Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura_lupe

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:20 pm
She smiled and got in slowly. Ty-chan moved closer to master still covering her self.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:50 pm
he smiled back, and lathered some soap in his hands. he reached around her, and washed her back, gently. "we have to get you nice and clean" he stated.  

n7m6e7

Sakura_lupe

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:42 am
emotion_kirakira she lowered her ears then nodded and turned around facing her back towards u.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:46 am
he started at her shoulders, gently messaging them as he washed. then down her back, in a petting motion, and up her sides. "feel good?" he asked.  

n7m6e7

Sakura_lupe

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:32 pm
she blushes slightly and quivers a bit but, feels relaxed. "it feels real nice. sakura feels good', she said waging her tail on your chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:45 pm
he grabbed her tail to keep it from hitting him, and decided to wash it. he then started on her front.  

n7m6e7

Sakura_lupe

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:47 am
she tried to keep still while he was cleaning her front. nervousness grew from her and she lowered her and curled her tail abit.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:54 am
"is my pet nervous?" he asked already knowing she was. just to push it further, he kissed the back of her neck  

n7m6e7

sexykettin
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:34 am
Eli stands next to her new master and holds her new tail as she sees her new home. "Wow.."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:47 am
he smiled, seeing her amazement "yea, it's not as big as i'm used to, but it keeps me entertained" he lead her upstairs "now, i've already got a set of clothes for you, both uniform, and casual " he lead her into the master bathroom. "now, first thing's first, that shop was filthy, so you need a bath" the bath in there was more the size of a small hot-tub  

n7m6e7

sexykettin
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:01 am
Eli follows her master into the bathroom. She looks down at herself and notices her clothes wrinkled. "Sorry about that...They never clean those cells..." She says embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:06 am
he smiled, as he started the bath "it's not your fault, they need to hire a cleaning team" as the water filled, he mixed in some liquids that served two purposes. the steam now had a vapor in it, that causes a calming, relaxed feeling in whomever inhales it. the second, is that it actually kills any and all bacteria. he began to undress, and it was obvious he wanted to bathe with his pet.  

n7m6e7

sexykettin
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:12 am
She blushed and stood still as he began to undress her, showing off her tan lines and curves. "Ah master..I mean Draik, you dont have to." She says nervously.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:36 am
he smiled "i know, but i want to. " once she was nude, he helped her into the bath, then undressed himself, and slid into the warm water next to her. "as my slave, we need to be used to eachother in any situation. " he relaxed, laying back, the water up to his neck. "what if i fall getting out of the tub, and need your help? can't have you too embarrassed to help me, now can i?" he asked rhetorically.  

n7m6e7

sexykettin
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:03 am
She smiles and nods, sinking into the water to her nose. She rubs her arms to clean herself and brushes against his arm.  
◆ Private Homes and Dwellings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff