Welcome to Gaia! ::

Epic Roleplay Time!

Back to Guilds

Join up! We have a variety of roleplays for everyone! All different all unique, for everyone, and anyone :) 

Tags: Naruto, Rosario+Vampire, Inuyasha, neko, mythical 

Reply One on One Roleplays
DarkWitch & Zane 1on1 rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:35 pm
the girls scurried to show Teo their sketches of him, the minor population of the boys stayed behind on the bleachers finishing up.
Rika, rolled her eyes a bit, "His approval won't make a difference" she sighed as she fixed the sketch of her ball
"What did you draw Rika?" a guy asked, his eyes narrowed at her picture
Rika laughed "I'm tired of drawing humans" she said  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:49 pm
Teo blinked a couple times as he was surrounded by girls "these are all of me?" he asked with an uncertain look as he scimmed the drawings "aww man, did I really look like that???" he said as he saw one picture of him making a stupid face while dodging.  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:55 pm
The girls giggled "Please take them!" they called out giggling "Though they won't be exact" "If you want an exact you have to ask the artist here with the top grades" they giggled
Rika perked her ears "Not again" she murmured, she hid her face with her sketchbook  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:00 pm
Teo let out a small sigh "I don't have anywhere to put the pictures right now" he said with calm yet stubborn look on his face. "who has the top grades? he asked, looking around at all the girls by him.  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:31 pm
"Rika-chan!" They beamed, giggling a bit as they pointed at Rika who was hiding behind her sketchbook. She coughed awkwardly, "Don't go spreading rumors guys! Jeez" She said scurrying to get she stuff in embarrassment  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:48 pm
Teo looked up for a moment before working his way out of the crowd "hey it's you" he said in an iggnorant tone as he stepped next to her and started looking at her drawings, picking a few of them up while he did so  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:53 pm
Rika sat uncomfortably "Umm... Yea that's me" she said, reaching to take her drawings but found it pointless so she retreated her hands back onto her lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:04 pm
Teo shuffled the papers as he looked through them "these are pretty good but why are they all just dodgeballs?" he asked with a slightly suprised look on his face before looking at her "here" he said holding the pictures out to her  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:27 pm
Rika shrugged "I'm tired of sketching n***s, and humans, Not when they have a significance in my life" she said, she sighed "If you want a good picture of you, go ask those girls" she said  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:45 pm
"first off, I'm not looking for a picture of myself I'm just looking at what you girls decided to draw" he muttered, shoving his hands in his pockets "I'm not that self centered" he muttered under his breath before looking away and walking back down to the girls.  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:53 pm
"Bleh" Rika muttered sticking her tongue out at him, she gathered her things and jumped down the bleachers and went to talk to her teacher  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:02 pm
Teo looked at all the pictures again "you girls have some skill with drawing" he said as he looked through them again. A small smile came across his face as he saw how they were all of him.  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:08 pm
The girls giggled "You were the best out there" they smiled They glanced at Rika who gave them a thumbs up and a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:20 pm
"I don't know about that, but I did have a good game" He said with a small smile before handing the pictures back "I'm more of a baseball guy" he said with a small shrug. Before looking at Rika with a dull expression  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:39 pm
"What you looking at?" She muttered puffing her cheeks, stubbornly she turned away,
the girls giggled "we want to see you play then"  
One on One Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces