Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Misty Falls |Training Caves| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Genin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 280 ~ AC: 1800 ~ Ryo: ~ 1200

Really? She wanted him to learn Cleanse and Coagulation? Not having had a teacher, Setsuna had learned techniques for himself. Raising a brow, the male wondering why the other had insisted on cutting herself despite having hemophilia. Although it seemed despite being a medical shinobi, flow had not learned such an essential technique. Having let Flou and Sebatstian go first, the male then took his turn, cleansing and then stopping the rest of the bleeding if the other two had not completely stopped it. "Mizukage-same, I've learned techniques on my own. I've learned Diagnosis, Cleanse, Coagulation, Stitching, Healing Hands Minor, and Extraction. Is there anything other than those you planned on teaching?" Scratching the back of his head, he stepped back and waited for whatever else that Mi might of had planned.

Techniques used:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:36 pm
User Image

████████████████████ ███████████████  {} ██████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage

Mi watched both of the boys carefully, noting that Flou looked a little flushed. Perhaps she had gone a little to far but this was part of the experience. Sebastian was calm, eerily so and went through the exercise with eased fluidity. The pain in her forearm began to lessen, as did the bleeding. Such a minor injury was catastrophic for her with her disease but it was a wound that was not fatal in reality and she would have walked away completely fine had she been normal. "Forgive me Flou. I did not mean to make this experience negative but situations like these always occur. It's something that you will have to come to expect. Kages, Genin, Family, Enemies, when we are injured on the battle field all of us become the same thing. Patients. They all need your attention and in haste as well. It takes some getting used to, that's for sure." Mi was speaking from experience. She herself was unable to accommodate some at times. Especially when she was stressed. She flickered her gaze to Sebastian for a moment, almost expecting him to contradict her with something. "Nicely, done..." She said, her praise sounding a little unsure. It was going to take some getting used to but she was determined to make sure he stayed on the positive track. She smirked awkwardly at the two of them and before she could prepare to dive into the next lesson, Setsuna was at the ready. He wanted to know what the itinerary was. Mi looked at him with blatant confusion. She had been winging it up to this point. Looking very concentrated she tried to respond to him. "Yes. Bandage, Temperature control and one offensive." That last was to appease Sebastian more than anything. Mi would like to teach them more but they would still need to complete the training exercise. Then she would announce to them first that the village wide exams would start soon. She had no more time.

"Healing Hands Minor. It's going to take even more chakra control than before and very precise control. You have to think about what you are seeing, even though at this level it's restricted to superficial cuts." She held out one hand and it was engulfed in the blackish grey chakra that was her signature. Flecks of silver streaked through it from time to time, almost like a flare within a flare. She pulled on the ebb and flow of her chakra controls, reigning some of it in until the chakra fit her like a glove. They had stopped the bleeding but the cut was still not yet closed. "Heal it." She instructed, going with the assumption that Flou already knew and the assurance that Setsuna had already learned this.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:02 pm
User Image

Sebastian Crane

You may think your special...

Sebastian offered his eery smile. it seemed the kage was still unsure of what the little gennin was capable of, and was bent and determined to keep him on "her" definition of the straight path by the tension in her voice. Using his determination and intellect the medic kept his mouth shut. He liked having the kage off balance...
[1/3]

In a quick step, the ninja approached the mizukage, following her chakra manipulation to the finest of details. His own dark flaming orange chakra wrapped around his hand like a glove. Placing the hand near the soon to be healed wound, the ninja watched the healing begin.
[2/3]

Sebastian looked into the Mizukage's eyes. What did she see that she feared so much? Was this healing a show of faith, a test of his nature, or her own personal investigation into him? Whatever it was, hopefully she would find her peace with him.....

(credit exchanged for chakra syringe)
[3/3]

...but you aint nothing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:18 pm
User Image

After Sebastian healed her, she inspected the area where she had made an incision. It was healed nicely and she would avoid any scars. Looking at the three of them, she coaxed her head to one side, mulling over what she would start with next. She would cut their lesson short by one, giving them two things to learn and then their exercise. Holding up two fingers she dropped one down as she spoke. "First Temperature control. Right now you will try it out on each other. If you guys all used me for this I think I might pass out. So. For this it's basic chakra infusion in your patient. You can get rid of the heat or add heat, like so." Preferring to use Flou as an example, she gripped his shoulder, her chakra glowing at the base of her palm as it was injected into Flou's body. The edge of her chakra's aura began to glow a slight orange tinge, something her chakra seemed to do on its own accord. Everyone was different but when she added heat her chakra made it known what was going on. She didn't add excess chakra to warm him up to boiling but she made an effort to make him sweat. "Too much or not enough could kill your patient so be mindful of the proper temperatures to maintain for each individual. Children tend to pump blood more quickly in their bodies so when warming them up you should critically lessen your efforts." Muscle shock. Mi had never tried this one out before. She was a little unsure of wether or not she should attempt learning it while teaching it but it was a simple move. It would have been different if it involved a higher ranking jutsu. Of course. She wasn't going to tell them this. It would only make them uneasy. "Muscle shock is something interesting in itself. Without using the aid of Raiton you are essentially shocking the muscles in the body so that they contract all at once. Target the muscles directly and you should be fine, like so....Flou..." Before any of them could back away, she grabbed onto her victim, Flou. Today she was really picking on him but she meant no harm by it. Squeezing his arm lightly she smiled at him apologetically and then tried it out for herself, demonstrating at the same time.

[1/1] Shooting a rapid shot of chakra into his body, she stimulated the muscles in his body to contract at once, the feeling probably resembling very closely the feeling of being shot through with a low dose of electricity. Mi shifted her position slightly so that she could catch Flou if he fell, which she didn't doubt would happen.

[Muscle shock : Learned // edit ]

Something in Mi tinged, a system she has set up for herself in case her attention was needed elsewhere. Having Anbu rain on her parade all day was dull. Looking to Setsuna, she repositioned Flou so that Setsuna could support him.
"Sorry Setsuna, I'll be really quick about this." Biting down on her thumb enough to draw a small amount of blood, she activated her chakra and squatted down to the floor, using both hands in the process. Intricate designs appeared and in the middle of the summoning circle Izumi appeared. She was the fastest of Katsuya's offspring and would serve Mi's purpose well. "Greetings Izumi. I apologize for the setting but I have a small task that I need you to carry out for me." Izumi looked about the room, her bug eyes widening at the sight of strangers. She recoiled into her shell slightly before nodding her head stiffly, her squeak the only thing resembling a verbal reply. "I can't return to the office right now, nor do I wish to send a clone to do it. My clones have a nasty tendency of getting into trouble. I need you to go and speak to whomever is calling on me. More than likely its a Genin. If possible bring them here. " Izumi nodded stiffly and then turned her body slightly, ducking her slug like head before she took off, her speed matching the quicker beasts of the animal world. Mi summoned a tiny dot of chakra around her thumb, closing up the wound.

[ ooc: Yoko I am going to shank you if you keep interrupting that my gal is 'fearful' -.- She isn't scared of him or anything he does. She just thinks he is weird. Like some mysterious alien. @ Azzurro : My bad! XD I used you a lot this round. I'm not picking on you. I assure you. Tee hee. ]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:44 am
User Image

Sebastian Crane

(Sebastian is a narcasistic sociopath like character. Its not meant to be what your character is actually afraid of, more like HIS interpretation of your actions. Sense he is obsessed with fear....its a rather easy fall back....XD)

Sebastian could no longer contain his enthusiasm. He watched the kage perform the muscle shock technique and instantly had an eery smile across his face. It wasnt the jutsu he was looking to learn, but it was whatever at this point.
[1/4]

Sebastian now had victims he could try this technique out on. Reaching for the other ninja that the mizukage was in contact with, Setsuna was his name?, and after a simple contact followed in the mizukages chakra steps. The shock would enter into his body, causing a similar reaction.
[2/4]

Sebastian noticed the technique would have other rather powerful effects. If he could minimize his effort, and maximize the effect, then he would be in buisness. He could ultimately have an endless amount of victims....
[3/4]

Looking to the mizukage, Sebastian figured it would be nice to perform healing hands on the kid to make sure that 1. the kage didnt yell at him for it and 2. he would still be allowed his training. After performing them, the ninja went on to practice the next jutsu.
[muscle shock learned +3]

The ninja then looked to perform the next technique. Sebastian was looking to hide his anger, as this was a jutsu that he would never use, therefore learning it was counter productive. But if he was under the kage's eye and her "s**t list" then another moment of apeasment seemed needed.
[1/3]

Reaching for flou, the ninja touched him as well, activating the temperature technique. He was going to right the temperature as the kage had attempted to wrong it. Getting an idea, Once he learned poison creation the kid had a awesome idea for a poison.
[2/3]

After observing the effects from the two techniques, the ninja stood still to allow him to be used by his comrades. In combat, this would never have happened, but he needed to be on his best behavior for the kage. It seemed like it would influence her decisions about him and missions, and he had no plans of being "grounded"
[temperature control learned]

...but you aint nothing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
F L O U ❣ U W A
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Kirigakure no Sato | Genin | Bukijutsu Class | Medical Ninja

--Don't Say a Word....--

Flou watched as the boy named Sebastian healed up the Kage, he was happy that it was successful. He knew that situations where someone close or of authority would get hurt, and as a Medical Ninja it was his job to keep cool during it. He would have to practice keeping his cool. As he thought of keeping his cool, he listened to the voice of the Kage after she was healed. As she explained the skill, Temperature Control, he listened carefully to every detail, he wasn't able to train another ink, he was just to focused on learning for the time being. Flou looked at the Kage as she eyed him, what... oh n-. He was gripped on the shoulder by the Kage and his temperature raised, he felt all of his skin heat up, his heart seemed to thump in his head as his temperature raised. "Hah.." He huffed, he was a squid person, and with his memory back of his past and the advantages and disadvantages of being a squid person, he had a problem with heat.

Flou looked at Sebastian as he touched him and created the same aura and fixed his temperature. Flou, although uneasy about the character, smiled at him "Thank you" He said to Sebastian. Not a second later he heard the Kage speak of a new technique, muscle shock. Flou already knew it, he'd practiced it a while back, before the sickness came. As Mi said his name, he perked up, as his arm was gripped by the Mizukage. Flou finally realized why she had said his name. Uh oh... With a surge of impulse, his muscles contracted and like being shocked, he twitched and all his muscles contracted. His back tensed and his shoulders went up and stuck there, his arms went up to waist level and he began to fall forwards "Eh!" He was caught by the Kage, he tried to move but couldn't exactly. As he was handed to Setsuna, he tried to get his control back, slowly gaining control of his body once more "I-I'm good..." He began to use Setsuna as a bit of a crutch at first to help himself up. He got onto his legs, his legs shaking a bit, but he was standing. After a while it would stop, luckily, his arms controls came back quickly.

Being the victim of the first Temperature Control usage, he could well understand it's usage. He knew it was by inserting chakra into the body, creating a stream of chakra to the area of the brain controlling heat and flux it to the will of the user. It was manipulative, and damn well effective.
[1/3]

He looked at Setsuna with an honest smile "Umm, could I practice on you Setsuna?" He didn't expect a decline, due to him allowing Setsuna to study on his anatomy. Plus they were friends from the past "I'll return it to it's origin after." He put his hands on Setsuna's shoulder.
[2/3]

Flou began to swirl his chakraq into an aura on his hands, he placed his hand on Setsuna's shoulder and sent the chakra into him, stealing heat from Setsuna, it would send a chill down his spine, after recognition that it worked, Flou took back the techniue and returned Setsuna's Temperature to normal "Thanks Setsuna" he said with a smile, his leg still shaking a bit.
[3/3] - Temperature Control Learned

He took not that the Kage had a summon, he found it fascinating. But there was other thing to think of now. "Mizukage-sama, what is next?" he said, he acted as if the whole Temperature Control and Muscle Shock had never happened, he would not show weakness to the Mizukage, he had already panicked when she cut herself for their training.

--Then You Won't Say a Lie--

Chakra Left :: 310c
Jutsu ::

Rank E :: [5] Chakra
Rank D :: [10] Chakra
Rank C :: [20] Chakra
Rank B :: [40] Chakra
Rank A :: [80] Chakra
Rank S :: [160] Chakra

[[Really out of it this post >< and Np XD I found it fun lol]]  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image

Jae watched them work, happy to see that they were picking things up quickly enough. As they neared the end of their learning session, she reached into her pocket and produced a set of black leather gloves. They were thin but durable and Mi had taken a shine to them over the years. Slipping them on, she wiggled her fingers through the holes in the gloves, the accessories only really meant to be half cuts. After having strapped them on carefully, she flexed her fingers to make sure they fit comfortably before letting her gaze flicker to Flou. "Now it's the training exercise." She was not going to let them know about the upcoming exam until afterward. As a teacher, this was her evaluation of them to see if they were capable of holding their own even during the worst of physical conditions. Reaching into the pouch tied around her waist and resting at the groove of her backside, she fished around inside of it. Pulling out a small red pouch that looked as if it would hold coins, Mi held it before her face. She inspected it closely, as if she had x-ray vision and could see inside it to affirm what she was searching for. "Who is first?" She asked, holding the pouch before her and jerking it a few times to make it sway to and fro.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image

Sebastian Crane

Sebastian walked forward, looking the kage in the eye. He coudlnt stop his shark smile, knowing his next saying was both his character and corny. Thus...it was perfect.

"I am first mizukage....i am not.....afraid......"

...but you aint nothing

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:57 pm
User Image

Mi wasn't surprised to see Sebastian step forward and was even less surprised to hear him use the word 'afraid' in his sentence. She was beginning to think he was obsessed with the word and words related to the word 'fear'. Coaxing her head to one side she sized him up, wondering what would be the best inhibitor for him in this training exercise. "Follow me then. You guys stay put." Mi instructed to Flou and Setsuna. Leading the way, Mi easily picked her way through the complicated structure that was the training caves. After weaving through room after room she slowed her tread to practically a trickle before stopping the middle of where she had led Sebsatian. "Nothing I do to you is going to kill you but it will cause you pain. It wont be torturous pain but it will keep you from preforming at your utmost. With that knowledge in mind, do you consent?" She asked Sebsatian, facing him. Her expression was blank as she went through her little speech. She would take full responsibility if something happened to them and would compensate accordingly but she did not want them going into this exercise with the notion that it would not hurt and that it would be easy. Mi's grip around the pouch tightened as she awaited his response.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Izumi carefully led the girl all the way out to the foggy encompass of the Misty Falls. To Izumi it was rather easy to navigate through the fog, she was not reliant on her eyesight but rather a feel for her surroundings. It was equally easy finding where the entrance was to the cave that was hidden behind the tumbling cascade of mist that fell off the cliff. "This way." Izumi chimed, heading directly for the cave and leading the girl inside to her mistress. Searching for heat signatures it wasn't long before she found a small grouping of two lingering close to one another. They were stationary so Izumi knew they had to be the boys from earlier. Her mistress was not present but Izumi knew better than to go off searching for her right away. She would wait for her to come back, it wasn't like she would just leave her students alone in this maze of a place.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:05 pm
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
F L O U ❣ U W A
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

--Don't Say a Word....--

Flou took note of Sebastian's, need... and the utmost need to use his favorite word. Flou somewhat, rolled his eyes a bit as Sebastian was accepted. He was then brought to a new area within the caves. Flou took note of this and nodded to the Kage as she told them to stay. Flou sat down on the floor and almost immediately stood moving, putting his hands on his knees, he clenched his eye's closed. Looking down a bit and giving a low hum, as if he was trying to focus hard. He was going to work on new Ink Mixtures, and first on his list was Blend number 019, The Moth Blend.
[1/4]

Flou licked his lips tasting the air in this cave, it was moist and cool. Very humid, Flou enjoyed it very much. Flou then felt the ink in his gut purge a bit, it was ready to be blended with his chakra. Flou was still getting used to his bloodline, it was not only four hours before he thought the whole thing was a sickness. So his ink would need a lot of preparation before usage. Flou focused hard and began to focus on his chakra and put it into his ink sack. The Taffy Blend beginning to dissolve, which he had practiced during the training with Mi.
[2/4]

Flou then, once the ink was clean and back to it's original black state with no special attributes but the power to make clothing stained, Flou brought it up to his mouth, forcing it up his throat with his neck muscles and a bit of fight in it. His cheeks bulged and his mouth was full with ink, he begin to feel the ink in his mouth and began to insert chakra into it. The chakra changing the chemical properties of the ink, little by little he could feel a bit of change within the ink.
[3/4]

Flou felt it was ready, he felt that the right tweak's to the formula had been done, and the Moth Blend was complete. He looked down at his scarf and grabbed it, ripping of the end of the cloth, he put it in his hand. He swallowed a bit of the ink and his cheeks went back to a more normal size. He leaned over his hand, and spat out the forest green colored ink on the cloth, the ink sat on it, then, it began to eat away at the cloth. Flou smiled and wiped the ink off onto a sharp edged stone, the stone used as a scraping edge, removing the ink from him.
[4/4] - Moth Blend 019 Rank C Learned

Flou began to get ready for the next mixture, the mixture that would allow Flou to exert less force, and get the same result as he would by just wailing on someone. The Searing Blend 026, this blend was possibly the most complex of the blends he had done yet. This Blend, unlike the others, was much more forward and damaged the enemy, the other blends before were like support, The Original was to blind, Taffy was to stick and entrap, Enfeeble was to exhaust, and Moth was to remove clothing to create contact with the skin so other ink splotches can create effects.
[1/4]

Flou got into the same position and began to dissolve the ink in his gut once more, in the same process as before, he noticed that the more he did this, the more he got use to the transition, and got faster and faster with each change. The Moth Blend that was in his gut was beginning to dissolve, releasing a bit of gas in his gut, the bubble of gas came up his throat in the form of a burp. Flou belched and covered his mouth as he did so, he looked at his hand, noticing the black specks on his hand. So that was still a problem... Flou still had some ink in his lungs. He would have to fix that later, but now was the time to learn Ink!
[2/4]

Flou began to churn the ink in his gut, his same look on his face as before, very focused and cut out from the world. As it began to make it's way up his throat, he threw his head up and exposed his neck, his neck bulging and the bulge moved upwards slowly... Kind of disgusting... Flou's cheeks and mouth filled with the stuff, his cheeks expanded and the ink was in his mouth, it was time to work on the mixture. He knew which color it had to be, and with the needs were. Hojo's were not affected by their own mixtures, so, Flou would be unable to test it out, he would have to rely on his senses.
[3/4]

After putting chakra into the ink, he felt the tingle in his mouth, like a timer of an oven, alarming Flou that the mixture was ready. He spat out some on his hand and examined it, swallowing the rest for later. He looked at the mixture, it had a red, crimson coloring to itself, and the taste was bitter, if it was to do what it said, it would indeed be effective. This ink much suited Flou, the ink would increase the sensitivities of pain receptors in the area the ink lands. Therefore if touch or tapped it would inflict a great amount of pain on the victim.
[4/4] - Searing Blend 026 Rank C Learned

Flou realized he needed to work on his ink switching, it took time to perform a switch of types. One second you may need Moth Blend, then the next you'd need Searing. If this situation were to come by, it would be difficult for Flou to switch if he needed to sit down and focus hard to switch... This would not be able to happen in a battle. Flou had to practice switching the ink types, and this was very important, if he were not able to do so, it would maybe cost his, or someone else's life.
[1/3]

Flou stood up, looking at Setsuna with a weak smile, he then closed his eyes and focused. In his gut, the Searing Blend churned, he focused and tried to dissolve it back to the original black color. It took time, 13.3 seconds to be exact. This was bad, how would he mark down this time? He had to do it.. So, he practiced it's performance, he switched from ink to ink, to another, to another, in repetition. He had to get this down pat.From the discomforted look on his face you could tell this was upsetting his stomach though... A gurgle could be heard from his gut, and it was not saying hello.
[2/3]

Flou, after a good thirteen minutes of training, had it down pat, he could even regurgitate the ink in faster speeds, he learnt that forcing it all in one go, was not the way to do it. He had to lead it on slowly, adding more and more ink in a stream up his throat, allowing a smoother filling of his mouth and also create a bigger churn in his mouth to mix with. Flou switched from Blinding, to Taffy, to Searing in all but 2 seconds, it was perfect. He was happy! This was his way, and now all he could do from this point on was improve.
[3/3] - Basic Chakra Training: Performance [+10] Done!

Chakra Left :: 320c

------ Ninjutsu Posts ---------- Cost
Rank (E) ○ 2 Posts - Rank E :: [5] Chakra
Rank (D) ○ 4 Posts - Rank D :: [10] Chakra
Rank (C) ○ 5 Posts - Rank C :: [20] Chakra
Rank (B) ○ 7 Posts - Rank B :: [40] Chakra
Rank (A) ○ 10 Posts - Rank A :: [80] Chakra
Rank (S) ○ 14 Posts - Rank S :: [160] Chakra

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:51 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 ❤ 》xxx cнaĸra: 200 / 200xxx xxx ryo: 0 両 xxx xxx ac: 0

Because of all the rocks on the ground and random water to the face, Noelle was very disoriented coming into the falls. Having such a small chakra source as the only lead wasn't that spectacular either. Somehow she managed to get in without any serious injuries to herself or her new slug friend, but it was a struggle. Her hands and knees were probably all covered in dirt and mud, and she was nearly soaked to the skin even after being here for a short amount of time.

As Izumi led Noelle deeper into the wild, her minimal sensor skills could pick up two presences. "I think I can handle it from here." Noelle bowed to the slug. "Thank you for taking the time to lead me here." She walked the short distance over to the two chakra outlines, because that's all people were to her, and waited a bit before talking. "M-Mizukage? I needed a headband so I was led here by a slug... so... can I get one?" The girl didn't even stop to think how she would probably sound crazy to anyone who was not part of the situation, and lucky for Noelle, these two weren't. And she thought she was talking to the Mizukage no less.

User Image

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:36 am
User Image

Sebastian Crane

Sebastian didnt pay the new arrival any attention. It was time for him to demonstrate his worth, and his commitment to the medical arts...both dark and....whatever. In his laughing like tone, the medic spoke.

"Psh, of course i consent lady Mizukage...."

...but you aint nothing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:10 am
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Genin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 280 ~ AC: 1800 ~ Ryo: ~ 1200

Bandage, temperature control, and one offensive... the offensive part was being covered by his taijutsu right now. He had figured that would work and shadow stitching would help him tie up opponents. Not to mention he had learned a couple ninjutsu that would help him. Bandaging was important but it was not like a person would be short of bandages in the field. Temperature control would have to come later when he was training.

Out of the three of them, it seemed as if Sebastian was the least trained so he would benefit from these small exercises. When it was finally over, the kage took Sebastian off somewhere for a certain exercise. What it was Setsuna could not really guess but he figured he would find out soon enough. Finding a rock that was the perfect size, he used it as a chair and took a seat while he waited. It seemed that Flou had the right idea to continue his own training. It was just medically fascinating to see what spewed from the male's mouth. What was inside him? An extra sac perhaps? How did his body change when he was making up such things?

"You're moving through your training at a great speed." he commented, deciding to break the relative silence with a conversation.

Techniques used:

Haruhi000777

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
F L O U ❣ U W A
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

--Don't Say a Word....--

Flou began to clean himself up and looked over at Setsuna as he spoke finally. He smiled to him as he was complimented "Ah, Thanks, but I think it's mostly because it runs in my blood..." He said referring that all of his techniques that he was training, were bloodline techniques. He then heard the sound of footsteps down the walkways of the caves. As he looked over he saw a girl with blonde hair and a small figure. He raised an eyebrow seeing that she had followed a slug to their location? Flou looked in her direction and once she spoke, Flou looked around a bit after she said Mizukage. Was she in the area, he looked at her, obviously she was a genin, looking for a headband. "Sorry, but the Mizukage is in a training session with another genin. We are just some genin's hehe..." He chuckled a bit, scratching the back of his head.

Chakra Left :: 320c

------ Ninjutsu Posts ---------- Cost
Rank (E) ○ 2 Posts - Rank E :: [5] Chakra
Rank (D) ○ 4 Posts - Rank D :: [10] Chakra
Rank (C) ○ 5 Posts - Rank C :: [20] Chakra
Rank (B) ○ 7 Posts - Rank B :: [40] Chakra
Rank (A) ○ 10 Posts - Rank A :: [80] Chakra
Rank (S) ○ 14 Posts - Rank S :: [160] Chakra

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]