Reply Akazariua Productions
Reviews Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lost in the rhythm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:08 am
Brain is extremely quick and very reliable!
He was able to craft the item I really wanted that I couldn't craft.
I actually felt comfortable sending over my components to him.

I definitely will ask him to craft more items for me in the future. emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:56 pm
Once again Brain crafted more items for me.
He crafted two more pairs of stockings for me at an incredible speed.
When I sent my components over, I believe I got the crafted item back in less than 30 seconds.

Thanks again, and I will come back when I need some more crafting done. emotion_yatta

lost in the rhythm

ObsHagen

Dangerous Hunter

15,065 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:44 pm
Now I'm in love with three people:

• my Guy
• my Nicolae Companion
• and his Alchemist. whee

He was quick as a bug and oh so very polite.

Heck yes, I would recommend him to a friend!

(I know I sound psycho but I've waited so long for this moment.)

Thank you for making him happen. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:37 pm
Brain is extremely reliable, friendly and quite easy to communicate with.

He was very professional and even though we ran into a small snag while crafting my kimonos (by fault of the system, not him heart ) he held onto my items until he was able to make the kimonos for me, which he managed to do by solving the glitch himself!

I was completely comfortable leaving my items in his care and I had the utmost confidence in his ability to get the job done. Should there be another item I desire crafted, I will be more then certain to approach him about it!  

Rainbow Unicorn Sayuri

Sparkly Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Caramelized Muffin

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:52 pm
Brain is super fast, reliable and friendly! I'm definitely glad I went to him for my crafting needs. If I ever need anything else, you can bet I'll be going to him again. I'm a happy camper.

Thanks again! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:48 am
Everything went great!
I trusted him completely with Loads and Loads of gold. Over 80m gold worth of stuff. He was even willing to credit me a few million when I didn't think I'd have enough gold for the alchemy attempts.

Lupas Deva

Dangerous Elder

19,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Generous 100
  • Winged 100

Twisted Breadsticks

Friendly Bunny

13,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:05 am
I've been very elusive the last couple of days but in the few moments i was online, he went straight to work. It required a total of four trades to transfer the formula ingredients. He responded to the trades with lightning speed and my item was crafted just as quickly. Thank you for your services!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:20 pm
I was hesitant to send all the expensive ingredients off to a stranger fearing that he would take it and not give any thing back, But with Brain Akazariua I sent the trade and with in a few moments i had a trade back containing the crafted item. I was Totally surprised and impressed i would not go to anyone else with a formula that needs crafting again. His service is Fast, and reliable and It not to often to find someone like that! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  

-RougeWithDarkness-

Quotable Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500

loups-garoux

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:22 am
Brain was quick to respond and even quicker crafting the item I needed. Extremely trustworthy and very nice, I don't think there's anyone else I'll go to in the future if I need something crafted (:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:24 am
Brian crafted my Butter Kitten for me!
He is so sweet for offering his crafting services to Gaia c:
The item was crafted and sent back in such a short amount of time it was awesome!
He is totally trustworthy and I would recommend his crafting to anyone!! heart  

Zombiee Doll

Invisible Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gaian 50

_Trock_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:48 am
Brain was extremely quick to respond and craft my item (Aurora kitten star). Absolutely wonderful.

The low chance formula took a few more attempts to craft than he expected, so he ended up doing it free of charge which was incredibly generous.

Can't recommend enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:33 pm
Couldn't ask for a better Alchemist or a better service!

Kind, quick, reliable- and definitely top notch service.
I recommend Brain and his services to anyone who needs something crafted, and I will definitely be coming back to him in the future. cat_whee heart  

Sparkle Kitten Star

Celestial Tamer

32,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Purloined Parfait

Supportive Sage

14,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:54 am
Brain was awesome, polite, and incredibly quick to answer all of my questions. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants to get some Alchemical crafting done. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:22 am
I knew the first person to go to was Brain because he was the first Level 10 Alchemist on Gaia and if anybody could craft my item on the first try, it was him. Sure enough he did and saved me hundreds of thousands of crafting attempts. Can't rate him high enough, 1,000 out of 100!!! biggrin  

Wes Von Helson

Ruthless Vampire

40,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:21 pm
I sent all of my items to him and he was very good about helping me make sure I got everything done right, down to the funds required as I was brain dead and distracted when I was doing the trades.

Brain completed my Candy Mountain and Minthamella in a very quick and timely manner both of them on the first try. I'm very very pleased with his services and will be using him again in the future if I ever decide to go after Glacemella one day.

He's polite, charming, helpful, and above all trustworthy which is what one looks for when hiring an alchemist. I will not hesitate to use him again in the future.  
Akazariua Productions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff