Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] My Sanctuary (Ari + Tom) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:20 pm
“Well, for one thing you have this –fantastic- a**.” He grinned and ducked his head out of pure self-preservation instinct. Lord knew he didn’t mind the idea of her smacking him, at least not a little. “So is that a yeah, we’re desperate enough to use your useless power Tom?” He waggled his eyebrows. “If nothing else the white uniform will get one HELL of a lot of attention! Maybe I’ll even be able to get some good fisticuffs in” he said doing a little boxing shuffle for her entertainment.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:04 pm
"It's not useless," Ari protested with a small smile. He wasn't useless. Tom might just be the biggest source of strength in her life. The BMC could use someone like him. That he had the power to remove wounds for long enough for someone to finish a fight or make a clean getaway was just an added bonus.

The boxing earned a laugh. "If nothing else, you'll get some practice for all your back-alley brawls." It had to be said that the team liked to train. Tom might pick up some new moves and he could pass some of his own on to others.

The more Ari thought on the idea, the more she liked it. "I won't say no," she said. "If we're still willing to fight together, we'll need new blood." Hopefully not just to be spilled by the DMC or the Negaverse. Gunn had always been in charge of testing the new recruits. Gunn wasn't here anymore. Ari sighed. Someone would have to take over, if they continued. Hell, someone would have to take over from Ares, too. Just not her. Not after the last meetings and missions. Ari was a great fighter. But as a leader? Epic. Fail. Almost everyone had agreed on that much. It was better (and easier, a voice pointed out) to just follow someone else's lead.

"Alright, I'm cheered up, mission accomplished." She shot Tom a knowing look. She saw what you did there, mister not-as-sneaky-as-he-thinks. For today... today, Ari decided, she was just going to be a girl hanging out at her boyfriends. Worrying about the BMC could wait for tomorrow.  

kalindara

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces