I first felt my stalker. Someone was stirring the air behind my back, flicking my sides almost imperceptively. I turned, curious to see who was teasing me during my moment of glory. However, not a soul was there. Perhaps it was a ghost pokemon? In any case, the events persisted, and many times more I felt my follower's precence, although I could never pin it down.

Finally, I sat, watching out of the corner of my eye for movement. There was a flick of black, then nothing, happening at a regular interval. I decided the best plan of action would be to perhaps engage it in conversation, to lure it out that way. I spoke aloud, starting with a casual greeting. "So, it's a lovely time of day, don't you think?" I felt the air stir a bit more behind me. Oh? Did this being also enjoy dusk? Apparently, for they seemed pleased by the question. I continued, genially speaking to this black-smudge that had followed me for so long. "You know, perhaps we could be friends? Is this maybe just a misunderstanding? You really just admire me, but cannot bring yourself to reveal you affections?" I asked, tense as I waited. The motion behind me paused, matching my stiffness. Then, I let out a breath, thinking perhaps that I'd scared them away. I felt them nudge again then, and I turned my head back crossly, to look at the being.

Much to my surprise, there was no being there. Instead I could see my tail quivering to the side of me. All this time it had simply been that long appendage of mine? Had I truly been so beguiled by myself?

...If any word of this lapse of brain functioning ever were to get out, I would be forced to destroy it. And it's source. No one can know of how foolish I once was.

After all, I have a reputation to uphold.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:28 am
Username: Khryssie
Y?: Well, how could they NOT be awesome? 8D -shot- Itotallywantedtosaysomethingaboutbeingout-of-worldly,too. xD  

vilegloom

Vampire

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:28 am
Username: musicaloner7
Prompt Entry:

When had this all began...? It seems too hard to tell now. I can't really even recall the first time I noticed it. The feeling of something looming... following, weighing me down.... It was almost suffocating, making my back heavy, and my shoulders lock up. Aches and pains would rise up seemingly out of no where to hinder my daily life. I couldn't tell if it was a physical being, or something of my mind's imagination that'd contorted itself to the real world.. at least my world. No matter how many times I looked over my shoulder, no matter where I was, it was always there... stalking me... watching me.

I grew paranoid. Restless, and anxious. Even in my prime, there was something... something holding be back. A voice, cynical and spiteful that always tried to pull me down. Like a disease always cropping up at the worst moments. For ages, or so it seemed, I tried to search from what was. That monster that was on my back, clinging to me so desperately. A leech.. Sapping my sanity little by little. My assurance.. my happiness. I'd surely become a mindless drone at this rate.

It wasn't until I was at the lowest of the low, that voice seething in my ear like an annoying gnat flickering and buzzing around. Madness was seeping into me.... my mind was plagued, the light dimming. With a mighty roar, I swung behind me, screaming at the mysterious phantom that was destroying my sanity. But... as I looked behind me... I saw only myself. Me. My reflection in the glass windowpane. Looking into those eyes of mine I could see the gremlin that had been taunting me for so very long... it was inside me. It was... me.

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff