Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Regular] Into the Dark (Lucien & Cordelia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:19 am
"Cordy ..." He looked over at his cousin for a moment, everything in his expression serious. "Promise me you wont ever let them do that to you."

He didn't know what he would do if he had to hunt down his cousin. "You know what they've done ... what they're capable of." He didn't know if she knew what was behind them though. Elysion and what the voice had told the assembled Senshi would never leave his mind. "It's not worth it. they can't give anyone anything but ..." he shook his head and stood up.

"Yea. Can't stay out here all night"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:27 am
"I wouldn't, Luc. Couldn't. Nothing could make me betray my memories like that..." Even more so because now her memories were the only traces she had left of some of the people who had been the most influential in her life.

"Besides, I've seen first hand what they can do. I know they're not right, no matter what they try to convince us otherwise." She murmured as she pushed herself up to her feet, glancing around for one last moment before shifting to slip her arm through her cousin's. "Darkness... That's all they can give anyone. Darkness and void and that's not for us."  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:30 am
"Good." He nodded again as she slid her arm around his. One day they would find a way to wipe that darkness out of the universe completely. Whether in this life time or whether they had to train a new generation of senshi to do it. One day they would win.  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff