Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] After Hours [Ever x Ari] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalindara

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:15 pm
"Don't encourage him," Ari rolled her eyes at Ever. "He'd build himself a harem, if he could."

Far from being irate at the idea, Ari was just amused and tolerant. She slung an arm around Tom's neck. She knew the real ending to her sentence should have been 'if I'd agree'. Despite his flirtatious nature, Tom was a true sweetheart. She'd sooner believe he was a Nega in disguise than that he'd go behind her back with someone else.

"Is that a hint to hit the dancefloor already?" she arched an eyebrow at Tom. Smiling at Ever, she asked, "Or do you still need to be less sober for that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:23 am
Ever blinked right back at her, surprised, and then back up to Tom. He was, oddly, tempted -- not just because it had the potential to dance with a hot, off-limits guy, but also because it meant he wouldn't be standing alone at the bar anymore.

"I don't mean to step on your date..." It was a protest, yes, but half-hearted, especially considering the way he tipped his glass up to finish off his drink, glass clicking briefly against his teeth before he swallowed and set it down again. Fingers dipped into one pocket to fish out a handful of change that probably approached a dollar. It was a tacky tip, but it was better than no tip at all.

"Or get between you or anything."  

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:57 am
“Oh she knows where I’ll be when it counts” Grinned Tom and bent to kiss Ari’s neck. “Everyone should be so lucky to have someone who knows what their like, accepts them anyhow and trusts them all the same.” He picked up the tag ends of her hair and brushed at her cheek with them still roguish and easy.

“Here” He tossed down some more change into the tip. “There community tip pile, I like it! It’s like an art form!” He looked pleased with himself and then paused to fish a matchbook and a guitar pick out of his contribution.

He pounded the last of his own drink before tickling Ari’s sides and biting back a comment about ‘getting between them’ with a soft chuckle, though it likely showed in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:27 pm
"Or get between you or anything," Ever protested.

What started off as a snicker turned into full-blown laugh. "Oh, Tom wishes, trust me," she said, wiping at her eyes. She knew Tom had wanted to say something similar, judging from the lecherous glint in his eyes.

To Ever, she grinned and gave a shrug. "What's a little flirting? He enjoys it, and he loves when I do it," probably calculating his improved chances of Ari agreeing to a threesome, "so who does it hurt?"

She was careful that it never went as far as to let the flirtee get their hopes up too high (because try as Tom might he had yet to convince Ari to bring a third person home with them), but most people out clubbing expected a bit of flirting that never made it any further than the dance floor or the bar. It was just a bit of fun.  

kalindara

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:40 am
"I'm not the right person to ask. Um. My dalliance into monogamy..." He hesitated at that, oddly uncomfortable with it, his eyes flashing over her head and around the room. They settled on Tom and he looked all the more uncomfortable, like that was an embarrassing thing to admit. So Ever didn't finish the thought, just shook his head, licking his lower lip quickly and nodded out toward the dance floor.

"I think I just need to shut up, tonight." Miracle of miracles -- not something Ever did often, really. He nudged his empty glass away from the edge of the bar and pushed himself upright to step away toward the dance floor. That would help, certainly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:40 am
Tom’s eyebrows lofted high, a curious glance towards Ari, a new comer to the world of ‘steady’ dating perhaps? How curious, how interesting! Still, he knew an interested look when he saw one. He might not have won that round per say but he was temptation and that counted in its own odd way.

He placed a kiss on Ari’s cheek and shrugged. “Maybe I over did it?” He offered with an almost careless shrug. He took her hand, fingers lacing through hers and tugged her towards the rest of the swaying press of bodies loosing themselves in the music. “Hell with it then! Let’s dance!” As though that was all that mattered in that moment.  

endejester

Feral Cat

kalindara

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:35 pm
She had to laugh at yet another similarity between the two pale-haired men. Of course they were both serial flirts, barely settling down to something serious. No wonder they danced around each other like moths about a flame, not willing to risk anything, but still intrigued all the same.

"You? Overdo flirting? Never," Ari teased Tom right back with a wicked smirk.

Still, the boys had the right idea. It was time to forget their worries and let it all go on the dance floor. She followed behind Tom, fingers laced, til they caught up with Ever. Then there was nothing but the beat thrumming through Ari's veins and the press of bodies around her.  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff