Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
LFS - Bloodreaver Goblins seek slaves [4e Thunderspire 3/3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:38 am
Suicidesoldier#1
So, after much deliberation, between a Minotaur, Dragon, and Half-Orc Barbarian, I /sigh chose a half-orc Barbarian.

I love Half-orc barbarians, I actually already has onesz, but I love Dragon Barbarians more.

But, Dragon Barbarians are REALLY good at about 11+ (16, but 11 is good), so I decided I'd save my awesome Dragon for starting that.

Seeing as how in this 3 man group I'm going to need a lot of basic advantages to start off with, such as armor and initiative and speed and stuffsz to be able to survive in dis smaller group.

So here it is!

Maybe I should make clear that you're joining the Thunderspire Labyrinth game, where you will promptly be rescued from said goblins. They already have two leaders and a ranged striker.

This half-orc, he seems familiar to me . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:47 pm
Arc Vembris
Suicidesoldier#1
So, after much deliberation, between a Minotaur, Dragon, and Half-Orc Barbarian, I /sigh chose a half-orc Barbarian.

I love Half-orc barbarians, I actually already has onesz, but I love Dragon Barbarians more.

But, Dragon Barbarians are REALLY good at about 11+ (16, but 11 is good), so I decided I'd save my awesome Dragon for starting that.

Seeing as how in this 3 man group I'm going to need a lot of basic advantages to start off with, such as armor and initiative and speed and stuffsz to be able to survive in dis smaller group.

So here it is!

Maybe I should make clear that you're joining the Thunderspire Labyrinth game, where you will promptly be rescued from said goblins. They already have two leaders and a ranged striker.

Oh, well that's awesome! blaugh

Nah, there's nowhere you would have known him from. ninja

But herm...

So DPS is necessary considering that, that other guy is going to be a fighter right?  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:15 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
Arc Vembris
Suicidesoldier#1

So here it is!

Oh, well that's awesome! blaugh

Nah, there's nowhere you would have known him from. ninja

But herm...

So DPS is necessary considering that, that other guy is going to be a fighter right?

He's a slayer fighter, so he' a striker like you. Two rough and tumble half-orcs enslaved together, maybe they know each other?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:32 pm
i'd consider making a tanking character, but i'd need assistance as I have no access to the books :p so, if you don't want to be bothered with assisting me, it's cool. i'm just dreadfully bored atm. not enough happening to keep me preoccupied in my other guilds lol.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:42 pm
InsaneKatKing475
i'd consider making a tanking character, but i'd need assistance as I have no access to the books :p so, if you don't want to be bothered with assisting me, it's cool. i'm just dreadfully bored atm. not enough happening to keep me preoccupied in my other guilds lol.

I suppose I could help you, what did you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:43 pm
Arc Vembris
InsaneKatKing475

I was thinking of one of the other tanking classes aside from a fighter, as I said, i don't have access to the books. i suppose i'd consider trying out a warden, as that seems like something interesting.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:46 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Arc Vembris
InsaneKatKing475

I was thinking of one of the other tanking classes aside from a fighter, as I said, i don't have access to the books. i suppose i'd consider trying out a warden, as that seems like something interesting.
Wardens are cool, they have a primary in Str and secondary for Con or Wis. They can be a very controlly defender. Any race in mind?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:49 pm
Arc Vembris
InsaneKatKing475
Arc Vembris
InsaneKatKing475

Wardens are cool, they have a primary in Str and secondary for Con or Wis. They can be a very controlly defender. Any race in mind?

Perhaps Longtooth Shifter, if that's alright. I like the shifters lol  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:50 pm
So, a Defender, you mean?

Beyond Fighters, there's Paladins (a LITTLE tougher, with some divine ranged spells mixed in with their melee attacks; though they seem to be less tactical to play than Fighters, and more defensive than offensive)... Wardens (the toughest defender, with some neat tricks up their sleeves! Can generally outlast any other class)... Swordmages (a little 'softer' than the other defenders, but they have a variety of spells and magical melee attacks to give them great versatility)... and Battleminds (psionic defenders, also very tough and uses Constitution to attack which is cool; but a little tricker to learn/use, due to psionic rules, and I think they might be the most controllery?). 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:16 pm
right, like i said. A warden seems itneresting to me. thought he swordmage catcheds my eye too lol, perhaps another time  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:08 pm
InsaneKatKing475
right, like i said. A warden seems itneresting to me. thought he swordmage catcheds my eye too lol, perhaps another time

Longtooth Warden, so either a Life Warden(healery, though we have plenty healing) or a Wild Warden(big on mobility and heavy damage). You have a particular weapon you like?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:11 pm
Arc Vembris
InsaneKatKing475

Longtooth Warden, so either a Life Warden(healery, though we have plenty healing) or a Wild Warden(big on mobility and heavy damage). You have a particular weapon you like?

Wild Warden then. and as for weapon, i;ve no real preference. Maybe a nice heavy mace or sword.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:12 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Arc Vembris
InsaneKatKing475

Wild Warden then. and as for weapon, i;ve no real preference. Maybe a nice heavy mace or sword.

Care for a shield, or you like a two-handed weapon?

You have any feats you're interested in? you get three  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:16 pm
Arc Vembris
InsaneKatKing475
Arc Vembris
InsaneKatKing475

hmm, hmmmm, hmmmmm, i;m feeling a two handed weapon for some odd reason lol.

and as for feats, i have on idea. i've no access to a list with descriptions.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:18 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Arc Vembris
InsaneKatKing475
Arc Vembris
InsaneKatKing475

hmm, hmmmm, hmmmmm, i;m feeling a two handed weapon for some odd reason lol.

and as for feats, i have on idea. i've no access to a list with descriptions.

That's fine, I can choose some goodies for you.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff